Sadi Sati , where my AQUA moon at?

March 17, 2022 at 17:09 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Moaaz
Sadi Sati , where my AQUA moon at?
Currently, this period for the Aquarius moon is called sadi sati . where Saturn conjuncts the natal moon and creates frustration and depression as they said. specifically regarding the house which Saturn is transiting in.

how do you relate and feel about it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2022 at 17:15
(Scorpio) Kisses
My mom’s Moon is conjunct mine with like a 1° difference so we went through it at the same time. Anuradha moon. Sade sati was rouuuughhh
March 17, 2022 at 21:09
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have been going over this Sade Sati stuff a lot lately. I know A LOT of people currently going through it, and I´m going back and looking at others I know who suffered very difficult times under it.

Peak phase when he is smack dab on your Moon is the worst. Follow when he enters your nakshatra and 10 degrees after your degree point. I have found this is when if something is going to happen. It´s gonna happen then.

Best advice one can give is to always remember Saturn rewards as per your deeds. So , do right, stay on the correct path.. Avoid laziness to the utmost degree and give your time to those who are in need, serve others. Lacking any care/being negligent to anything you´ve been putting off will come to a head. Basically, the more one is on the incorrect path in life - the worse the effects will be. Saturn wants to push us in the right direction and sometimes the only way to make that occur is by unforeseen events.

I send you positive thoughts and I hope everything goes well for you! :74: :68:
March 19, 2022 at 18:04
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Kisses
Really, it is very tough. Stuff comes in your way, you never think about and everything ruin.

Feel like cry for everything happening to you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »