Why exes always come back?

March 21, 2022 at 05:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Why exes always come back?
Even when I don´t talk or think about them for years.. I just got a message from one of them, it was 5 am here.
That is like some pattern that I would like to break.From psychological side I know that it can be about Ego, and testing if someone is still into you, but some of them are really above that, playing games and all..It is annoying in a way,they all come back again and again. I don´t have retrograde Venus in my chart but maybe I don´t see "whole" picture. Anyway, if you see something that I don´t see- I would like to hear your opinion from astrological perspective.

Thanks.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 21, 2022 at 05:59
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Transit chart
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 07:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333
:4: Transit Jupiter conjunct your Natal Venus maybe?

---
FYI.

I ran into my Pisces ex last week...

It ruined my entire day...

I must have looked like I wanted to kill someone because at a gas station an Indian man looked at me and told me "God Bless you..."

I stopped and said, what did you say?

And he grinned and said I looked like I was about to sneeze so he said God Bless You.

---

It broke me out of the fury I felt and I told him thank you...

I forgot about that until you just mentioned it...

I hope my Pisces ex doesn´t come to my house "checking up" on me... it will be a bad day for both of us...
March 21, 2022 at 10:01
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Iceblu333
Hi Ice...

Probably it is Jupiter conjunct Natal Venus..

But it is not just one person..One of them is Pisces sun (just like in your case🤯)

Just tired of having all that again and again... like in that movie
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 10:07
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Morena_Lu
If that Pisces comes to my house... you won´t see me here anymore...

---

Fate/Karma/God... Don´t Fucking Do It... :85:

It would be nice to hear from My Scorpio Ex though...

But my life is so crazy right now... I still don´t have the energy to put towards a relationship :42:

Oh well...

Bye Jupiter Conjunct Venus... Hopefully something else better happens... instead of a relationship... like a lot of money coming my way :20:

That would be good... :4:
March 21, 2022 at 10:54
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Iceblu333
Money would be ok, some promotion.😅

I don´t need them back, if they were ok- they would not be in the past.

I don´t understand that need to come again, that is all.

If that Scorpio was good for you, she will come again, I am pretty sure you can manifest that. But be careful what you wish for....
March 21, 2022 at 11:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Morena_Lu
Naa, [to the Scorp] I just want to be single for a bit... I just saw that some kind of relationship transit was gonna activate soon...

Using an App called "The Pattern."

I´m thinking how in the hell... but ok... it´s whatever... the only person I can think of that the relationship could deal with is a friend from high-school and that´s not gonna happen... by any means necessary... on my part...

Regardless

I have Too much stuff I need to work out personally before i can even think about someone else... :4:

So I don´t know what´s gonna happen...

---

Money would definitely be OK :2:
March 21, 2022 at 14:07
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Solus
Hi Solus :29:

I really like your profile pic, I adore sea/water in general.🥰

I was thinking about my own energy lately, I tend to attract 8 life path people for partners and friends (Scorpio energy). I just checked and you are also 8!ha ha

I do have Venus trine pluto, full 8th house and probably I do tend to project part of my energy to them. I do love deeply or not at all, but I also have NN in Aquarius, I love my solitude and freedom, if a person can´t understand that..I will run like 🐎 ( I am metal horse in Chinese zodiac, it is true that we love freedom)

I don´t like to hurt people, so I try not to use that sharp communication, but they all said I do have tendency to do that...Also, I don´t remember a case when they didn´t come back, some of them sent their friends to my house, or they would try to find me in another country after I changed my number. It was similar with jobs..but it is another story to tell. I don´t want to be their "ideal girl" that never worked out with, I want peace for me and them, but some crazy aspects I guess, and some feeling that things are changing, Uranus conjunction Moon is very powerful and moving, and I feel influence of that change. Something old will die..and something new will be born...I hope so.

Thanks for your reply!:)
March 21, 2022 at 16:26
I see..

With life path 8 comes and some kind of paranoia, be careful with that. Also, I didn´t check your chart, but from what I see, you do need to set some boundaries. It will be better for you, I had some rough time with that because of my Libra asc and what is ok, try to be fair and all..but there are LIMITS. When you cross that limit- we are finished, and don´t play with my mind- because you will be hurt in the end.

For this site, I have normal communication with opposite gender, some girls ((not all) but some) were bitchy out of nowhere, it was like I am stealing their boyfriends.. which is hilarious, because this is public forum, and second- I would never do that in real life, I respect people. Also, if he is like that, oh, sister, he will do the same to me..and I don´t need to deal with that kind of people at all.

Drama, drama..they say that for Leo SN, still trying to escape him, and I hope I am doing fine. Well, I am better with men, and I stick to them, they don´t play around with your nerves for silly things like some girls do(even in friendship).

Exes..like a circle, neverending story, it is always some feeling like I know them from some previous life, and they say the same.. Probably a lot of karma to clean in this lifetime and learn some things. In the end I wish them well, we needed to meet or that would not happen, some lesson to learn, for me, for them..

I thought I will get rid of that before 30s, but I guess it is how it should be.
Somehow, I am always positive about life, and I like that..

Life may be sad, but it’s always beautiful. – Pierrot le Fou (1965) ;)
March 21, 2022 at 18:00
(Aries) ram_goat » Solus
Not only paranoia..

Imagine not being able to say "I am sorry but you can´t stay here, you should go." I even couldn´t do that :(
In the end yes he left but he hurt me pretty bad (mind games).

Healthy limits are more productive than personal private persecution complex..

the indomitable 8 lifepath... as indomitable in their faults and bad habits as they are in their strengths.
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 19:11
(Aries) ram_goat » Solus
Me being a lowly naive person or the 8 person? I can´t be both, can I?

yes you can.

and yes you are.

8 can never admit that they are wrong or mistaken. Always blaming others
for their failures.

Yes you are very 8..

To try to play "strong" and at the same time play the victim card is pathetic.
March 21, 2022 at 19:45
(Taurus) Boyan
Safe in known and Fear in unknown.

And yes.
With that :157: in 5th house some old skeletons could drop from love cupboard.
:21:
March 21, 2022 at 20:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Boyan
Just know that 5th house is the House of Romantic/Sexual Love and not Union such as Marriage/Longevity Union which is Ruled by the 7th house...

So if you are looking for a Fuck Buddy? 5th house Endeavors

Looking for Marriage? 7th house Endeavors...
March 21, 2022 at 20:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Solus
My Unasked for 2 .cts...

Numerology goes hand and hand with astrology...

But I understand like you the planets are easier to understand and read...

That´s why I study astrology... but Numerology does mix well with Astrology...

But it´s much harder to understand and apply...

---

I dont use Numerology but I´ve seen that it works for people who know how to use it...

I prefer astrology because I can apply it to actual objects...
March 21, 2022 at 20:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ram_goat
Always Judgy Judgy...

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk... :49:
March 21, 2022 at 21:27
(Taurus) Boyan » Iceblu333
Indeed,ice steed :49:
March 21, 2022 at 22:58
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
> From psychological side I know that it can be about Ego, and testing if someone is still into you, but some of them are really above that, playing games and all..It is annoying in a way,they all come back again and again.
===

Hi Morena!

I like what Ram_Goat once said about scam/spam/weirdos coming here on this site again and again:

===
These things tend to happen in waves.
===

These waves always annoys me af; I´m angry af; :47: :85:

And I always hope that such shitwaves will disappear one day (when I finally ... "dissolve" my ego ... or something like that :2:)

... but these waves are always there ... again ... and again :41: :61:

===

it´s kind of fun ... to admit ... that we all have some kind of obsessions ... and it becomes pretty boring ... when you see this obsession again and again and again ... on someone else :16: :7: :95:
March 21, 2022 at 23:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Petr9
You didn´t give me any puppies to play with.... :34:
March 22, 2022 at 00:12
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Iceblu333
Iceblu,

there have been so many new & new fake accounts recently

and I hoped it will be fun ... to send them to you :20:

===

but my Aries Moon was like :85: :21: :115: :47: :85:

and so ... I obliterated them :16:

===

I´m still trying to be a better and better :6: :16: :76:
March 22, 2022 at 00:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Petr9
Heheheheeeee OK.

You´ll figure something out :21:
March 22, 2022 at 00:30
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Iceblu333
:6:
March 22, 2022 at 06:07
If you are referring to Numerology, I was referring to just the Numbers and how they can be applied to Astrology...

Like the Square, Trine or Sextile aspects...

Square - 4, 8, 12 = difficult houses

Trine - 5, 9 = good houses

Sextile - ect...

---

Numerology applies in the energy of the aspect in regards to the numbers...

Like the Number 8 is a difficult Number...

And so on...
March 22, 2022 at 06:10
"I was a fan of you from your covid thread last year."

---

Shhh!!!

Don´t tell me you´re a fan!!! Somehow I will ruin any hopes you have in me!!!

And it will make my head swell!!!

Ketu in my 10th is a Karmic Curse!!!

I have Ketu in the 10th house so at some point I will disappoint you if you put me on some kind of high position or pedestal!!!

So don´t do it!!!

---

I do hope your heart condition gets better.
March 22, 2022 at 06:17
"Too many details to analyze; progressions, transits, the place we live and more. It has been years since I´ve started this journey but I still consider myself as a novice."

---

Don´t worry, count yourself lucky...

People who are "Gifted" or know alot about Astrology and Occult studys tend to be looking for a reason why crazy events keep popping up in thier own Personal life...

They are so good at it because they kinda have to be... it´s like life is a literal testing ground for them... and they are pushed to learn this stuff... sigh...

I wish my life was back to normal... but no...

Career in the 8th house unfortunately... :42:

And Ketu in the 10th house to seal the deal... :85:

---

I´m glad to have helped you in some form or fashion however...

But please don´t put me on a pedestal... one day I will fall... and probably could crush your hopes...

My aim is simply just to learn as much as I can here...

That´s all...

I´m learning just like you...
March 22, 2022 at 08:15
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Boyan
Bojance, samo nastavi da me tesis. :4:

Jel znas ti Vedsku?
March 22, 2022 at 08:33
It was Moon in Scorpio, we are all more emotional..

Beside that, Ram was right, I am pretty sure he wanted to say to you to protect yourself next time, but he delivered that in Aries way.. I was thinking the same, I was just more diplomatic, but because of Libra treats I did similar mistakes like you. He is your ex, and be honest to yourself- you know what he wants, he is in your house...If you refused him, maybe he will think again about you but in some different light, you will show him that you respect yourself, and that he can´t take you for granted.. They will always come..if we let them in, but if he didn´t change, do you need him at all, and for what? You can find sex everywhere today, and it obviously was not some great love or you would be with him and you would not feel bad about whole situation..

It is true that 8 life path is about money and power(status in general/behind the scene), here and there they are very manipulative, also very charismatic and they use that very good. They don´t like No from people, because they want them under their"spell".

Some of them are above material things and mind games, some of them had very turbulent life, money struggles, tough childhood, shitty romantic life full of creeps..They rised above and they are very spiritual, sometimes healers ..because they have strong energy (like some magnet) and they can use it for good.

I am sad to hear about your health and I hope that you will be ok, you didn´t ruin anything, try to use Aries side of your chart sometimes, it can protect you from a lot of things. A lot of girls here are saying similar stuff, but if they had more respect for themselves...they would be more happier.
I hope that you will use that life path for good things and that you will find a real happiness.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »