Depressed state these past few months, losing motivation with school. Is there any good in store?

March 13, 2022 at 21:16 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) kkarda
Depressed state these past few months, losing motivation with school. Is there any good in store?
I have been pretty depressed these past few months and I have lost a lot of who I am. I have started to self-destruct and have become super unmotivated in school. I am a senior and I have to do my senior thesis and I barely have any of it done, my presentation is in two weeks and I am so nervous and scared. I can read my chart my transits are a little bit confusing to me so I would love to hear about your opinions and advice!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2022 at 21:36
(Scorpio) Kisses
Just push on girl you can do it
March 14, 2022 at 00:33
(Pisces) 1janos
Tricky!

You see, transiting Saturn opposing natal Mercury will feature all through this year, accompanied by transiting Saturn opposing natal Jupiter.

Both of these are describing rather challenging times, that require serious effort by you to succeed in discouraging circumstances. Regrettably transiting Saturn square natal MC is not describing you as being able to do so easily.

You already depict yourself as unmotivated, nervous, and scared. Completely understandable, but not exactly conducive to successfully dealing with the emerging challenges, that will last for at least another 12 months.

Transiting Pluto quincunx natal Ascendant, also describes life demanding considerable adjustment in the way you relate to others and your environment. That is a long-term transit, lasting till almost the end of next year.

So, I´m afraid this serves as a time of forced re-evaluation of your life and priorities. I´d recommend you take this opportunity seriously.

There are ways to assist you. Please contact me, if you´re interested.
March 14, 2022 at 16:07
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Sorry to hear what you´re going through, challenging phase. As Janos said above the transits contribute to what you´re experiencing. Transiting Saturn in the 6th house, which Mars and Venus are going in now over your natal Neptune.

In addition to what he mentioned, I´ll add Neptune transiting your natal Mars and Uranus for the previous time period, these would contribute to a feeling unable to do what you want or find meaningful, and needing to be free of any limitations in relation to your first house identity.

Transiting Uranus is also nearing your MC and is squaring your natal Neptune, sextile your natal Mars, again focusing on changes needed to what´s meaningful to you versus what you have now.

Transiting Pluto is trine your North node, while transiting North node is conjunct your noth node and MC. This may indicate changes towards were you need to head towards to.

All of these challenges are there to help you realize what´s important to you to pursue in your life.

Are your studies what you wanted to always do? As in are you invested in it? When we lose motivation in things, it usually indicates we´re missing internal meaning in what we´re doing.
March 14, 2022 at 16:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Watched this last night. It seems like it may be helpful to alot of people these days.

"It´s no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

Maybe the problem isn´t you, or the transits.

https://youtu.be/oTwXPYptBJQ
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »