Solar Return 2022

March 19, 2022 at 20:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
Solar Return 2022
See anything interesting about my solar return chart for this upcoming bday?

I find it interesting that the Moon is in the same nakshatra as my natal moon so it’s a solar return and lunar return

Another thing is Lilith conjunct MC in the solar return chart. I recently asked a question about why I resonate so much with Lilith energy lately and this could be why. I know I’ll start taking pole dancing classes later this year too so very interesting that this is reflected in the chart since pole dancing is a very Lilith thing
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 20, 2022 at 00:26
(Scorpio) OS*
many of your personal planets, including rahu ketu are back in their own sign! :78:
March 20, 2022 at 00:36
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Yeah it’s my nodal return year I’m sure it will be a hell of a ride
March 20, 2022 at 00:48
(Sagittarius) ElleE001 » Kisses
Sorry to be off topic, i just posted a question also in form and you posted after me so its how i saw your chart
Im not good with astrology, but i had/have this major interest in chiron over the years since its conjunct my moon and i feel that this is a deep/complex/hurt part of me always and i have to carry it all my life

You have chiron conj ic, do you feel the same towards family/home?
How did it affect you? If its not too personal
March 20, 2022 at 01:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
SR Venus conjunct Sun could definitely bring a relationship or relationship themes will be prominent and with Moon in Scorpio it can be a very emotional year. I don´t know that much SR yet but the house and aspects to SR Sun is the most important to show the themes so Venus being there I think is pretty significant that Venusian themes will dominate.

Pluto on the SR IC could sometimes mean a change of residence or some change related to home. I think its definitely noteworthy that you have a lot of planets returning to their natal signs like that, could be an eventful year for sure.
March 20, 2022 at 01:23
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
I remember having SR with moon, rahu ketu return, in same natal signs. everything in my life changed.
March 20, 2022 at 12:24
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
Thanks for responding!! And yeah I had the same thought. Also I’m running 7th lord’s Antardasha with Jupiter entering my 7th house
March 20, 2022 at 12:24
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Oooh what all happened?
March 20, 2022 at 13:58
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
life changed on a 180. Im trying to shy away from western astrology and Im no pro interpreting tropical SR neither. Im not sure if it´s interpreted same way as western. I know it´s applicable, I seen a video from KRS on solar return charts.

also curious if you set the SR for your birth place or current location. I´ve endlessly compared both for myself. same for relocation charts. no conclusions, but I feel like birthplace is most accurate.

SR ´98 - SR Venus conjunct N. Sun. ended a toxic and very abusive relationship. it was a "hell of a ride"

SR ´99 - SR / LR / NR moon was at exact degree, all three returns in natal nakshatras respectively. started a new relationship. also new job. got married and moved to the suburbs.

it´s the gist of it. there´s many more factors about those charts so obviously experiences will be far different. but I´d expect something pretty significant.
March 20, 2022 at 14:32
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Oh wow. That is a lot. Also your moon is in your 10th house so I see why the lunar return helped with starting a new job.

My nodal return will happen in my 8th house so regardless of anything else, things will change somehow
March 20, 2022 at 14:39
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
yes, and Jupiter was transit my 7th. which also supports all those changes as well. .

same for you, :156: :108: :108:
March 20, 2022 at 14:47
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Damn I’m kinda excited hahahaha also I found out Hillary Clinton (Swati Sun) also listens to Lana

It lists the artists she listens to as Lana Del Rey and Lady Gaga

So one is Swati ascendant and the other is Swati Moon

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »