Describe my life - Post your chart!

March 8, 2022 at 10:34 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Describe my life - Post your chart!
Hi!
Without mentioning anything about myself or my life how do you percieve me as a person and what type of life do you think I´m living including my career? What talents do I have and what hardships am I encountering?

I was thinking we could continue this thread if some of you could post your chart and we could guess together and see how right we are or not based off the previous questions stated?

-What type of person am I/how do other people percieve me?
-What type of life am I living? Lifestyle/career
-What talents and hardships do I have?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2022 at 10:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A lot of planets in Scorpio. Maybe you could come of as intense.

Your Moon makes an opposition Saturn. Difficulty dealing with emotions? One of your parents could have been strict/cold.

I dunno if you can relate to that :63:

Edit: Oh and Chiron close to your Ascendant. A wound relate your identity
March 8, 2022 at 20:10
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Tubu_
Yes I could relate to what you´re saying! But I would say that I could come off as very selective when it comes to the things I care most about/are passionate about which are scorpio related topics and spirituality. Therefore I have a hard time connecting or becoming friends with just anyone, unless they share similar interest as myself.

I used to be very ruled by emotions in my teenage years, especially when it came to pain and suffering when things didn´t go as planned. So yes I´ve dealth with depression on and off throughout my life when I lack of perspecive and solutions of my situation and life. Cause I could see through life and how society worked from a very young age(the negative aspects of the rat race and money).

Yes my dad was not that warm and pretty cold and my parents used to fight a lot. My mom had also a hard time asking me how I felt about things and therefore I never learned to be open and honest with my thoughts and emotions. Soemthing which I had to learn through relationships and with myself later in life.

Yes the identity crisis is soemthing which has been linked to my depression of not being able to find my purpose, or at least not feeling like I can support myself and the lifestyle I want to life through my creative projects.
March 8, 2022 at 20:17
I will do your chart! :1:

My first instinct is that you might battle with your adventourus side of wanting to explore the world or you have a thrirst of learning. But you might hold yourself back from taking that leap of faith by buying that ticket or applying to that degree because the environment/people around you hold you back? But also yourself? Also due to your 2nd house stellium I feel like you are ruled by your finances and they could also hold you back financially from what you want? But your finances is what is most important to you it seems.

I can also see that you could be open to spiritual concepts or that you have a dreamy outlook so it´s good to apply a more practical/healthy routine for yourself and balance your routines and health better.
March 8, 2022 at 20:39
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
how do you percieve me as a person and what type of life do you think I´m living including my career? What talents do I have and what hardships am I encountering?
===
I feel lots of :178: from all your posts :122:

I have more Sagittarius :179: placemenets - so I would wish you some :179: - life could be pretty different

happy Women´s Day! :17:
March 8, 2022 at 21:07
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Ok, I will try.

You have 5 as your first number(biorhythm), it means that you want freedom above all and to be unrestrained. Your generation number is 4,
there is like some curse from the ancestors, even when you don´t believe in that -there is some heaviness that you feel all the time from your grandparents/parents/home (4-Saturn). I see that part of your mission in this lifetime is to clean that, rise above that darkness. It is not that easy, because you need to be careful to not destroy yourself while you are doing that. How do you feel around your family, your home, did you ever had that feeling like it is just hard to be part of that family, like you really don´t belong there? Life will bring some obstacles but you have enough strength to overcome it all and to be very successful. Mostly people with your code 549 live far away from their birth place, and it is the best for them. For your own good you need to give to others , to give without compensation, and you feel that deep in your heart that it is the only way for you. Because of that 9 you have 6 th sense, you can dream about what will happen in the future, and you have really strong intuition. With time that ability will only increase, you should just learn how to interpret them properly. Maybe you feel like a witch because you really feel energy of others around you and others can not manipulate you easily...but you can be good at manipulation, and my advice is not to do that. 5 is about art, but sometimes like childish energy, maybe irresponsible in a way, and you will be annoying by yourself when you spot that 5 is taking over you, because deep down you are very seriously, I would say-deadly serious. Keep that child in you, and you will be happy. Mostly you feel like you already saw everything here on earth, and it is because this is probably your last incarnation. Keep your thoughts in some positive direction because you have some tendencies to worry a lot and be anxious. Take care of your teeth, knee, sceleton/bones in general, thyroid gland..

You are very passionate and you know what you want, but sometimes you are afraid of accomplishing some things, don´t be. :)

It is just one small part.
March 8, 2022 at 21:24
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Petr9
Thank you! I do have my South node in the 9th house/sagittarius, plus my IC in sagittarius so I do feel its influences even though I was more ruled by it a couple of years ago before the pandemic when it was easier to travel and live abroad as I used to do. I do long to move abroad again someday but more permanent since I don´t like to stay at one place for too long. Also I feel like I haven´t found my community/tribe at my current place, however my calling for the US hasn´t been quenched since I previously lived there so I guess that´s where I will end up and find my place.
March 8, 2022 at 21:40
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Morena_Lu
Thank you so much for your input! Yes I always felt like my parents/family has been my prison guards since they always been so overprotective and been restricting/holding me back due to their own fears and anxieties of the world that it´s such a dark place. Also I grew up as the only child isolated on the country side, so my parents had to take me everywhere(meaning they ahd control everywhere I went). That´s why I always knew that I had to break away from their shackles and move far away from them where they were unable to control me. Also the place I grew up in was very melancholic and eerie place, I grew up in an old house and my parents used to fight a lot while growing up which I had to heal from as an adult. A couple of years ago I decided to study abroad so I kept it as a secret until they found out about it, but at that point it was already too late since I got accepted to the school. I did cut contact with them after the move for around a year so I could get the chance to create the life that I deserved, to live an independent life and to actually feel alive without their presence or judgment. It was the best decision that I did cause we both became stronger and we healed our relationship after we reconnected. Now we could talk on the phone almost every day, but as you said I need the physical distance from them to have my independence and freedom. After the year abroad I did move to another country(just to buy time and try to establish my own life far away from them). However I did experience a lot of mental issues in regards of the jobs I performed so I had to return back home a couple of times until I moved to to the capital a couple hours away from them which is enough for me.

I have used the guidance from my birth chart in order to discover my purpose, however due to my previous attempts of my creative projects I feel kind of beaten down that anyone will appreciate my work which I have created recently. For the first time I feel like I need help from others in order for my work to get more attention, previously I always wanted to do everything myself. I recently did get burn out from my work(the one that pays my bills and not my creative projects) cause I´ve been so wrapped up in the 3d monetary world recently. So I will drop my guard now and see how everything unfolds by taking some time off case I feel like I´m unable to see how everything will unfold or go from here (workwise with my puropose, but also financially)
March 8, 2022 at 21:55
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » amandaallansson
You remind me of someone, she is very gifted, :178: :151:/ :177: ASC. Also into art, but she also didn´t believe she can make some money from her art, and I told her that she is wrong.

You can be very driven about projects, be careful how much of your energy you invest in them, all or nothing attitude is sometimes not the best option, seek some balance and you will be happy. I can feel your energy and that is a reason why I am writing you this. Just be more optimistic and joyful, like our admin said. :) You are more into 5 D , your chart is more about spirituality, spiritual growth, not that much about material things/money in general. So, you have some inner fight, but I am quite sure that you can win. :37:
March 9, 2022 at 02:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Morena_Lu
:92:Okee Dokee I shall try an address for my Astro-Twin;
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…
March 9, 2022 at 13:01
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Rosincvist
The page you linked doesn´t seem to be working :/
March 9, 2022 at 13:15
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Morena_Lu
Thank you! I will take small steps at a time before I deep dive into these matters since I will be moving this month plus I´m also burned out so I need some time off to recover. I´m not saying that I will never be able to make money off my projects. However I feel like it won´t happen any time soon due to my current circumstances, plus I feel like I need some type of partnership/collaboration since I feel like I´m unable to do it solely on my own in order for my business to suceed in the long run.
March 9, 2022 at 15:51
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » amandaallansson
You are welcome!
:))
March 9, 2022 at 17:18
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » amandaallansson
Also I feel like I haven´t found my community/tribe at my current place
===
I actually found my tribe in your native country back in 2004 :6:

I was just a solitary student on vacation ... hitch-hiking over entire Scandinavia just with my backpack ... and I met so many interesting and unique and also solitary people = I felt really happy there (I wish you to find a place which will be like this for you)

I tried Scandinavia again few years ago ... and spent there few weeks ... and it was like a big fail :14:
There were so many tourists everywhere; native Scandinavians were annoyed and upset about this tourism ... pretty sad :/

---

I recently added a feature into astrocartography, that you can display places on Earth where you will have some particular ASC & MC (in relocation chart)

I´m kind of tired of my Virgo rising ... and I looked for places where I will have Sag :179: Rising & Leo :175: MC ... just for fun

Jakarta, Indonesia - seems to be the place I would like to visit one day :75:
Login
(Log in)
March 10, 2022 at 14:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hahaha yeah. I think you´re talking about my 9th house NN. Yes I want to fly soon.

Yeah I´m care to deep about my finances I like to be security.
March 10, 2022 at 17:27
(Leo) Karla Manea
Hey! I really love your idea so here I go with my chart! What do you think about my chart? What type of person do you think I am?
Login
(Log in)
March 10, 2022 at 18:20
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Petr9
Interesting story! Yes you should go there one day if you get the opportunity! :1:

The place wich I feel the most at home in California where I have Taurus rising and a stellium in the 6th, which is good for me to establish a healthy and practical routine(have natal saturn here). However I do have Saturn in 11th here which I question if it´s a good placement to find my tribe at lol. However my 11t house is in aquarius which is its own ruler so it might work?
March 10, 2022 at 18:20
I´m glad everything resonated :1:
March 10, 2022 at 18:28
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Karla Manea
People may percieve you as a very social and optimistic person. You may have an easy time making friends or just simply socializing with new people. And the people around you may feel included and appreciated within your presence. I feel like you have a desire to express yourself either artisiticly or creatively someway. You prefer to be in the spotlight or at least in the center of attention within a group of people.

However since you have your north node in the 12th I feel like you should also explore your inner depths, emotions or even spirituality somehow. So try to balance your internal and external aspects since you tend to focus more on the external side of life. Also slow down with your work load cause there´s a lot more to explore in life such as the unseen.

Hope some things resonated :1:
March 10, 2022 at 18:38
(Leo) Karla Manea » amandaallansson
Thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate it. You were indeed spot on with the artistic expression, I´ve always been a writer and my writing played a massive part in my life. And I used to be very social and optimistic indeed, but in the last couple of years I experienced some tough events that left me mentally ill. So I haven´t been social in a while since I have so much anxiety, but I am slowly but surely regaining my confidence. So I had to explore my inner depths quite a bit in the last years to deal with my depression, but yes, I do have to slow down with the work load. I associate my depression with the north node in 12th house and I think that´s the main thing I have to overcome I guess.
March 10, 2022 at 18:49
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Karla Manea
I´m glad it resonated! :1:

Yes I was about to say the same when you first mentioned your anxiety and that you felt mentally ill since the 12th house rules your mind and your inner aspects. If you believe in past lives you might have worked a lot and of always being of service to others. You might have focused too much on the external and material world in those lives and now you need to learn to balance your external and inner world. I´ve actually recently did made some discoveries about my mental health since I´ve dealth with depression and being burned out as well(due to my saturn in the 6th house). So it all comes down to adjustments of your life and focus on the things that drives you forwards which for you is writing. I do writing as well combined with my interest of astrology haha. So I guess we´re similar in many aspects. :1:
March 11, 2022 at 10:09
(Leo) Anni23 » Karla Manea
You are a inspiring person who has the ability to engage with others.
People always know that you mean what you say. However you may be a bit too idealistic when dealing with personal relationships, which may lead to some disappointments.

Usually however you are not easily deterred.

Though you have confidence in yourself you also like to utilise your energies to help others gain confidence.
You will have opportunities to display who you are, influence and engage particularly with larger groups of people.
March 11, 2022 at 10:28
(Leo) Anni23
Included the asteroids, as recently I have been looking into them
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »