Should I go into politics?

March 9, 2022 at 21:50 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) lll
Should I go into politics?
Hello, do I have any aspects that indicate that I will be involved in politics and should I

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2022 at 21:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Could be, and/or working with the law and legal matters in general.
March 10, 2022 at 02:45
(Taurus) s81
Well, it could be the case, some placements in your chart are more or less compatible: like Pluto (power) conjunct your Sun and Mercury, Jupiter (idealism) conjunct your Ascendant, ruler of the Ascendant -Moon- in Leo (personal power), the MC (how do you serve society) in Piscis is compatible, ruler of the MC -Neptune- in 8th house (shared resources), 2nd house (how do you earn money) cusp in Cancer (own country), etc.
But, in any case joining the, by far, most hated group of society is really hard to recommend honestly. Hopefully you choose wisely what to do.
March 10, 2022 at 06:37
(Scorpio) 21 » s81
also Moon in Leo on Regulus which is really good for leadership and huge success, Cancer rising is pretty patriotic as well(with it´s ruler in Leo and Regulus)

On other hand total lack of planets in Libra which is very bad and there aren´t any planets in Scorpio, Pisces or Aries so a lot is missing despite a lot of potential, I don´t think politics are ideal life path, but it´s possible to go that way.
March 10, 2022 at 06:38
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
sidereal, whole sign.

- 9thH Lilith Aquarius MC
- 12thH Taurus Saturn square Lilith MC
- 6thH Scorpio Pl-Sun-Mercury opposition Saturn
- 7thH Sag Chiron-SN
- Jupiter Gem AC inconjuction Pl-Sun-Me
- Jupiter trine Lilith
- 3rdH Leo Moon opposition Mars

This all indicate that you could be great in politics but as the opposition (opposition to current regime, whatever current regime would be) to honestly criticize everything that is wrong about system you´re in. I´m saying this primarily because of that 9th house Aqua MC-Lilith and Gem Jupiter trine that Lilith.
You already know the "wounds" of this reality (SN-Chiron Sag) and by healing yourself you have the potential to heal all.

If once happen that you get into leading position your role could only be councilor, adviser or similar. 6stH stelium inconjuction Jupiter. Because inconjuction belongs to 12th harmonics (Neptunian - Piscian harmonic) this will be ideal after you go trough Neptune square Neptune around your 40ies.
March 10, 2022 at 06:54
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
And when you hit 40ties, sidereal Pluto will enter you MC-Lilith sign Aquarius so, that could be the time for you to give this reality the most.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »