Teleological duality

March 12, 2022 at 12:25 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Teleological duality
Spoke to someone earlier who said that the have the problem of swinging between two extremes about the future

One is this pessimistic worry, bordering on mental illness probably, along the lines of ´we are all emprisoned by liars and murderers in a metaphysical nightmare blah blah blah´

Then later can be the opposite, ´Gaia has all our backs, she makes magic happen in the final hour everything is going to be ok blah blah blah´

Thoughts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2022 at 15:51
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Hmm, strong Neptune, Neptune transit or progression, hard aspects to it, a lot of Pisces or water element, little earth or air element, many 12th house placements or important area in the chart.

I can´t say I relate to the views, but being hopeful and disappointed about humanity or the future I can to a degree due to my own placements.

When a person is more intuitively inclined and they pick up a pattern they may go with it all the way without taking into account that patterns may change due to several factors affecting it, so they may swing between extremes if there isn´t much grounding there in facts or events or logical thinking even.

In extreme cases, it may manifest in mental illness but not necessarily.
March 12, 2022 at 20:36
(Aquarius) atlantickush » ZeinaZ
Hello

Uh you nailed it I think yeh, she has both strong natal and transit Neptune things 😂 well played.

Thanks very much.
March 13, 2022 at 12:28
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » atlantickush
Haha, thanks for the feedback. 👍

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »