Rahu in 11 house, Capricorn

March 20, 2022 at 15:46 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
Rahu in 11 house, Capricorn
I know that my Rahu is in Aquarius sign, ketu in Leo. This means that i need to forget command, my ego, become a modest person. Not to be subordinate to anyone, to become completely free. It is a group, collective karma, to associate with other people. I also have mercury in aquarius so i like talking about new technologies, make friends. Every person for me is equal, if he or she is poor or director of the bank. Also i have Uranus in 10 house which is about job, career. So new technologies , new thing is important for me. I also have Jupiter in Cancer, so this means that i want to help to others, old things traditions are important for me. Like Aquarius sign is for groups, people, Cancer means to help others or be with kids, mothers. Cancer is from moon, so kids and mothers are important for me.

I want to ask, people for me are really important? That is my Karma to help to others? I have Venera in Capricorn, so sometimes i am shy and cool person and have only 1-2 really friends.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 20, 2022 at 16:42
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

An important area of your chart is Cancer Jupiter rx on the IC opposite the Sagittarius Moon. Each rules the other. Jupiter is also opposite the MC. Both Jupiter and the Moon square the Aries Asc.

With Mars and Venus in Capricorn conjunct Saturn you might appear as a person who takes initiative and gets things done with no fuss, though a part of you wants things to be secure for you , and you have strong ability to be empathetic and intuitive.

This links to your 12th house north node square to Pluto in the 7th house in the opposite house of your Asc.

You´ll probably have experiences of deep transformation in relation to others, though to shine with that Aries Asc. in a group setting or anything related to others, it´s best to cultivate that Jupiter, especially with being trine your Pisces Sun (ruled by Jupiter). This could be in many settings you wish to work in.

Just my two cents.
March 20, 2022 at 17:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi
your Rahu is in capricorn 11th house ...

Do not think North Node and Rahu are the same ...

North node is soul mission and Rahu is souls desire

Atmakaraka is souls mission
March 20, 2022 at 17:48
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » ZeinaZ
So, Jupiter and Cancer (Moon) and Pisces sign (supports also Jupiter) is very important to me. Its very hard to live with my parents. Sometimes i love to be with them, but my parents have Libra sun sign (Chiron and Venus planets_), sometimes i take what they say to my heart everything and i hate that they are very brave, i am shy...They talk too much and say critics to me... I hate critisism
March 20, 2022 at 17:49
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Aren Levi
What does it mean Capricorn in 11 house???
March 20, 2022 at 17:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zydrunas999
look on youtube or the internet or the book - what it means to have Rahu in 11th house

when it is in capricorn it will behave like Saturn but also look how is placed your Saturn - it will show more.
March 20, 2022 at 18:18
The natives of Rahu in eleventh house may be courageous, knowledgable, rich, and a powerful speaker. If Rahu isn’t afflicted by Sun or Mars, then the natives get government jobs. Due to the effects of Rahu in 11th house, the natives are likely to earn money through outcasts or foreign resources. They are likely to visit foreign countries to set up resources. They also have high chances of growth in foreign lands. Also this means to be rich with money (Rahu in 11 house). I am thinking to leave parents house, because i have depression and sometimes its hard to live with them. I dont know what kind of countries are good in Europe for me...
Saturn or Capricorn in 11 house means that a person is lonely or have 1-2 best friends. This person don´t have dreams about future, friends leave him....
March 20, 2022 at 18:26
try to take your charts as whole - many placements have different effects depending on others placements

you have to know how you live your life and what resonates with you

your Atmakaraka is Venus - study what it means and maybe it will help you gain some guidance

:37:
March 20, 2022 at 18:49
Thank you, you really help me, my friend!:) I am not astrologer, so i ask questions. In vedic astrology i only saw that accordding to the moon i am saggitarius and my nakshatra - Moola, so Atmaraka is very important to your life... I saw hat Atmakaraka in Venus means that in your job is very important creativity and beauty: singing, arts, fashion, web designing. I love singing, every day i sing karaoke, invited me to chorus, maybe i shuold go... Venus is materialistic planet, so wealth and beauty is very important for me... Maybe number 6 is lucky for me...
March 20, 2022 at 19:18
glad to help you :15:

:37:
March 20, 2022 at 19:29
(Scorpio) OS*
it´s an interesting placement. your rahu ketu are in the same Nakshatras in your D9. just opposite each other.

Rahu in Shravana, 4th pada is Moon. the 7th Navamsa of Capricorn is Cancer. in your D9, your rahu is in Aslesha and Ketu in Shravana, opposite your natal chart.

it depends on the degrees of the nodes, not everyone will have this in their charts.

prior to mid 30s, desires would relate to 11th house matters, after mid 30s navamsa becomes activated, shifting things to the 10th in Cancer :161:
March 20, 2022 at 20:02
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Zydrunas999
I understand home life could be hard with Jupiter on the IC square the Asc. and opposite the Moon.

Your chart speaks of potentials and the energies that affect those potentials. It´s not easy to plan one´s life based on potentials without taking into account who we are and where we´re at in life.

What´s important to you and what do you want to pursue?
March 20, 2022 at 22:43
Im Jobless now. Have depression. Don´t know what to do in Life and have passion. I hated Accounting
March 20, 2022 at 22:44
What are good Vedic astrology sites to calculate your birth chart?
March 20, 2022 at 22:45
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Zydrunas999
Moola nakshatra, is it bad ????
March 21, 2022 at 14:32
i recomend

cosmic insights app - there are many divisional charts and good descriptions.
March 21, 2022 at 15:41
Hey,

I´m sorry to hear you´re going through challenging times.

I looked at your transit chart and Saturn went over or is near many of your planets in Capricorn and Aquarius. Pluto is doing the same. These two planets indicate changes in our life to help us mature and feel more empowered. Yet, it´s still a stressful time.

This is why I asked what you like to pursue? What are you interests if it isn´t accounting?

What did you like to do as a child? This is the closest we are to ourselves before we get conditioned by life and society.

This is an important time for you, even if hard, because now you could choose what you want to do or at least reflect on that.
March 21, 2022 at 18:47
oh thanks i love apps, but dont know which are profesional... I useds Time Pasages...
March 21, 2022 at 18:48
I love new countries, cultures. I love gardening, nature. Also i love to help to others . I love places where are danger like hospitals and army... My hobby is singing Karaoke and painting....
March 21, 2022 at 19:52
Is it possible to see what you could do at the places you mentioned like hospitals and the army, sometimes there are volunteering options at these places. Whatever job you get, that could be an outlet for your creativity and helping others, until you find work that you enjoy

This is a suggestion only, there are always options to explore, which supports your Sagittarius Moon.
March 22, 2022 at 15:22
I agree with that there are no option to choose. Everthing: army, hospitals are good for me.... Yes creativity and helping for others is very important for me. i want to travel, maybe will search job in Spain, Sweden, Finland, Germany , i love that countries... I love new religions, travel, cultures and sometimes i want to command like Aries sign ....
March 22, 2022 at 15:27
Seeking what you want will be helpful.

I wish you the best to you on your journey. 🙏🏻
March 25, 2022 at 01:12
Thank you!!!:)
March 25, 2022 at 01:25
I had heart surgery 1993 year 05 11. Is it good for me take sports?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »