Please show me if there is any hope, can´t take my job anymore

March 10, 2022 at 17:58 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Drakusha
Please show me if there is any hope, can´t take my job anymore
I have a very routine job in insurance which I hate, but since I was working remotely for last 2 years it wasn´t as stressful as it usually is. Now we are moving back to the office which is too far away from me, about 2 hour road. Is there anything in my transits that indicate a change of a job or carrer this year and in which field? Please advise me, I feel extremely hopeless. Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2022 at 18:37
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Well it all depends if you want to change to a similar job you have now but only change location or to a completely different career altogether?

Maybe there are other positions within the industry you work in but less stress which is located closer to you? You should probably look into that if you want to change your situation fast. Changing industry altogether takes more time to figure out and you might have to study something before you can apply for those jobs.

What I see in your birth chart is that you need a job with a good life/work balance overall and the job itself should give you a sense of meaning and serve others? That´s where you should start.
March 10, 2022 at 19:40
(Virgo) Drakusha » amandaallansson
Thank you for your answer! I don´t wanna be in this field anymore, I need to have a job which I love and makes me happy, something I view as meaningful.
March 10, 2022 at 19:47
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

I absolutely understand you. Take it this way: it is just a phase that helps you understand what you really want to do in your life.

Now you have North Node transiting your 1st house. This is good for discovering yourself, self-development, and new beginnings. If you are passionate about a specific domain, you should try to take some steps into it.

You´re having some nice transits in your 11th house. This house is about future plans, hopes, group of friends, social awareness. Sometimes, networking is very important when you want to change or find a job. Many companies have referral programs, and sometimes they prefer to hire people that were recommended by internal employees. As you have Jupiter transiting your 11th house, and soon Venus as well, you should try to stay connected with people and build new connections. Maybe someone from your group of friends can refer you to another company, or someone who you meet during this transit can help you find a new job. Maybe you can become more active on Linkedin if you´re not already.

Wish you all the best in finding a job that you enjoy!
March 10, 2022 at 20:36
(Virgo) Drakusha » Astrocelestial
Thank you so much for your reply! Hope I can be strong and not lose hope, I´m really fed up and sometimes don´t really see any alternative, but I think I have to make it work at least for a few months I have to take it and then I´ll either go abroad and earn some money there or find something else.
March 10, 2022 at 20:48
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,
Pluto transiting Uranus H10 = don´t listen to anyone but you.
Use your feminine part = let the energies cross you and become the matrix of what you feel deep inside you (Neptune retrograde MC).
On the pic I have given you some thoughts on the tools you have in relation to your "job"
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 11, 2022 at 05:46
(Virgo) Drakusha » Astrooo
First of all thank you very much, you´ve put so much work and time into it❤ unfortunately I don´t really know how to understand this notes, couls you give me a clue? Thank you very much!
March 11, 2022 at 20:37
(Virgo) Astrooo » Drakusha
with Pluto (willpower) transiting your natal Uranus (mind), you don´t have to listen to anyone but yourself.
Just listen to your intuition (especially with retrogade Neptune in conjunction MC.
that´s why I don´t want to go into more detail on your card.
For clues, look at the color matches and find out about the symbolism of the Houses
March 11, 2022 at 22:10
Thank you for your answer!😊
March 12, 2022 at 11:42
(Virgo) Astrooo » Drakusha
Hello,

Once upon a time Drakusha was swimming in the ocean, at the edge of a beach.
Little by little, the current of the ocean carried him further and further from the beach, without Drakusha realizing it.
Suddenly, Drakusha realized that she was far from the beach and she then wanted to come back to this beach (H10, her job)
But the force of the current was too strong for Drakusha to return to the beach.
What to do ?
1/ Continue to fight against the Ocean?
==> what can a human being do against the power of the ocean?
To struggle = death by exhaustion.

2/ get carried away by the current of the ocean?
= To trust in the power of Life.
Then Drakusha will be able to retain his strength longer and hope to live longer to survive.
So maybe she will be rescued by other humans who were sailing on the same ocean.
They´ll reach out and pick her up in their boat? (= a new soul family?)
or maybe it will be swept away to another beach? (= a change in level of consciousness)?
or maybe she will die despite everything, alone, without assistance.

Only Dakusha carried away by the current of the ocean will know the end of the story, HER story.

The current of the Ocean = the inexorable power of the transpersonal planets (Uranus/Neptune/Pluto) when they transit on remarkable points of our birth chart.
These transits are there to help us transcend ourselves and go beyond our personal conditions (Ego).

This is what you experience since Pluto passed over your natal Neptune and passed over your natal Uranus.
= let yourself be carried by the current, only listen to yourself.
On the other hand, be attentive, listen, observe the horizon.
Maybe a boat will come to rescue you, Maybe a beach will reappear and the current of the ocean will help you reach it.
You will reach it, exhausted, but alive.
Perhaps even more alive than you were before bathing in the ocean.
Also, happy Shipwreck! ^^
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 12, 2022 at 17:03
Wow, that answer was pure magic! Thank you, you have no idea how much it means to me. Hope I´ll be rescued I really really hope so otherwise I don´t wanna be dramatic but I feel like my soul is dying.
Once again thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »