Question, folks.

March 17, 2022 at 08:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) BBlythe
Question, folks.
I´ve been contemplating about asking this to our community.
i am being recruited in the tarot readers group that offers reading to public in my country.
My title would be interpretive astrologer. i know that there are a lot of areas that i need to study, however this is an opportunity for me to step up and fulfill my destined path and of course help others too.
Yesterday, i get to ask myself again.
If someone asks about my belief systems and why do i believe in astrology.
I just wanna ask ya´ll.
How can you back up your beliefs and what pointers i could use when approaching and conversing with clients..
Im nervous and excited at the same time.
thanks in advanced!

(\____/)
( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
\╭☞ \╭☞

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2022 at 15:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Easy to find character "Radio Astrologer" Trademark restricted and Copyrighted his title because of the level and intensity of his training meant someone might step-in and say "Hey!! Aye! I´m the R.A.!" He stays away from anyone who who darkens, dismisses and snubs Astrology, if I had an Astro-twin like Jan Palach I might worry a bit about what´s shadowing me my ownself!
Reactionism is everywhere and to skeptibunkers there is never ever an answer from anyone that is ever good enough!
March 17, 2022 at 15:51
(Leo) ELIXIR
Congrats on your initiative!

When I get asked if I believe in astrology I say it´s not a religion to believe in, there´s science behind it. In fact in the past it was one with astronomy, which is, basically, physics. :27: :64: :78:
March 17, 2022 at 17:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say it´s more a science. When you do missing person´s cases, it´s quite evident that longitude, latitude, come into play and geographical location. This kind of goes along with the Farmer´s Almanac and Moon Cycles, the Astronomer´s Almanac for space, air almanac for planes, and Nautical Almanac for Celestial Navigation.

After that being said, to say the Ephemeris that is quite close to those Almanac is not real with a person, place, or object is kind of blind to the idea it´s also the old G.P.S. Navigation system, where technically there mobile phones are saying where they are on the planet with technology doing it for them. :61:

Now to say Astrology isn´t real is kind of saying the global positioning of their physical bodies is wrong and they´re standing Japan instead of the U.K.

Why do they believe they´re in Japan in the first place? Someone told them they were in Japan and they believed they were standing in Japan.

And then we already know all the Maps are kind of distorted in schools and old maps are different then present maps.

We just like to change the rules, the regulations, the boundaries, the data.
March 20, 2022 at 10:46
(Taurus) BBlythe
Thank you so much guys for your insights! I guess this is my side,
I study the stars but i also study peoples behavior.
my belief is, balance is extremely important and the way i see it like, logic and science and all of these things are one end of a spectrum to get a little spiritual its like yang energy and i am presenting in my opinion a bit more of the yin energy the human element and i think that its also important to do what you can on a person to person basis and that will help humanity.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »