no planets in my 7th house

March 8, 2022 at 16:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jmg1234444
no planets in my 7th house
hello, im sacred about not ever getting married since there are no planets in my 7th house, is there anything in my chart that indicates anything concerning marriage????
thank you for your help

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2022 at 00:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:63:Sometimes babies are born at the same time, but the birth certificate time of day relates more keeping events at the hospital `linear´ more than they really are. :25:
Sappho & Sedna are in the Seventh House, they can crash investments mismanaged.
Two semi-sextiles to :154:, at an extremely shallow and superficial level; You were born married, so why get married again? :43:
March 9, 2022 at 00:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is nothing wrong with not having a planet in the 7th house (in fact, it is preferable) - to have more insight about possible trends of a partner or relationships, one would look further to the lord of the 7th house (using Whole sign system, your 7th house is in Taurus and its lord is Venus, which is exalted in Pisces in 5th house of romance and relationships).

This said, you are still young and not any time close to "saturn´s return" - they say the chart is "matured" around the time of saturn return (around the age 28-30). I think there is no need to worry about this topic right now
March 9, 2022 at 09:39
(Capricorn) stellium12
I have an empty 7th house. Married when I was 26, been married 36 years now. We knew each other 6 months before getting engaged.
March 9, 2022 at 09:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi
You have Rahu in 7th - which explains your concern :4:

you got good things in chart that suggest marriage before 27th year.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »