Pluto conjunct Mars transit.

March 22, 2022 at 09:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sephora1005
Pluto conjunct Mars transit.
Could you please share what happened to you during this intense transit?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 23, 2022 at 13:16
(Pisces) 1janos
I was doing a part-time job, that was dull and boring for about 5 years. Some weeks before this transit started I began to feel an increased sense of not being able to, and not really wanting to continue doing it.

During the following 18 months, the intensity grew to a level, that I just felt, that I was doing a disservice to the people I worked with, and myself, and continued feeling worse and worse. Experienced serious compassion fatigue. Compassion was essential for being able to do the job to a standard I was accustomed to.

Then I discovered to my great surprise, that I needed to feel compassion for myself and retired on the very day, that the Pluto conjunct Mars transit peaked for the last time.
March 23, 2022 at 14:24
(Taurus) Sephora1005 » 1janos
Thanks for sharing! Not as negative as I thought this kind of transit would be. But as expected very transformative.
March 23, 2022 at 21:01
(Pisces) 1janos » Sephora1005
Well, as usual, it is not possible to examine and evaluate these things in isolation of all other factors going on, and playing their roles.

My natal Mars is in Capricorn and in the third house, with most close aspects being favourable.

To be honest with you, I hoped for something more grand and lofty, but being liberated from the drudgery endured so long, was as you said completely transformational and highly desirable.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »