D9 - Navamsa Conjunctions

March 8, 2022 at 19:48 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
D9 - Navamsa Conjunctions
Hey people,

I am curious about your view on conjunctions in navamsa.

I have found out that they behave in a same way as in D1.

I have also found out i got Mercury and Ketu conjunctions in 12th house in gemini. - What are your thoughts on that ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 19:57
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
I have no opinion about it yet :43:

But you can examine my chart

I have no planet Scorpio - but most of my planets are 40-41° aparts in tropical chart => they meet in one big D9 stellium ... in Scorpio :178: :63:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 8, 2022 at 19:59
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
As I understand Navamsa is 9th harmonic so all the planets that are 40 degree apart becomes conjuctions.
Planets in conjuction in Navamsa tend to support each other growth (9th harmonic has a character of Jupiter and Sag) so in a case of Navamsa Mercury-NN conjuction your thoughts, comunication and all those Mercury stuff, when about spirituality, represents the way of your spiritual growth as the part of your destiny.
March 8, 2022 at 20:01
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Leo_Ness
As I understand Navamsa is 9th harmonic so all the planets that are 40 degree apart becomes conjuctions.
===
:15:
March 8, 2022 at 20:13
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Leo_Ness
btw - from architecture perspective :32: :97: :2:

D9 is probabaly the only one (?) "divisional chart" - which matches H9 "harmonic chart"

D2 ... D3 ... D4 ... D5 ... D6 ...

will give you pretty different results than

H2 ... H3 ... H4 ... H5 ... H6 ...

(they have different math formula)

---

that´s why D9 is also somehow pretty interesting for me :6: :122:
March 8, 2022 at 20:32
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Petr9
Well this is new for me :75:

I only considered harmonic charts and I happen to read once that Navamsa is actually 9th harmonic.

Your 9th harmonic is really interesting indeed :27: no wonder you´re this deep into astrology and it is obvious that you love to learn a bunch. :97:
March 8, 2022 at 20:37
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Petr9
yehh you got a lot of planets in 3rd house there all in scorpio

Since you got there Rahu too - you are the person that brags/boost about things you can do and wants to do ( even in marriage or relationships ) and you can actually acomplish them because dispositer of sign scorpio ( Mars ) is exalted and in a good house.

Friendly advice - with friends and wife/gfs try not to project too much of your desires on them - for example traveling might be your big pleasure but spouse might not really like it even tho she will go for it with you.
My advice - More open and free communication in your partnerships
March 8, 2022 at 20:48
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Aren Levi
Friendly advice - with friends and wife/gfs try not to project too much of your desires on them
===
:15:
March 8, 2022 at 20:55
If i am wrong and you havent experienced something like this please be honest :4:

i myself wonder if this part of your Rahu in D9 manifests - some would say so many planets in 3rd house is easy to decript but it is a complex Theater of many actors playing the same role :4:
March 8, 2022 at 21:18
(Scorpio) Kisses
I also like to overlay Navamsa over D1
March 9, 2022 at 09:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
how do you overlay them ?
March 9, 2022 at 10:56
(Scorpio) OS*
where do you calculate your divisional charts and do you use any Vedic Jyotish sites, with north, south or east Indian charts ?
March 9, 2022 at 14:22
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
Go to the D9 chart on here and then click D9 x birth chart synastry

But I look at conjunctions from the d9 to the d1. They make sense to me. In my d1 chart, Neptune is in my 5th house but doesn’t seem to make a connection to my 10th for a music career, but in the overlay, my D1 10th lord Mercury in Navamsa is conjunct my D1 Neptune.

Also Venus, D1 2nd lord, is conjunct my D1 Midheaven in the overlay
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 9, 2022 at 14:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
There is awesome an app

- Cosmic insights - you can see any divisional chart there

Navamsa is also here on this site.

I always use North ( diamond Venus )
March 9, 2022 at 14:43
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
Nice!! I also use Cosmic Insights. btw I purchased a few add-ons from the app. Totally worth it!! :37:
March 9, 2022 at 14:43
Thank you,

but i do not think using D1 and D9 in synastry is usable.

How could they when D9 comes and originates from D1 ?

But if you have noticed it actually works then :15:
March 9, 2022 at 14:46
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
its weird how your first house also has libra. I always thought Vedic used whole sign house system :63:
March 9, 2022 at 14:49
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
What add-ons would you recomend ?
March 9, 2022 at 15:11
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
Vedic, Jyotish astrology is still very new to me but I use current transits, Mahadasha (pratyantar dasha) and Vimshottari dasha remedies.

There is a lot on this app I have yet to discover. :1:
March 9, 2022 at 16:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
Is there some major prediction you have made for yourself that you are happily waiting for ?
March 9, 2022 at 18:16
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
The d9-d1 synastry chart on this site just changes the house system. It’s meant to be whole signs just disregard that
March 9, 2022 at 18:17
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
It is usable and pro Vedic astrologers will overlay d9 and d1. KRS and I believe Simon Chokoisky both use this technique. KRS has like a 30 min video out on it
March 9, 2022 at 20:05
:22:

definetly gonna check that out :15:

now i wonder what i will find on my charts

:37:
March 9, 2022 at 20:41
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Aren Levi
> If i am wrong and you havent experienced something like this please be honest :4:
===
hehe

- my natal tropical Saturn/Pluto in 3rd can be pretty annoying and lots of people didn´t handle my ideas and thoughts ... so I learnt to be rather quiet

- as I´m getting older, I got a strange and rare chronical speach disorder called "spasmodic dysphonia" - sometimes I can speak normally; and sometimes my vocal cords just close when I want to say any vowel (a/e/i/o/u) ...

- so I´m rather listening than speaking and I enjoy it ... but it attracts people (and unfortunatelly also old good friends :24:) who have the urge to share their "desires" and obsessions - and it´s a dead end :122: for my D9 Rahu ... and I finally use my Saturn/Pluto to stfu them :14:

---

> it is a complex Theater of many actors playing the same role :4:
===
hehe, yeah! there can be lots of drama in one single 3rd house! :4: :61:
March 9, 2022 at 20:54
thanks for sharing :15:

:37:
March 9, 2022 at 21:11
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Kisses
Go to the D9 chart on here and then click D9 x birth chart synastry

But I look at conjunctions from the d9 to the d1. They make sense to me. In my d1 chart, Neptune is in my 5th house but doesn’t seem to make a connection to my 10th for a music career, but in the overlay, my D1 10th lord Mercury in Navamsa is conjunct my D1 Neptune.
===
Hey Kisses

I made that function "D9 x birth chart synastry" just from pure intuition (I haven´t seen it anywhere before ... and I was just thinking, that it might be useful/meaningful to someone one day)

Thanks for this post! I´m glad I did it :179: :16:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »