Stelliums and Earthquakes

March 17, 2022 at 00:49 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) YRashawn
Stelliums and Earthquakes
A 7.4 magnitude earthquake disrupted Fukushima, Japan causing a tsunami advisory to be issued on 3/16/22.

About four or five years ago I read a book that vaguely stated that stelliums can bring about earthquakes. If this is the case, I am thinking that all the planets exerting the same frequency towards Earth is causing a physical manifestation. Like when you the frequency of a sound is too high and glass shatters.
I calculated a chart for this transit and there was 4-point stellium in Pisces. Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune. The tsunami advisory would be stemming from this Pisces energy as well because Pisces is a water sign. Both rulers of Pisces being in domicile is powerful energy. Mutable energy is also volatile.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2022 at 21:02
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello!

Not sure if stelliums can bring earthquakes, or at least not every kind of stellium. There are about 50 earthquakes in a day, so it can happen during any planetary aspect.

But, there are earthquakes with a high magnitude that causes low damage, while others can produce a lot of loss and victims at a lower magnitude. I think here is the interesting part where some tough planetary aspects can increase the probability of having a destructive earthquake. Of course, I´m not canceling science. It depends on more factors if an earthquake is destructive, such as depth, region, and so on.

From what I´ve researched, it looks like aspects between Uranus/Pluto/Saturn can have an influence. Also, these planets in tough aspects with the nodal axis seem to have an influence on events that affect a vast number of people. The most I´ve seen is Uranus in hard aspects with other planets. Uranus is about sudden and unpredictable events, and that´s exactly how earthquakes are. Also, Uranus symbolizes large groups of people.

I´m listing here some planetary aspects at the moment of some earthquakes.

- Will go with your example first, 16-Mar-2022 Fukushima, Japan: Mars square Uranus. Tsunami advisory: there is a stellium in Pisces, and especially with Jupiter there, there are chances to have more of these, or floods.

- Japan, 11-Mar-2011: 9.1 Magnitude. Despite the magnitude, the biggest damage was produced by the tsunami. At that time Uranus was at a critical degree in Pisces (water sign). In Pisces were also Lilith, Mars, and Sun. Lilith was also conjunct with Uranus.

- Indonesia, 26-Dec-2004; 9.1 Magnitude with a devastating tsunami. Uranus (Pisces) was squaring Mars. Saturn was squaring NN and NS. Lilith was in a water sign, in Cancer.

- India, 26-Jan-2001; 7.7 Magnitude: Uranus was squaring both Mars and Saturn (one of the largest earthquakes in India)

- Romania, 4-Mar-1977; 7.4 Magnitude: Uranus was squaring both Mars and Saturn (one of the most devastating earthquakes in Romania)

- Indonesia, 28-Sep-2018; 7.7 Magnitude which generated a tsunami. Uranus was squaring Mars and SN/NN

It doesn´t mean that these aspects are generating earthquakes. It just increases the possibility of having an impactful event somewhere on the earth.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »