How F-ed up is this chart?

March 17, 2022 at 22:14 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) maramara
How F-ed up is this chart?
What do you think about this chart? How f-ed up it is? Thi Venus in 11th with no aspect is so heavy as well as the Moon on 29°. Don´t you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 00:32
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Well... at first glance there´s some not so obvious yet workable traits in the chart. The chart ruler Venus is in the 12th in fall(though alot of people like this placement in spite of Venus in fall). It seems that fall planets can actually work out pretty well if given a beneficial use but that´s my novice thoughts as of today. With that said looking at the lord of Venus, which is Mercury, and seeing how it is doing. It´s hard to tell but if it is in Libra then that´s a useful trait because it´s an exchange between Mercury and Venus and with Sun in fall but in the 1st; my initial thought is how attractive and charismatic this person may be? Though that could be a good thing or used for bad.

Then using traditional rulership, you have the moon in Aquarius and Saturn in Cancer which is another exchange. It´s a day chart and Saturn in the 10th is a more productive and ruling the 4th and 5th which makes we wonder if: 1) This person would have no problem doing what it takes, put in the work, hustle and grind to create the lifestyle they want to live and/or portray? 2) Is there some sort of blending of comfort and pleasure with that lifestyle, career and reputation? Something very physical like hospitality, hotels or having events or more of an adjective like the person has enjoyment and pleasure in the work they do. With Saturn overcoming the 1st house I could see how maybe that´s making the person once again very constructive on using their gifts, talents and flair to get what they want but also giving a slight relatable persona in some ways. Like an influencer or a reality star.

Also in traditional rulership, Jupiter is in it´s own sign of Pisces, and ruler of the part of fortune, which is the greater benefic and is looking at that Saturn in the 10th. Once again I wouldn´t be surprised if this person would use some sort of social media or online or video platform on a regular basis but I could also be way off...Pisces is a lot of different things. Could be more spiritual or even using foreign concepts and realities. Mainly how Jupiter is adding some abstract benefit to that 10th whole house sign practically to help in a material way.

The harsh thing I see off hand is the Mars in Libra in the first. That could definitely be causing some issues. Potential strains with 2nd and 7th house areas. Struggle with relationships or the relationships causing the person to get in trouble or alienated from the family, community or traditions they were born into? Also what comes to mine is a person going too far with cosmetics or cosmetic surgery. So a person who is their own worse critic thinking that they have to look and appear ideal to a point of debilitating. Or for example an attractive person I personally knew who flew through a window due to a car accident and their face was scarred up; something like that where there could be an accident to the appearance. Or...not knowing a lick about this person, how they could be known or show "private areas"? That can come in various forms. But hopefully Saturn is mitgating it. I would have to look at the degrees and other points. PLUS....I HAVE A LOT OF LEARNING TO SITLL DO. :24:

I wonder with the exchanges that there´s some "less clear" or "obvious" way that things are working together given that lack of aspect as you mentioned. For example, a celebrity doing well and seen as a great "business person" when it´s really the people who are utilizing that celebrity´s talents or gifts and makes most of the decisions for them concern business dealings.
March 18, 2022 at 01:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:Unaspected planets, and there are fewer than most expect, mean a roller-coaster life, why draw Astrology students into a "hate-on this person"......?........?.........?
March 18, 2022 at 06:23
(Libra) maramara » Liberty&Unity
You raised some good questions and got some points.
how attractive and charismatic this person may be? - very

1) This person would have no problem doing what it takes, put in the work, hustle and grind to create the lifestyle they want to live and/or portray?
some struggles, but gets there although, is lacking patients

2) Is there some sort of blending of comfort and pleasure with that lifestyle, career and reputation? Something very physical like hospitality, hotels or having events or more of an adjective like the person has enjoyment and pleasure in the work they do.
a physiotherapist is an occupation.

Also in traditional rulership, Jupiter is..
none of this at the moment. I really don´t know how to interpret this with what I know.

Struggle with relationships or the relationships causing the person to get in trouble ...
Divorced. Extremely painful experience. And because of that it causes frictions in the current relationship. The big question is - can this person ever get over that experience? And what will it takes, how to do it?

..person going too far with cosmetics or cosmetic surgery...
Right on point with that car accident example. Nothing like that happened, but due to the medical condition, this person lost an eye.

...when it´s really the people who are utilizing that celebrity´s talents or gifts and makes most of the decisions for them concern business dealings....
hmm this is an interesting note. I think it is more like, this person is trying to help everyone so through that help sometimes something comes back and sometimes it doesn´t.

Good work, you are doing much better at this then me!
March 18, 2022 at 06:24
(Libra) maramara » Rosincvist
Oh dear, not hate on - I am just trying to understand this person, please, come on.
March 18, 2022 at 07:19
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » maramara
I´m not sure how well you´re at it or not but I can say it is a STRUGGLE trying to make sense out of some of this but taking an actually course has helped guide me at least. :63:

some struggles, but gets there although, is lacking patients> Impatience must be a link with Mars I would think

some struggles, but gets there although, is lacking patients + Also in traditional rulership, Jupiter is..
none of this at the moment. I really don´t know how to interpret this with what I know> That´s great! Just finished up some therapy myself last month. If you like the sign = houses like myself, Pisces=12th house therefore could indicate 12th house places like hospitals. Also Jupiter in the 6th house of health and called The Joy of Mars. Add on the trine to the 10th house Cancer would give...a type of hospital(Pisces) that assist/train(Jupiter) in mobility(Jupiter also rules 3rd) as a service to improve physical and mental health for for none competitive reasons(Jupiter in 6th in Pisces) through harmonious relationships(trine) in a place of care and comfort(Cancer). That probably still doesn´t make sense the way I wrote that...it´s 2am here so sorry.

Also in traditional rulership, Jupiter is..
none of this at the moment. I really don´t know how to interpret this with what I know> That´s a great question. Gonna think about it but I wonder if the transits have had this person utilizing 9th house to get some answers maybe?

Right on point with that car accident example. Nothing like that happened, but due to the medical condition, this person lost an eye.> That´s interesting. Sorry to hear that. I wonder if it was the right eye? I think Sun is right eye and moon is left.

hmm this is an interesting note. I think it is more like, this person is trying to help everyone so through that help sometimes something comes back and sometimes it doesn´t> now I´m like hmmm....may have more thoughts on that. Making a note for myself. I have one exchange and trying to understand it and that´s pretty relevant actually! great observation!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »