Hello.....

March 10, 2022 at 18:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ahimsa_believer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Hello.....
Hello,
My name is Mel.
I am 48 single woman and I live in the States.
I am a pagan and a vegan. I love cats and music. I enjoy astrology, Tarot, and Oracle cards. I also collect crystals, do yoga and meditation.

I am a Virgo Sun, an Aries Moon, and a Cancer Rising.

Looking to meet like-minded people, possible friendships, even a romance.
I am fairly new to this website as a member, but I have used the Astro chart and Horoscope transits for a couple of months now.

Actually, I am journaling the transits and comparing the horoscopes to help me to recognize the different energies and influences of the Planets in my personal life. I have been doing it since January 1st this year. I have found it useful and enlightening.

Still trying to understand why and how the Sun may change in House but still be the Zodiac of previous house at the same time. I know it has to do with the degrees, but how does that affect me...for example currently it is Pices season and Pisces is in my 9th house, but according to the horoscope calculations the Sun changed to my 10th house on Monday (I think) which is Aries.
I am a little confused. Is it something to note or I am splitting hairs?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2022 at 02:32
(Aquarius) Saged&Starred
Hello! I love your Big 3 🙂

Try reading up on the different house systems. Using whole house system may make more sense when you are casting your natal chart with the current transits..

Aqua Sun Cap Moon Leo Rising

nice to meet you as it looks like we have similar interests. 🔮⭐
March 12, 2022 at 16:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Saged&Starred
System message: Post has been written by user ahimsa_believer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you.
March 19, 2022 at 22:02
(Virgo) Del65 » ahimsa_believer
Also, I´ve noticed this site can be a bit glitchy -- something to keep in mind.

(Hello stranger :5:)
March 28, 2022 at 01:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Del65
=====
:3:
March 31, 2022 at 19:40
(Cancer) 8danny8
Hi friend!

I am also a vegan Aries moon :) I have a Cancer sun and Sagittarius rising. What are some of your favorite crystals? I love honey calcite and recently got some pink tourmaline- it is so pretty! I have a few big chunks of rose quartz around my trailer to promote self love (but I hear it isn´t great for motivation).

I love yoga! I am trying to become more flexible. I am a runner, and love jogging every day. During my menstrual cycle, I experience cramping that prevents this, so I do yoga instead. It is so relaxing and helps with the pain.

Tarot is always fun! My favorite book is "Tarot for Life" by Paul Quinn. It is extremely informative.

Blessings :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »