Which do you think are the most influential asteroids?

March 11, 2022 at 10:34 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Which do you think are the most influential asteroids?
On a persons life, for each of the important life areas- relationships, career and fate/life path etc.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 11, 2022 at 11:11
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I personally use dwarf planet Ceres as the ruler of Libra even if it is classified as asteroid in astrology.

It is clearly pointing to our ability to communicate and it is prominent in the charts of diplomats.

Other important asteroid I like to look at is Eros since Eros orbits the closest to Earth and crosses path with Mars and I consider it as our ambition, our urge to invest our personal energy represented by Mars to something tangible.
March 11, 2022 at 11:42
(Leo) Anni23 » Leo_Ness
Oh ok because I thought that was thought to possibly be Pallas?..
And Vesta for virgo?

Ceres does make sense since it is the largest asteroid right?
Not that this is the only criteria.
Also as it´s supposed to be linked to how we nurture and sustain ourselves

Eros basically translates to our passion, so yes I see the importance here too

Thank you for your input

PS. Would you know what Pallas conjunct Vesta means?
March 12, 2022 at 06:35
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Well I like to stick to that rule "as above, as belowe" and therefore true characteristic of elements in Cosmos.

Asteroids Pallas and Vesta have very similar perichellion that is leaning at boundery of personal planets.
The frontier of personal planet is somewhere between Mars and Ceres which means that all that is in that cyrcle we perceive as our ineer world and all that is out is not US directly.

Pallas center of orbit is matching achelion of Mercury and I also consider Pallas as some distant Mercury satelite. That asterioid is intelectual and with a achelion beyond achelion of Ceres is there to help up rationally understand that difference/similarities between US and the world. Pallas is closely realted to language and matematic.

Vesta, on the other hand, is there just to help us trully exceed ourselves so it is our core ability to take the perspective of other. Vesta is therefore linked to compassion, sacrifise.

These two elements in conjuction simply conjoind their energies so I would say that you kind of have that urge to understand everybody sacrifising your inner elements.

You´re maybe also involved in languages.
March 12, 2022 at 10:13
(Taurus) Orionys
I think the most important asteroids to study in a chart or in a synastry chart are :

- Ceres : What comforts you and makes you feel safe.

- Eros : What turns you on and arouses your passions.

- Sappho : Same thing as Eros as I think, but in a more poetic and refined way.

- Juno : The qualities you look for in a potential spouse.

- Pallas : Wisdom, parent/child relationship, possibly weddding in a synastry.

- Chiron : Wounds and Healing.

There is a lot of asteroids to study, but I think the most important of them to study first are here ! :3:
March 12, 2022 at 12:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Orionys
In order to get more probes to the asteroid belt, Pallas & Vesta are being promoted to Dwarf-planets and Pluto is being begged forgiveness for the hyphenated status that it suffered from for a while!
Urania, not too be confused with :158: & :199: is on a high ledge of K2 in my chart! Lilith the mostly unspectacular rock is lower dead :194: my past-life´s :151:.
Cruithne is as close to geosynchronous as an uninhabited rock can possibly get!
The Aten & Apollo asteroids are fizzled comet-cores that sometimes have inferior retrogrades!
When :155: has an aphelion winter it is horning-in on the asteroid belt, just sayin!
Something in the Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris clocked to your time & place of birth is probably in a tighter aspect, to a "real planet", than all others when the 30 degree sort is used!
March 13, 2022 at 04:56
(Leo) Anni23 » Orionys
Thanks!
I have been looking into all of these.
I´m supposing it gets more complicated because of multiple aspects etc./planets having contradictory effects

Like Juno is very similar to Venus, and then the 5th and 7th houses are meant to determine marriage + love

Would you be able to explain Ceres in Taurus in the 8th house to me?

Also there´s not a lot of information out there about asteroid aspects :144:

Further more how do you determine which asteroids are the most important in your chart?
March 13, 2022 at 05:06
(Scorpio) Kisses » Leo_Ness
Very interesting! I have Ceres in the 10th and always wondered what that meant. I know I want to do some diplomacy/advocacy stuff one day when I´m older

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »