Lots of water elements, BUT...

March 15, 2022 at 09:48 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Lots of water elements, BUT...
I keep looking at this chart and can not understand where does the drive and motivation come from. I know this guy. Steel-like ambition. Masculinity. Rationality. Attractiveness. You would not say that...with a cancer stellium in 12th house. Or with a cancer Lilith&ascendant. I am not an expert, so at first I saw lots of weaknesses in this. What do ya think? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2022 at 12:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As to weakness and cancer, jack dempsey was a triple cancer and he’s the boxer that was the biggest inspiration to Mike Tyson, who studied him extensively (Mike Tyson probably liked Muhammad Ali a lot more, but Tyson styled his hair and shorts after Dempsey. I think Ali was more of an overall life/greatness inspiration whereas Dempsey was what Tyson felt like he wanted to be inside the ring). I recall one opponent of Dempsey saying that it was the only fight where he felt like the other guy actually wanted to kill him. So cancer doesn’t necessarily have to be weak. There’s also the Bruce lee quote about water being able to flow or crash etc.

Your guy in question has mars in the first house, pretty close to his ascendant. This could contribute to masculinity.
Mars square Jupiter could be the source of ambition. North node square Neptune could also result in something that could spur ambition into forming. Ambition is often not really a pleasant thing in and of itself, so squares make sense here.
Maybe the Virgo moon makes him appear more rational.
March 15, 2022 at 19:16
(Cancer) GreenMoon » JesseVon
wow, i have to look at dempsey s chart. thank you for the examples & explaining!
yes, virgo moon makes him very rational, hungry for stimulation and information every day, along with the fire elements that I see in NN and Jupiter + the squares you mentioned, it makes sense

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »