Sexual unorthodoxy

March 19, 2022 at 20:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Sexual unorthodoxy
I wonder which aspects show sexual unorthodoxy. Like polyamory, serial monogamy, open relationships, total abstinence,...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 19, 2022 at 20:26
(Scorpio) Kisses
100% prominent Jyeshta nakshatra placements. Jyeshta nakshatra is the last part of Scorpio in Sidereal Vedic astrology and guys I meet with this nakshatra are always freaks somehow

One of my guy friends with Moon in Jyeshta likes to get pegged and is in an open relationship with his fiance

It´s THE freaky nakshatra
March 19, 2022 at 20:30
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
Donald trump and I have same exact moon jyeshta conjunction 0´00 degree. I know alot about him :21:
March 19, 2022 at 20:41
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
lol hearing the stories about him sleeping with various women
March 19, 2022 at 20:57
TRUMP IS VERY EMOTIONAL YOU HAVE NO IDEA EMO AF!!!!

He worships pussy and will try to go to all lengths to appear more masculine, hates being seen as a pushover. Total bully inside out.

"dafuq you say to me"

"nah nah say it to my face"

"I´m gonna blow you up and this gun gon make sure all ya kids don´t grow up"

If you piss him expect a reaction like above.

What else...

His ego, my god I mean I have anuradha that humbles me but him...he´d literally put a chain on you and make you dance for him and also tattoo "Trump" on yo ass. I´m dead serious.

I don´t wanna go any deeper nope
March 20, 2022 at 01:19
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer » Kisses
Well looky here. Uranus in Jyeshta nakshatra, with Scorpio as my 7th house. That certainly is something to support my polyamorous open marriage. Mrigashira nakshatra can also indicate polyamory especially with Venus there, also in my chart.

Other than that I´m pretty vanilla though. Who knows that might change in the future. Some placements activate later in life. With the tropical zodiac my Saturn is in Jyeshta and my ascendant in Mrigashira, so I have it double. We didn´t open up to polyamory until after my Saturn return though and I was pretty traditional before that. Looks like the tropical lens for nakshatras works in this particular case.
March 20, 2022 at 01:28
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
Don´t have a lot of experience with other people´s charts but the following would make sense to me. Venus in Scorpio, and heavy Scorpio placements in general could probably account for this. Scorpio does deal with taboo subjects. Not to mention Uranus in the 7th or 5th house, or when Uranus aspects planets in Scorpio, 7th house, and 5th house. There is some controversy on whether the 8th house would count for this too, but I don´t see why not. I think I remember Capricorn having to deal with taboo stuff too, but I don´t remember any good sources to back that up.

I´m curious to see what you all have seen.
March 20, 2022 at 01:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:Eight degrees into the positive cardinal signs are immoral, immorality is a step beyond serial monogamy!
Twenty-five degrees of the positive fixed signs are immoral.
An asteroid, lot, something could easily be in aspect to these four points.
Robert Crumb & Marilyn McCoo have aspects to these points.
20 dg. of the positive fixed signs relate to `Faith´, many males lose their sex-drive with age and assume they are getting closer to God-Almighty in the process!
The four signs mentioned here are :171:, :175:, :177:, & :181:;........ :193:s & :198:s could happen even though the signs in question are officially empty!
March 20, 2022 at 02:37
(Scorpio) OS*
my ex has Jyeshta moon, Scorpio Vedic. and what said is 100% true. he´s a freak. he had rented an apartment on the same street as me because I didn´t want to live with him while we were together. because I need privacy and space. . . when I broke up with him, he moved. in the same building as me. even though my wish was to cut all contacts with him.

but I guess you can also look at my chart, I´ve never had a "normal" or conventional relationship.
March 20, 2022 at 04:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Kisses
Oh nice, I got Neptune there :75:
March 20, 2022 at 05:04
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Hermetic Dreamer
I´d indeed point to Uranus in 7th house.

But I wonder since Jyotish doesn´t incalculate everything beyond Shani, that´s why I don´t bother too much about my Neptune or your Uranus in Jyestha.

Western, sidereal or tropical, does. And I always wondered what Uranus in the 7th house did. Pluto makes me wonder too.
March 20, 2022 at 06:30
One more thing..

He is very psychic and has very good intuition like he can pick up on people´s energy because moon is here, he must guaranteed know his vedic chart, must be into tarot also and spying on others why? Indra was given 1000 eyes by the sage. So nowadays translates to stalking and spying. He can mindfuck and send evil energy to anyone. Also he must be hyper creative and have visions from the 5D plane.

Indra himself was very skilled in occult and magic. Used it to get ahead and defeat his foes.
March 20, 2022 at 06:51
Shit I can´t stop now..

Guess what, jyeshta rules the senses and with a sensitive planet like moon here...

I bet he moans like a beast during sex especially when he climaxes eyes closed whole body just vibrating pure raw power, you´ll see these individuals can go 5 rounds a day. Very dominant in bed and must absolutely love dirty talk. Also becomes harder for them to breath during action.

If they find you to be sexy or you turn them on, they´re gonna forget what they were doing and keep staring at you. And when you approach them, they´re gonna stutter with words and be hella awkward too much sexual tension it comes in the way. Will try to play nice and innocent to hide their true selves lol.
March 20, 2022 at 08:14
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Not sure for what they talk about Uranus in the 5th, I have him.. always was straight, about fidelity, only thing I can not understand is cheating/lying. Be a man and say what you have to say- in the face. But maybe it is my Eros in Aries...just say what you have to me, not behind my back. I don´t understand open relationships...you are not in a real relationship..you just have a lot of partners... I am not "modern" like new generations that are willing to experiment, I blame Taurus and Capricorn in my chart for that, love should be a serious thing... Total abstinence- probably Saturn in the 8 th, very serious approach towards sex.
March 20, 2022 at 10:32
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Morena_Lu
I completely agree with you Morena_Lu ! I don´t like these new kinds of relationships such as open relationships, polyamorous etc. My planets in Scorpio, Leo and Taurus make me pretty "traditional" in my way of seeing love. Love is smth I don´t joke about. I don´t give my heart to anyone like "superficially".
March 20, 2022 at 13:06
(Scorpio) OS* » Catch-22
I have mars in Jyeshta :20:

depends on the chart but usually most unconventional Nakshatras are ruled by Rahu. Shatabhisha might be little more low-key compared to Ardra and Swati . . .
March 20, 2022 at 13:31
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
That man is 100% psychic. He has Moon-Ketu in Scorpio
March 20, 2022 at 17:25
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Venus ruled nakshatras combined with Mars energy while having a prominent Lilith

i also "heard" that Saturn in aries can have some BDSM fetish :16:
March 20, 2022 at 22:48
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Mars in Jyeshtha. 1st house.

The term "hot-headed" may or may not apply.

:76:
March 21, 2022 at 14:10
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Etherealmind
:3:
March 21, 2022 at 16:18
I can feel his passion for daddy Trump :12:
YouTube
YouTube
March 22, 2022 at 12:44
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
Does this concerns her sexual energy? Mangala in Jyeshtha?

I wonder which grahas do matter. Chandra, Skukra and Mangala seem obvious, but I wonder if any malefic graha like Shani, Rahu or Ketu may have an influence.
Or am I a bit too conservative and too pristine to see sexual variety as "malefic".

I´m asking the question because I started a workshop about sexuality with Tao inspiration and I notices from the participants a lot are born end Feb, begin March and a lot have the same age as me (I´m entering :159: :194: :159:).

I certainly did not expect a Vedic discussion here :37:
March 22, 2022 at 17:17
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
with aspects you´d prolly wanna see Venus messing around with uranus, I see a hard uranus placement I automatically assume sus, one of my old friends has Venus in aquarius he was with the shits too🤣 very inappropriate hmm,, in my own experience my ex gf had her Mars in aquarius she legit let me put my foot in her.. lot of experience from her but I realized I like the deep shit more that the freaky stuff, more water vibes are right for me, but u want unorthodox with sex u need a Mars Air messin around and also idk if this is appropriate but if u want a test subject then Venus in water is a must, all I´m all aquarius, saturn uranus are epitome of unorthodox, u can play around with planets aspects positions, it´s all the same for those mfs they absolutely love that shit, probably have higher sexual libido then most, always stored energy until that certain kink is triggered similar to scropio except Scorpio can get violent they like that too, it´s like if you can take my pain then your the one, f you cant take my pain then you gotta take the blame 🤷🏾‍♂️ they´ll cuddle u after as well so just take this pain like a good girl or boy
April 4, 2022 at 07:08
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Kisses
I had a lesson yesterday on all the "sweet spots" of both women and men and this was an eye opener, there were spots I never heard of like the A-spot, U-spot, of course the good old G-spot. We covered also male spots like the male G-spot, which is easy to access through the anus and is located on the front of the rectum, on the prostate. Maybe this person likes this G-spot to be stimulated and is your judgment ignorant.

Stimulation can also be done more indirect by the perineum, so you don´t need to go anal to get it stimulated.
April 4, 2022 at 08:00
(Cancer) Primal
I think very weak 7th lord or 7th lords conjunction with weak planets or weak planets in 7th house. Weak mean planets mostly connecting 6th, 8th and 12th through their Nakshatra lord. I´m considering Sidereal Zodiac.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »