Why is it that some people are ignored while others aren’t?

February 19, 2019 at 17:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LadyVenus
Why is it that some people are ignored while others aren’t?
I notice that when some people ask a question or post something they get a response. While others don’t why is that the case? Is there something I’m missing?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
February 19, 2019 at 17:44
(Leo) Lionfish11
I´ve noticed that too.
February 19, 2019 at 17:49
(Taurus) LadyVenus » Lionfish11
Favoritism I guess glad this isn’t the only astrology forum.
February 19, 2019 at 18:16
(Leo) Lionfish11 » LadyVenus
Unfortunately I´ve noticed it with other forums too. Its strange. One person can title their post ´Read My Chart´ and get 25 responses and another person can post with the same title and get 2 responses.
February 19, 2019 at 18:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I suppose people have free will, and to expect someone to answer your post is a bit demanding.

If I do post, I don´t expect answers, and am grateful for any input. It´s an energy exchange. Even just information without having your chart looked at.
February 19, 2019 at 18:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Erinmeow
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not only that people got free will, also they don´t get paid for that and maybe just don´t have time or the right answers to offer!
I don´t think it´s about favoritism or being ignored!
Someone is taking things too personal...

Also many things asked on forum could be easily searched online or in books etc.
February 19, 2019 at 18:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LesJeuxSontFaits
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Correct. I rarely post because I figure I can search for what I am looking for (emphasis on "I"). It´s nice to read peoples approach or why they are making the predictions they are, or why they think this or that (based on interpretation).

I didn´t want to bring in the "free" aspect, as I thought that was kind of a given.
February 19, 2019 at 18:40
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes that´s also my opinion...
It´s all about appreciation, some stop posting things on forum because there´s a lack of that...indeed..

Also some topics in forum already exist.

Like you said, it´s an exchange of energy...
February 19, 2019 at 19:05
(Taurus) LadyVenus » LesJeuxSontFaits
I know people have free will obviously but that still doesn’t justify the fact that some people’s posts are ignored while others aren’t. I’m not taking it personal I have other forums I post on. I just think it’s odd that some people get a response while others don’t.
February 19, 2019 at 19:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LadyVenus
=====
Lol.
Why don´t you respond those people then?
I don´t understand your arguments.sorry.
Free will is reason enough.
February 19, 2019 at 20:12
(Taurus) LadyVenus » Lionfish11
I even make posts saying I’ll pay and still that doesn’t work lol.
February 19, 2019 at 20:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A lot of it is energy given off by the words. It could be too intense for some to deal with, or negative in a way that is not wise for them to deal with. Sometimes the person has no valid answer as well (Usually if I don´t respond to a post).

Just my two-sense.

Best regards!
February 19, 2019 at 20:28
=====
Ok so you don´t understand it at all. It´s not even about the money, you picked out one reason out of 186382626 and focus on it.
There´s no obligation to answer to questions.

If someone has the answer and will, they will share. But all this forum thing should be about an harmonic, reciprocal, funny and lovely atmosphere and not something people are obligated to.
February 19, 2019 at 20:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LesJeuxSontFaits
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Agreed
February 19, 2019 at 20:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
I really like this approach.
February 19, 2019 at 20:37
=====
Trial and error :3:
Good for diplomacy :75:
February 19, 2019 at 20:49
(Taurus) LadyVenus » David Evans
So it comes off negative when some people make a post but when others do it doesn´t? That makes a lot of sense.
February 19, 2019 at 20:55
=====
"So it comes off negative when some people make a post but when others do it doesn´t? "

It is literally the wording. Some people are different and; attract or attract to, can deal with, or have an answer for, different types of energy.....
February 19, 2019 at 20:55
=====
I don´t think anyone has said that.

But it actually does kind of make sense. What if in the question, there isn´t good news. And perhaps the reader sees the recipient won´t receive the news well? That could also be a possibility.

I think it´s kind of an invasive question that makes demands, where there shouldn´t be on a forum like this.
February 19, 2019 at 21:09
(Taurus) LadyVenus » David Evans
Yeah well I’ll just stick to the forums where people actually respond to everyone and not just some people. ✌️
February 19, 2019 at 23:06
(Cancer) TimeLord
It´s all about Luck.
If you have Bad Planetery Combination in your Chat you will not get much replies. :3:
February 20, 2019 at 02:16
(Taurus) LadyVenus » TimeLord
Oh right! Because I’m sure your chart is perfect kick rocks!
February 20, 2019 at 04:40
(Aries) ram_goat » David Evans
Strange, but true. You get the trophy for most interesting angle on the question.
Good luck explaining to anyone who doesn´t get it.
February 20, 2019 at 04:41
(Aries) ram_goat
The answer is as varied and idiosyncratic as the people who post. Just the way it goes.
February 20, 2019 at 04:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
OOh I do love trophies! :75: :30:
February 20, 2019 at 05:01
(Aries) ram_goat » David Evans
Well I don´t think I have ever read that mentioned anywhere before- ever, but it is quite true.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »