How does your soul sounds?

March 10, 2022 at 14:52 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) _lati_
How does your soul sounds?
Hello,

I was thinking about the music in relation with astrology.

Some sounds, lyrics, composers vibrate the roots of selves.

Thus might be music preference is decoded in the astrologic chart. The composer (musician) with the certain features of the natal chart (combatible with the listener´s) vibrate the roots of the listener.

If so, what is the sound of your soul? :13:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2022 at 17:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting, I´ll try to find and share that sound :15:
March 10, 2022 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This one.
I have a plutonic composite with Bjork, all her music is striking me to the core and this one is at the top of all.
YouTube
YouTube
March 10, 2022 at 19:55
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Thats beautiful idea, since music is energy and we operate our whole lifes on various energies yet i believe there is one unshaken energy that we were born with as you suggest.

I cant get enough of this song ( from 02:00 - 02:50 minute especially )

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

:37:
YouTube
YouTube
March 10, 2022 at 20:29
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
"How does your soul sounds?"

Probably like eternal, agonizing screaming.

But seriously. I do believe music is the language of the soul, and as such, one cannot easily put into words the experience of it. Personally, I like dreamy, otherwordly, "neptunian" types of music that make me feel that strange, romantic melancholy and a longing for something abstract. Know what I´m saying?

YouTube
YouTube
March 10, 2022 at 21:49
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Thus might be music preference is decoded in the astrologic chart. The composer (musician) with the certain features of the natal chart (combatible with the listener´s) vibrate the roots of the listener.

If so, what is the sound of your soul? :13:"

Of course I would agree with this to a certain degree. But the Moon - our mind and emotions - are not un-moving. Moods change, day by day.. on the whole one may take to a certain genre of music over another - but that doesn´t mean it´s what they´d want to listen to day in and day out. People are always evolving.. sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse...

You may say death metal is your "soul sound" at 25 but evolve into a classical music enthusiast by your 50´s... things change :)

I like a variety of music for different moods, I couldn´t possible pick one particular sound or type to narrow it down.

My Taurus Moon loves ALL different kinds of music :13:

..Except Rap and Country...
March 12, 2022 at 20:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:119: :120:...My :151: and twelfth-house side of Ascendant are musical outside of Cardinality; Usually music has a Cardinality link! :13:
The three winter signs between Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox may be more musical by virtue of `evolution´ from the three predecessor quadrants! :132:
March 13, 2022 at 09:32
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Oftentimes my soul goes like this~

Other times when it´s too weary to go on it just need a dose of this~

The transition :61:
<3
YouTube
YouTube
March 29, 2022 at 17:01
(Pisces) _lati_ » Leo_Ness
Thank you for sharing. Mysteric... And what a visualisation. :74:
March 29, 2022 at 17:08
(Pisces) _lati_ » Aren Levi
Thank you for sharing the soong that vibrates with your soul. "mad world"... A strength mixed with sorrow. :17:
March 29, 2022 at 17:13
(Pisces) _lati_ » Neon_Mage
Tnank you for sharing the song that vibrates with you. Neptunian style might be would be ambient style... Although the music you shared has a disco vibe as well, more energetic. :68:
March 29, 2022 at 17:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi » _lati_
Beautiful description. :37:
March 29, 2022 at 17:19
(Leo) cubic
I think the house position of Venus plays a role

Mine is in the 9th

My ideal tunes have soaring, frequently upbeat, as if the spirit is traveling above ground qualities to it.

Friend of mine a big music lover has Venus in 11th, he is very comfortable with drier, synthethic, even intellectual-ish vibing music.

In the 5th, the house position would suggest artists who are confidently expressive/entertaining, know how to pull off a big show. Metallica definitely fits this bill for instance, Mick Jager, Madonna.

It´s not that all tunes one likes would be like this, but perhaps the ones that really resonate the best.

Just my pet theory.. basing it on very few people, but this friend of mine and I have incredibly similar/matching taste, yet we differ big time on what textures/sounds resonate the best. I´m apalled by how anyone can jive with this 11th house sort of lacking of emotionalism music.. but he really does enjoy it, so it made me wonder, if that´s the reason.
March 29, 2022 at 17:19
(Pisces) _lati_ » rohini moon
What a nice point you reached. Thank you for it. Yes, it could be another topic (how music preference change with astrological shifts). Additionally the culture and the society add the push by suggesting what to listen. Thus clear distinction of the soul vibration might be difficult to catch. :78:
March 29, 2022 at 17:27
(Pisces) _lati_ » Rosincvist
Thank you for a deep knowledge you sharing. Would be glad if you envelope it more and would link to the sources. :64:
March 29, 2022 at 17:34
(Pisces) _lati_ » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hahaha, Tinnie, I found myself in here -> Aurora-Giving in to the love. Thank you. Have not heard it before and it goes to my playlist. :27:
March 29, 2022 at 17:37
(Pisces) _lati_ » Morena_Lu
Classic sounds with drama and romance within a peace. Thank you for sharing :74:
March 29, 2022 at 17:48
(Pisces) _lati_ » cubic
Thank you a lot for the insight you share. Would be glad if you envelope more the idea about the Venus house impact. What would be the corellation for all the houses? If you could draw your theory people could check if it works. :1:
March 29, 2022 at 19:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist » _lati_
Chas E. O. Carter´s "Encyclopaedic Handbook of Psychological Astrology" is in PDF form for all those who want to know the `special´ degrees! :44:
March 30, 2022 at 15:59
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » _lati_

I could not decide.. :3: Something between first one and second one I guess..

https://youtu.be/CVshTmAYexg
YouTube
YouTube
April 10, 2022 at 12:18
(Taurus) Soul Fire
This is an amazing subject. Very interesting theory. I have no research done on this subject, but I will.
April 11, 2022 at 04:42
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
Hmm.. yours could be similarish to mine (dualistic/Leo/venus in the 9th/water influences)
My moon also trines Pluto, previously I wouldn´t have said that I was particularly plutonic, and I´m probably not "that much"
But I´ve found a appreciation for it (as I perceive it)

I prefer more Libran/12th house vibes also imbued though

You should have lunarian vibes too
April 12, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i could not pinpoint that since musical taste changes over time ...
at the moment i would like this :

https://youtu.be/nn5E9iLqzg8
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »