Parallels and house

March 18, 2022 at 06:06 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Theoastrology
Parallels and house
Do parallels combine the signs and house like an out sign conjunction.

I have Mars in Aries in eighth house parallel my midheaven in Gemini.

Should I think of it as mixing like an out of sign conjunction

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 06:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally, I don´t hear of many astrologers (if any) who use parallels for interpretation. Anyway, I´ve checked your chart and the max orb is 2 degrees, and when I choose that, there is still no connection between Mars and MC - and I think it´s kind of impossible. To what I understand, parallel and anti-parallel aspect is like a vertical one instead of being horizontal on the plane of the orbit (or something like that). Anyway, I´m attaching a capture from Wikipedia, hope it helps.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 10:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145:Post number one makes the longitudinal pattern look like layers of negativity.
I would be more likely to give `paralleling´ layers of positivity!
Taurus is a big intermediary for any out-of-sign conjunction real or imagined! :144:
March 18, 2022 at 16:26
(Aquarius) Theoastrology » Seanfhear
I should have looked at my chart from astro-seek. I used the positions given to me by astro-matrix and it clearly said I have Mars parallel the mc.

Sorry my mistake
March 18, 2022 at 23:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Theoastrology
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s alright :15: :15: :15:
March 19, 2022 at 13:42
(Aquarius) Theoastrology » Seanfhear
Well I still have Mars parallel Pluto but Mars is in Aries and Pluto is in Scorpio. Should I think of it as an out of sign conjuction.

Does the parallel combine the planets without really combining signs like a conjuction
March 20, 2022 at 08:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Theoastrology
=====
I´m not sure really. But according to that Wikipedia article, astrologers seldom use parallels.
I think more important aspects (beside the Tajik or the aspects by orb that is) is the house aspects and the Rashi (sign) aspects. These 3 are the main ones used in Western and Vedic (and specially Vedic for the last 2 of them).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »