Planetary Combinations and Personality Disorders

March 15, 2022 at 20:33 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) ilusiones
Planetary Combinations and Personality Disorders
I found this interesting series of studies by Kevin Prosnick on certain planetary combination/astromes and how they are often found in certain personality disorders.

https://www.researchgate.net/public…

Do you guys have any of those combinations appear strongly in your chart? :21:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2022 at 01:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145: So is there more about Elle-Ess-Dee Twenty-five? :144:
March 16, 2022 at 12:27
(Libra) ilusiones » Rosincvist
How is LSD related to this
March 16, 2022 at 13:06
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
"Effect Sizes
Regarding effect size, after the potential artifacts of gender and age were controlled for, Sun-Jupiter scores predicted Histrionic PD scores at a hit rate of 63%, due to an effect size of 0.26. This means that Sun-Jupiter scores accurately predicted Histrionic PD scores 63% of the time versus the 50% one would expect by chance. Sun-Neptune scores accurately predicted Narcissistic PD scores at a rate of 53% (i.e., an effect size of 0.06). Further, after controlling for gender and age, both Sun-Uranus and Sun-Pluto scores successfully predicted Antisocial PD scores at the same rate of 54%, due to an effect size of 0.08. Finally, Moon-Uranus scores and Borderline PD scores had an effect size of 0.08, equivalent to a hit rate of 54%, while again 50% would have been expected by chance."

I have it all! :75:

Sun almost inconjuction Jupiter
Sun square Neptune
Sun trine Uranus
Moon inconjuction Uranus

I always knew I´m crazy (even if no one ever believed me) but now I have this firm proof!

Thank you doctor Kevin :79:
March 16, 2022 at 15:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist » ilusiones
I scanned the article you addressed and there it was, I´ll mention it off-the-wall elsewhere, but not in your thread! :113: :114:
March 16, 2022 at 17:01
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Nice study. Liz Greene also speaks of the aspects in a similar manner from a psychological perspective, both healthy and unhealthy expressions.

Lol, I have Sun square Pluto, Sun quincunx Neptune, and Sun trine Uranus. I don´t have any diagnosed mental illness. Though, I do like to challenge the status quo, and usually experience power struggles within myself and others towards me. My Moon is in Capricorn with a square to Saturn, so I experience growth in terms of pursuing an internal changes towards a healthy well being. Neptune sure sees potential much, and I need to ground it to what´s really there.

Thanks for sharing!
March 16, 2022 at 18:43
(Libra) zarko22
Neptune. He will only make unnecessary confusion on this subject.
Ptolemy and Schoener were lucky that the mentioned planet did not bother them.
March 16, 2022 at 19:32
(Libra) ilusiones » ZeinaZ
You didn´t mention your Saturn-Jupiter conjunction, do you see it manifest in some way?
March 16, 2022 at 19:33
(Libra) ilusiones » zarko22
Traditional astrology advocate? Where can I find some good info on traditional astrology?
March 16, 2022 at 20:17
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » ilusiones
Yes, the Libra conjunction in the 5th aspects the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, nodes, Asc. and MC. It´s a sort of push and pull effect. Jupiter wants to expand and engage in many ideas, while Saturn wants to put it all in a structure to follow. My mind is always trying to figure things out that I´m interested in within that effect. Then, I try to apply what I find in everyday life.
March 16, 2022 at 20:50
(Libra) zarko22 » ilusiones
Well on the astro-seek forum you certainly won´t find much. There´s a lot of that explained in Sevenstarsastrology. Chris Brennan and Ben Dykes books, and original Hellenistic authors in particular.
Arab authors as well, although they are mostly followers of Ptolemy.
March 16, 2022 at 21:24
(Libra) ilusiones » zarko22
Thank you!
March 17, 2022 at 08:43
(Leo) ELIXIR
´Individuals with the Sun-Jupiter Histrionic Personality Disorder appear to be marked by an expansive identity, a personality infused with optimism, a pleasure-oriented social life, and an insatiable need for social recognition and approval. They tend to exhibit a sociable self-image, an extravagant personal identity, and a jovial sense of self. They are usually dramatic attention-seekers, expansive approval seekers, self-indulgent, and they often employ their social skills to manipulate others into making themselves the center of attention. Individuals who display a more adaptive Sun-Jupiter “dramatic personality style” would likely appear extraverted, outgoing, talkative, sociable, affectionate, high-spirited and theatrical.´

^ they said it like these are bad things :144: :144:

Anyway, it´s interesting, thanks for sharing! :6: :6:
March 17, 2022 at 12:50
(Libra) ilusiones » ELIXIR
The more evolved a person is the more refined the way such energy manifests in them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »