Cancer being confused with scorpio?

March 7, 2022 at 12:16 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) lorenacalligo
Cancer being confused with scorpio?
every person that tries to guess my zodiac sign guesses scorpio. even tho i have no prominent scorpio placements and an empty 8th house. can anybody explain this to me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2022 at 14:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:153: bQ :160: has back-up from :154: & :164:, it sits in your chart when the weak aspects are edited out; A lot of people want to imagine real clair-cognizance of anything Mercurial!
March 7, 2022 at 20:35
(Taurus) s81
I guess it´s a combination of factors:
- your Sun (ruler of your Ascendant) is in partile conjunction to Mars (traditional ruler of Scorpio)
- your Pluto (modern ruler of Scorpio) is in trine to your Ascendant (projected self) and your Moon (which is still conjunct to your Ascendant)
- both prior things are activating each other by inconjunction/quincunx

Btw, wearing Scorpio related colours (for example black and red) like in your pic helps people think that too :2:
March 7, 2022 at 22:18
(Cancer) lorenacalligo » s81
that makes sense. goes to show no matter how many times you look at your chart you never see it all. didn´t notice the pluto trine to my ascendant/ moon. also thought it has sth to do with watery cancer and fixed leo having the attributes of fixed water scorpio. or my t squares "missing sign" being scorpio. but all very vague little details. thanks for your reply! take care
March 7, 2022 at 22:23
(Cancer) lorenacalligo » Rosincvist
first time i looked at the quintile aspect. i wish there was more to read about it! thanks for your reply <3
March 8, 2022 at 02:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist » lorenacalligo
Harmonic Five, as important an aitch as Fifth-House.
Think :175: the :129:; More power & creativity than a run-of-the mill surly leopard!
Martin Seymour-Smith said that since the aspect relates to power, any planet involved should be regarded as evil! ( a little extreme)
Could consider that an odd division; :193:s , sevenths, ninths, as well as fifths relate to less personal suffering than even division; :192:, :194:, :196:, :197:; My last public school day class teacher insisted that one is not an odd number, which no one since this ancient yellowed date has dared to really put forth. :191:s get twice as many descriptive words if happening in the vacuum of space with no other involvements which is next to impossible!
The Quintile and Biquintile are carry-overs from Eastern Astrologer given attention in Western Astrology.
Every once in a while someone comes here to represent ` :195:´ as a biquintile which it definitely is not.
The more planets involved in a configuration the more (theoretically) orbs can be stretched to grab up a loose planet as a more than honorary member of a tight configuration.
April 28, 2022 at 13:41
(Aquarius) RamKrishn108
Hi
I think you need to check lord of scorpio sign placement and aspect in detail.

Also 7th and Arudha because your question is about others perception...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »