Moon ruled 7th house profection year

March 15, 2022 at 22:11 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) starcap
Moon ruled 7th house profection year
Good evening everyone :)!

I hope all is well - I was getting into annual profection years & I’m in 7th house profection year with my moon ruling this year! I was curious to know what exactly this means? I’m an Aquarius moon! I’m not sure if that’s significant. Thank you in advance for any knowledge shared :)
Also tips are always welcomed when interrupting profection years! I hope you all have a nice day , sending peace & love :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2022 at 14:04
(Cancer) Martin_B_D
This means:
1. The 7th house topics are active - partnership, opponents
2. The planets (and their meaning) in the 7th house are active (in your case it is Saturn)
3. The Moon is the ruler of the year, all it represents in this chart is active
4. All of this active things are more sensitive to other techniques (transits, directions, solar returns, ...)
5. Although the 7th house topics are active, but not in a positive way, because Saturn is a malefic planet and the Moon is in aversion to the 7th house.
Saturn means restrictions, disappointment, obstacles, and the aversion means interruption.
March 17, 2022 at 04:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
to add to what Martin ssid, annual profection is also combined with the solar return technique to see the theme of the year and active areas for the coming year until your next birthday and what planet transits will be important or more "significant" during the year.

Applying this, and supposing you spent your last birthday in the same place (your home town or city), moon is in the SR 5th house and natal 10th house (i use whole sign system), this seems to indicate a relationship under the light, and the SR moon is squaring natal Saturn, probably means restrictions in emotions in some way. I can´t say I have a 6th sense, but I feel it might be something that you keep to yourself because you don´t want to disturb the "environment" around you or because you know it would raise some oppositions from those around you (10th house matters). So, this "might" be something significant for this passing year. Just a feeling

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »