What kind of husband will I have?

March 7, 2022 at 16:13 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) deudan16
What kind of husband will I have?
I am very curious. I´m so obsessed, what kind of man I´m going to be with. or how will my husband and marriage be? thank you. :) My father left me and my brother. so i had serious daddy issues. I´m looking for a ray of hope
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2022 at 19:45
(Aquarius) Penseur62
Its basic:
Choose wisely, treat kindly.
March 7, 2022 at 19:45
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

According to Liz Greene, the father complex or "daddy issues" could be seen in the aspects to the Sun and what´s present in the 4th house. Your Sun squares Pluto, Chiron and Jupiter. While you have Neptune in the 4th and Uranus on the cusp of the 4th and 5th. In addition to Venus is in the 12th, which adds to family issues there.

I´m mentioning all this because that´s a prominent complex in your chart, so men you meet might exhibit behaviors that are Plutonian and Uranian, especially with Mars is opposite Uranus.

According to Stephen Arroyo, women in general tend to get attracted to people similar to their Mars. In your case, it´s an independent Mars Leo in the 11th.

With oppositions, we tend to identify with one planet and project the other. Do you tend to be more Mars in Leo or Uranus in Aquarius? The first is fiery, enthusiastic, creative, playful, etc. The second is more impersonal, detached, inquisitive, and idealistic, especially with Neptune there too.

These are your planets and aspects, so you would display some of those behaviors too, though if you don´t identify with one, you´ll see it in other people around you. Maybe you´re more independent than you see yourself and you like change.

Since Pluto and Chiron are conjunct in Sagittarius opposite Gemini Jupiter, which rules Sag, this might also might add to your independent nature, where you would experience transformations there.

About a husband, depending on how much you own your own independence, and not expect too much idealism in a relationship, and accepting that for your potential husband too then you might enjoy a satisfying relationship.

Just my two cents.
March 8, 2022 at 15:55
(Cancer) AtropaxBelladonna
I use Pallas (whom I see as the ruler of Libra, thus relationships, especially marriages) as the determiner of who the person will marry, your Pallas is in Libra so the future husband could be a Libra sun, rising, or dominant (most likely the latter ones). I also look at Juno as what the nature of the marriage will be, yours is in Aquarius, so the marriage will feel unique, quirky maybe odd to others. Don´t forget that this will be your perception of them, and that there are positives negatives and neutrals of each sign as well, just as Libra is balance, its also opposite of Aries... so Libra can choose not to address issues for the sake of harmony. I hope this helps some!
March 8, 2022 at 16:36
(Aquarius) atlantickush
I´m not giving away a free reading but I´m a big fan of your chart.
March 8, 2022 at 20:38
(Libra) zarko22
Choleric character,as first.He is higher growth.The first half of his life is harder, the second half is with relocation, maybe twice, mixed with pleasures and forced relocation,related by job change.The damage for him comes from the entertainment venues. There are indications of the collapse of his property, but there are some useful aspects, so some of property will go bad and some will be saved.
March 9, 2022 at 12:48
(Virgo) deudan16 » atlantickush
why :))
March 9, 2022 at 13:39
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
whole sign, sidereal.

there are couple of hints we can get on this topic and all of course starts from your psychological settings since you attract what you radiate.

for deep bounding (or just simply bounding, love, passion) you can look at 8th house (to see your need at this field), 8th house ruler, than Pluto (and Jupiter, since Jupiter is now at the cosmic position of Scorpio) to see the potential, as well as sign Scorpio for additional detailing.

next hint is in persona charts of Jupiter, Pluto and 8th house ruler.

and the last hint is 8th and 9th harmonic chart.

_______

8th house - Aries - your needs related to bounding and love are colored by feeling of security, safety and need to be energized, so this is making you driven by strong person with firm direction, reliable and powerful.

Since Scorpio is covering your third house, that contain Pluto in conjunction to Chiron, your love(er) should be active, ready to move at once and perfect in verbally expressing his devotion.

8th house ruler Mars technically in Cancer 11th house is pointing on some peaceful person that fights for the family and ones he loves and that comes from totally different cultural context.

Mars persona chart with 6th house Venus-Moon Gemini biquintil to 11th house Scorpio Mars-Pluto-Fortuna is again stands for some gentle person that know what to say and with very board views.

and so on...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »