Unresolved shoulder aches since many years : Where is it noticeable in my natal chart ??

March 8, 2022 at 23:03 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Unresolved shoulder aches since many years : Where is it noticeable in my natal chart ??
Hello people :):)

My shoulders have always been a bit weak compared with other areas of my body but since I´m a teen I had strong shoulder aches when I did very specific activities (which are not necessarily physical) - mainly in my left shoulder !!!! I tried through years many solutions :

going to several doctors, physiotherapy, sport to strengthen my shoulders, radiography and so many others things but it didn´t work .... doctors didn´t notice anything and despite sport and anything else my left shoulder aches remained and still appears sometimes ...

Where can you see something regarding my left shoulder or shoulders in my natal chart ??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 23:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This could be useful (I didn´t go thoroughly in it): https://www.sunnyray.org/Planets-ph…
March 9, 2022 at 12:19
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Seanfhear
Thanks for your help :):) I could see that shoulders are body areas ruled by Gemini sign. Gemini is my DSC and opposite my Pluto but I don´t know if this could make sense ... my 3rd house (gemini house) cusp is in Aquarius so ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Hmmm knowing that my Saturn creates lots of hard aspects in my chart and above all is square my Lunar Nodes it could actually make sense with smth that has been and still represents a challenge in my life. Well, these shoulders aches prevented me evolving as fast as I could do in some of my hobbies ... knowing that I was normally "destined" to do some things ... also my Uranus being conjunct my South Node ... maybe it has smth to do with wounds coming from my past lives ...

Well, just personal wonderings haha but it could make sense ....
March 9, 2022 at 16:42
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Etherealmind
Hey,

In addition to what you presented. There´s Mars and Chiron in the 12th, square your Virgo Sun and opposite the 6th house that´s related to health and were your fortune is. Your Mars also squares your retrograde Venus conjunct the Sun, the ruler of Taurus and the 2nd house, affecting your placements there.

It´s possible that if your Mars is not being expressed as need be, then it´ll become symptomatic in physical ways.

Perhaps look how your will and self expression are being affected.
March 10, 2022 at 09:52
(Virgo) Etherealmind » ZeinaZ
Hey :):)

Thanks for your reply :):)

I must say I rarely identified with the aspects only based on degrees such as my Sun square Mars or my Sun conjunct Venus. In any case I can´t say I really experienced them compared with my Mars 90 Venus.

About my Scorp Mars 12H with Chiron, it´s probably explaining a slight mental disorder I was born with (nothing dramatic but I still have to take medications) and which affects my actions. I can sometimes have slight ups and down of emotions and energy in the day and sometimes feel mentally tired. Sport and hiking helps to feel less tormented inside of me and medications also helps a lot. My Mars could also appear in my relationships.
Till now I´ve always attracted guys who were unsuitable for a serious relationship.

Out of my hypothesis with Gemini sign, where could you also see my shoulders aches :) ??
March 10, 2022 at 12:13
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Etherealmind
Hey :)

Yes, I understand. I was mentioning the aspects not because they are with degree orb, rather challenging aspects in our chart stand out what we usually experience in life. Stresses end up having physical affects on us. Perhaps I needed to expand on what I said.

The 6th house is related to health, which is the opposite of the 12th house that has Mars in it. I also mentioned Mars because you spoke about the aches prevented you from evolving as fast in your hobbies, which indicate slowing down in your drives towards what you want.

I also mentioned the 2nd house, which relates to the body where you have your Moon. Are you comfortable in your work, home, doing what you love, feeling you´re supported, what´s your perception of your self worth? The Moon aspects your Saturn in Taurus, which again is related to the same things as 2nd house, yet being in the 5th house may indicate growth and limitations in creativity.

Uranus is usually experienced as sudden or unexpected things, positive or negative, rather than a continuous thing, like pains and aches. Though, with the Moon there with Uranus, you might feel anything related to it is not stable enough for you.

Regarding the Gemini Descendant, it usually tells more about relationships you have since it´s within the 7th house. In addition, in relation to you Asc. it is about the dynamic of how you develop who you are and identity. You have Pluto on your Asc. so you´ll probably experience transformations there.

Your Sun is in the 9th, so you´ll likely experience things more related to that house than the 3rd house, which acts more as a balance than something more obvious.

All of your chart might be contributing to those aches, especially if we consider feeling unstable or little comfort with your Moon, transformations to your identity, and a will that´s not able to act on what it wants.

I´m a Gemini Asc. conjunct Chiron, and have a Gemini Mars in 2nd house, and I do experience cuts and scraps to my hands, and when I´m anxious or frustrated my shoulders tense up. It´s not about the Gemini exactly, which may express itself in certain places, rather what´s happening with my Asc. and Mars. When I feel I´m unable to express who I am or it´s being challenged then I feel or experience something related to it. It´s like the pain is telling me to pay attention to those areas in my life and not ignore them because they are important for my well being.
March 11, 2022 at 11:00
(Virgo) Etherealmind » ZeinaZ
Despite everything there´s still something inside of me which refuses to fail or stop fighting and which makes fit everything together for now but it´s not easy ... really not easy sometimes.

I can do anything I want to get better : seeing people, studying what I like, etc. etc. but I´m often prone to slight ups and downs of emotions ... people often consider me in a way that makes me paradoxically anxious ... people would feel very well with the compliments I receive but I really don´t ... it´s almost hurtful in long term .... well, it´s complex to explain, long story ...
March 11, 2022 at 21:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi I ´ve been seeing that illness or body pains come from accumulating bad energy or too much energy in an aspect in your life;
for example the shoulders is associated with Burdens and Responsibilities
Rather than ask for help from others, you´re likely to do everything yourself. This most often leads to neck and shoulder tightness.
March 12, 2022 at 19:00
(Virgo) Etherealmind » gabri.est.la
Thank you for your reply :):) Very interesting !! It could partly make sense indeed !! I´m gonna think about it !! Do you remember the link where you read it :):) ??
March 13, 2022 at 19:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Im not sure if it was exactly this page
https://thejoyfulapproach.com/mappi…

if not you can search about: shoulder pain emotional meaning in google :27: hope it gets better best wishes

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »