Career

February 19, 2019 at 13:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sophiam444
Career
What career would be best suited for me based on my chart ??
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2019 at 15:19
(Cancer) Trevor77
Shown by your cancer midheaven, working in food industry, nutritionist, hotel, animal breeding (a friend once mentioned hamster breeder), gardening, anything connected with boats, fishing, ponds,

any kind of trading, counselling, social services, nursing

also with your mercury in taurus in others money, you should have a good business mind

your sun square saturn may mean you have low self esteem, but this is contradictory to your potential, with your jupiter in your 10th house showing you will likely be successful in your chosen career path.
February 19, 2019 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I use cards and order of the magi along with astrology (and numerology), so pardon me if some words and/or symbology are unfamiliar...

king of clubs sun (mastery of knowledge card) - already an interesting thing, as why would a master seek that which one tends to be a master of from others...

ah, but one that´s young not qualitative, but relative - libra strong perhaps... ´twere but a mirror, alas

the year coming to an ending is focused upon a struggle ado with the eight of diamonds - success with what you value - with the 10 of clubs (universal knowledge) being the result of this struggle

going in to, soon, a year when the karmic rewards and/or drawbacks from what you, yourself communicate with others become a focus...

if your foremost interest in career paths has to do with education, public speaking, and/or teaching in some form, it´s understandable you would be feeling an inordinate amount of ´weight´ upon such decisions, and may well continue to do so throughout much of your next year of life

particularly, you´re just about coming up on the end of a year when lessons, perhaps ado with a new form, style, or method of communication influenced by a new working partnership or matter of health prompted by another were addressed or faced in some way

as far as your chart and the correlations/transits to 6th and 10th houses, neptune is beginning a transit of your lunar luminary-venus conjunction in your 6th ruled by Jupiter in the 10th

chances are, you are under pressure of high ideals versus reality, whether from inner or outer struggles - identifying the source of which, in the long run, will serve best to optimize any outcome

if your own ideals, for example, are blinding - adjustment of the self and attitudes may be apropos

if the environment is cause for concern, perhaps new opportunities could best avoid being missed

natally speaking, i´d say you are a well-spring of compassion

whatever work is fitting in the long-run, while not necessarily centered upon understanding of and service towards others, I would presume would include such, at least, as some sort of continual initiative or backbone of a fulfilling business model you might associate with

jumping at labeling, I would guess you have some sort of interest in womens´ or childrens´ protective services, or if not, perhaps an interest would be worth some time into thought..
February 19, 2019 at 15:37
(Cancer) Trevor77 » zodicat
The ´mastery of knowledge card´ you mentioned, shows in her chart with jupiter conjunct her midheaven making her very knowledgable in her chosen career, so thats amazing what you did there!
February 21, 2019 at 05:48
(Aries) ram_goat » Trevor77
Yes, wow!
February 21, 2019 at 14:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´d make a very good nurse. Jupiter exalted in the 10th and training the ruler of the 10th which is also conjunct Venus in the 6th. So the rulers of the 6ty and 10th are in mutual reception as well.
February 27, 2019 at 22:44
(Taurus) nutelina
If you are not interested in the medical field which I think you are too much inquisitive for even if you seem uncertain, that´s actually the best gift.. Not sure if research would make you too lonely so I thought: What about advertisement? Or something with marketing, PR, being an director´s assistent or maybe even a director later? Not sure if you have entrepeneurial skills but maybe you´d like to be a bit in the background with a great boss / CEO.

Not sure how artistic you feel but you should have a feeling for art with Venus in Pisces, Capricorn aspects and Taurus is about money and stability, taking care of finance and people in a firm, so maybe even HR but on a higher level... You should be a peoples person but also quite sensitive, so maybe you wouldn´t like direct contact.. Let us know what you think! :15:

:29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »