Spouse physical appearance?

March 11, 2022 at 22:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FallenAngel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Spouse physical appearance?
I´ve been trying to do some research on google whether depending on what you have in your natal chart could be possible to understand what my future spouse what would look like is it possible to know that? It doesn´t have to be necessarily detailed it is impossible obviously but like assumptions perhaps? I am curious only

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2022 at 09:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi
In your case - i would look at nakshatra and nakshatra lord of your Venus (7th house lord) for physicall appearance of your future spouse
also your Venus is in 6th house so she would probably be or work in place connected to 6th house matters.

Works for me - i got also 7th house ruled by Venus and my Venus is in Ashlesha naksahtra and that nakshatra is ruled by Mercury

i really love virgo rising women or gemini rising women with cancer(ashlesha) character and my Venus in 9th with Rahu - either foreigner or some teacher etc ...
March 12, 2022 at 09:36
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
WS, sid.

If your body (and physical apperance) is represented by 2ndH than the physical apperance of your spouse is represented by opposite (8th house)

So, I think Scorpio-like person.
March 12, 2022 at 09:53
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Leo_Ness
isnt physical appearance represented by 1st house ?
March 12, 2022 at 10:57
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Aren Levi
Nope. 1st house is a general energy, the general vibe.

People mistake 1st house with apperance because apperance is based on 1st house (based on general energy) but it is actually the matter of 2nd house.

I know, it is radical to say this but there I said it :75:
March 12, 2022 at 11:09
Ehh

idk

1st house is vibe but also body

2nd house is self esteem and i believe appearance can be seen even from Sun placement and planets influencing 1st house.

If i use your technique - my 2nd house ruler is Jupiter in aries 6th house sitting with Saturn and Moon.

My Jupiters nakshatra is ashwini and that has animal Horse - do i look like a horse ?

I gotta admit that Jupiter makes things big and i am tall ( 190 cm. )

people usually guess me as capricorn, aries or cancer here on this site ( which are energies of my 6th house where is my 2nd house ruler Jupiter. )
March 12, 2022 at 11:17
Your vibe is definitly Scorpio but you have a body of an athlete (2nd house ruler in 6th house Aries).

Your neck, face and physical traits (I can see from your photo) are sharp and fire-like, but yes your general vibe is deffinitly water Scorpio (eyes, attitude...).
March 12, 2022 at 11:22
oh i like flattery a lot :69: :37:

:4:

Do not get offended but you look like a giraffe :61:
March 12, 2022 at 11:26
:61: :61:

"Do not get offended but you look like a giraffe"

It´s mix of genetic and my MC Jupiter-Mars :75:
March 12, 2022 at 11:46
can i ask you a personal question ?
March 12, 2022 at 11:55
Go ahaid :15:

I like personal question :98:
March 12, 2022 at 12:18
why profile picture of giraffe ?
March 12, 2022 at 13:01
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Leo_Ness
"People mistake 1st house with apperance because apperance is based on 1st house (based on general energy) but it is actually the matter of 2nd house."

I think this is true.

The 2nd house rules the eyes, and lower part of the face, neck, throat, mouth, cheeks, chin, nose, nails, teeth, tongue..
March 12, 2022 at 18:38
(Virgo) LotusStar
Don´t remember where I heard this, but planets in 7th and 7th ruler describe spouse´s character and body, but 8th house is the 2nd house from 7th house describes more their face.

So also look at the planets and sign of 8th house for facial appearance.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »