Neptune conjuct my MC

March 17, 2022 at 11:10 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) NSM
Neptune conjuct my MC
Hi Guys

I am a bit worring about my MC. Neptune conjucts MC in May...

kindly elaborate. Will it be bad for my work? Will I be somehow "lost"

thanks
NSM

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2022 at 01:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
English Equal-House has :164: creeping up to your midheaven/M.C., you are more likely to be crucified than lost to us!
March 18, 2022 at 01:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rosincvist
Ha ha! Sounds kind of scary!
I think it´s March. We can always have a fish dinner on friday! :94:
March 18, 2022 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are cancner ascendant like me and astrologers say that Jupiter and Neptune transit in the 9th house (whole sign system) is kind of a blessing with the only bad side effect is that Neptune might make a person underestimate things or dream so much, but they say it is a time when dreams come true as well. Just one has to focus and not lose touch with reality.

Personally, I would think that Neptune is a chance to be creative somehow depending on the nature of work a person does.
In my case, I really don´t know how to describe it but probably Neptune transit to my MC in Pisces is the reason that I sleep so much lately - however I can´t confirm this because I´ve been having sleeping problems in most of my adulthood, and also I got retired lately so maybe this is a factor and I guess I´m trying to adapt still.
All in all, I don´t think it´s quite dramatic transit. Just keep in touch with reality as they say.
March 18, 2022 at 07:11
(Capricorn) NSM » Rosincvist
f@@k
March 18, 2022 at 07:13
(Capricorn) NSM » Seanfhear
thank you my dear.
nice to hear
me also need more sleep this period. i am also tired and had bad time loosing my other "mother" so to speak. Neptune conjucted also my Moon and my aunt passed away. the one raized me... had serious health problems for for 2 months i was next to her
March 18, 2022 at 08:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » NSM
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry to hear.
Neptune is usually connected to illusions, dreams, addictions, creativity and arts. The emotions are typically connected to the moon. If transiting Neptune is affecting your natal moon then probably it would let you feel unreal emotions or imagine scenarios that are not necessarily real I would say. But this is not the end of the story; I would check transits in the past 2 or 3 months to see aspects to your natal Moon (specially from slow planets like Saturn).

Probably secondary progression technique would be helpful too because the sun and moon (beside other fast planets) are usually the most important in this technique to analyze the phases of life

All in all, with astrology or without it, mental exhaustion is quite common really in our modern times and I don´t think we would need astrology to analyze it or to know it even. It´s just there in our times, in everyone´s life however "optimistic" they might look from the outside. The rest is just personal work on getting out of the mood and do something about it.
March 18, 2022 at 08:51
(Capricorn) NSM » Seanfhear
Thank you dearest.
I will certainly do so. You are very helpfull
March 18, 2022 at 09:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » NSM
=====
Glad to be :15: :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »