Vehicle purchase

March 10, 2022 at 19:48 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) astroseek
Vehicle purchase
HI there,
Need an astrologer advice PLEASE. What date is an overall "better" in March or April 2022 to purchase a work vehicle.
I would really appreciate your help and thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2022 at 19:54
(Libra) leorising
I use this site to see advice according to transits, it´s free. when i bought my car i had jupiter and north node in the 2nd house sextile for my venus and my mercury.
https://myastro.com/
:68:
March 10, 2022 at 20:07
(Cancer) astroseek » leorising
Thank you leorising for the reply and advice.
I use this site for long time:), but when it comes to a very important activity, I prefer (I guess would be smarter for me) to have another opinion on the table, because I am not so good in interpreting the charts and transits (doing my first steps :))
March 11, 2022 at 17:44
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Generally speaking major purchases should be done during the waxing moon phase(at least 5 days after the new moon is typically said to be better than the first several days)

Avoiding the 8th,9th and 14th days of the moon is also said to be wise, avoid moon in Scorpio, moon in the 4th,8th or 12fl house from your natal moon and avoid Saturdays and Tuesdays can be helpful.

Some say buying on a Wednesday, Thursday,Friday or Sunday is good, but the entire chart should be looked at to determine the best time for each individual🙏🕉☀️
March 11, 2022 at 18:01
(Capricorn) Datta108 » astroseek
You´re welcome! What is his complete birth information???
March 11, 2022 at 18:34
Sunday, Wednesday, Friday during waxing phase of moon may be best,avoid when moon is in Scorpio or Taurus,avoid the 8th,17th or 26th of the month...

From April 12 2022 to April 2023 Jupiter entering his 6th house which is unfavorable, the 6th house is Rogasthana,the house of disease, debts, distress,conflicts etc.. so be advised.

If the car is not essential and if there is financial problems then maybe it´s not the best time to purchase large expensive items but that is up to you to decide🙏🕉
March 11, 2022 at 18:53
(Cancer) astroseek » Datta108
I will definitely take into consideration your Vedic Astrology knowledge (even if I do learn Western).I know they are completing each other at some point:).
Then, I will try to look before April 10, 2022. The vehicle has to be purchased for work purpose. I really appreciate your time and advice Datta108!
March 11, 2022 at 19:10
You´re very welcome, good luck with your new vehicle!🙏🕉
March 14, 2022 at 00:06
(Cancer) astroseek
Good day,
What is your opinion on this selected day to buy a work vehicle (used and for family when long trips)? I was trying to avoid transits in the 6th, 8th and 12th houses.
Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »