North node in 4th house, I do not feel it with my chart.

March 11, 2022 at 18:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Enayl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

North node in 4th house, I do not feel it with my chart.
I have North node in 4th house. I supposed to be ambitious and focused on career. I do not feel like this is my "comfort zone", I hate working, I do not want to be succesful. I am emotional. My uprbringing was not ideal, my parents have more expectations and, unfortunately, I feel a lot like they did not care about me as person with human needs. Althought, I do not feel any other connection with north node on my own. I am not that type of person who would self-pity, or overconcerned about my emotional needs. I do not want to anybody to be desperately dependent on, but that are positive things. I would like someone care about me and I am not avoiding at all. I should be "scared" of it. So that stuff with focusing on emotions go behind me. Thanks for advice

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2022 at 02:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:161: in :174: the :201: here! Earth aphelion in Crab-child sign means 9% of us all are Cancers which is the Zodiac´s fourth house!
March 14, 2022 at 03:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First of all, are you sure about the time of birth? Is it indeed 00:00?

Secondly, North Node or Rahu, is considered a malefic in general. It can magnify things, yes, but also it does that in a confusing manner (imagine in some scenatio, Rahu in 2nd house can bring over-eating tendencies). All in all, Rahu is about confusion in general beside making things "larger" in effect.

Now, when I check your chart in Whole Sign system, Rahu is in your 3rd house; house of siblings, communication, short travel, and I think bravery and endeavor as well.

I would suggest re-checking your birth time if possible
March 15, 2022 at 09:10
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Jupiter in Libra conjunct the Ascendant ruling Rahu in Sag

Sounds like a pretty dignified Rahu. I agree with everything seanofhear says, great comment, just want to add that Rahu is also about increase, amplification.

Not wanting to work in favour of having a beautiful and fun life is absolutely a sag vibe, and so not particularly surprised to hear you say that. Agree with the above comment too that the whole sign interpretation might be a useful direction to go in. Jupiter ruling the 3rd from Libra is a lot about a beautiful life, involved socially and with the arts or something, maybe as a popular or loved member of a nice community. Its more along those lines than what you said about ambition and that I would say anyway.
March 24, 2022 at 09:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Enayl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi thanks for answers. Date of birth was incorrect, now it is good. Time around 6:00 pm. North node Saggitarius. Jupiter Scorpio.
I understand what you wrote about Rahu, but even Rahu is maleficant should not be also our "soul mission"? When is maleficant, then should be better to avoid. But Ketu is also considered maleficant.
In terms of tropical astrology, the basic one, it is said that people lean on south node, and avoid or have fears to do things connected with north node. In observation I can agree. So this I feel differently, I feel more comfortable with north node.
March 24, 2022 at 10:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Enayl
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It depends on what are you investigating. Rahu can multiply, as well as cause confusion, as well as a sign of "insatiability" - meaning a person seeks something more than usual.
Ketu on the other hand, can signify spirituality, as well as lying back (carelessness about materialistic things) and also detachment and isolation.

Reading these 2 is not taken alone. It is merged with the chart for better understanding. Besides, the lords of the houses where these 2 lie should be checked as well and see if they´re exalted, or falling, to have a better picture on how they might function in the chart.

Putting the time in your chart as 18:00 (6pm) makes Rahu in the 5th house in Sagittarius (whole sign system). It might point to thirst for relationships and romance (5th house issues). Rahu in Vedic is considered co-lord of Aquarius beside Saturn and Aquarius is your 7th lord now, so 7th in 5th, might signify a bondage after a relationship (or at least this is what you seek and this is what you are attracted to). rahu is squaring Saturn, and Saturn is the old guy, connected to traditions and restriction, so probably such relationships you seek are not quite in-line with your surroundings or your traditions. However, Rahu is sextile with Mercury so it might point to high intelligence, a mentality of "thinking outside of the box" - Mercury is also the lord of your 11H and 2H (two houses of gains and finances) so probably this sextile with Rahu signify a capability in earning and making money (when you put your mind into it).

This is my humble opinion

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »