Sun in 29⁰ in Scorpio 10H

March 5, 2022 at 04:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ComradePole
Sun in 29⁰ in Scorpio 10H
Hey everyone, lately I´ve been reflecting a bit about the rol the sun and it´s position/aspects play in my life, and I feel like it has a delicate/harsh condition, because it´s in the 29 degree, plus being in Scorpio and in my midheaven, but I haven´t fully been able to understand or pinpoint what 29 degrees mean totally, I´d be happy to hear what you know about it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 5, 2022 at 20:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sometimes people handle 29 reducing to eleven very well.
The 29th degree of the evolved decan often comes with the feeling "I have done it all before, I can ignore the last degree´s planet!"
I have at 29th degree of :172: the constellation of the Pleiades; I often automatically point binoculars at the Pleiades in a quarter of a second as though I expect to be going there!
I have at 29th dg. of :175: the :78: Regulus conjunct and parallel my :176: Ascendant, could have decided to be heroic when younger!
March 6, 2022 at 01:20
(Scorpio) ComradePole » Rosincvist
The thing about the sun in 29 degrees I do think I experience, is that I´m constantly subject to attention for no reason, I think that also might have to do with the 10H, but the issue is that it´s mostly unwanted attention or people just easily creating an arbitrary collective idea of myself in social groups which ends up in people never giving me the benefit of the doubt or sometimes being scared of me. People often tell me that I look very unapproachable but that never stopped people from always putting me in the spotlight for whatever reason.
March 6, 2022 at 01:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Rosincvist
Aught-zero birth time after the hour, how accurate is that?
The house system I use is a little different, however still leaves :151: in tenth-house!
Sometimes the twelve houses that match the twelve Zodiacal signs are more trouble than they are worth!:142:
March 6, 2022 at 05:54
(Scorpio) ComradePole » Rosincvist
Oh, I made further research in my birth hour and there´s just a 3 minute difference, all my houses and signs are still the same, the only thing that changed was 1 degree of the ascendant and one neptune-midheaven aspect dissapeard, not a lot of change.
March 6, 2022 at 10:35
(Libra) leorising
https://www.astrolada.com/articles/… :68:
I have Sun at 29 in Libra, I am the perfect diplomat, always thinking a lot and understanding both sides.
March 7, 2022 at 02:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Three arc-minutes or three time-minutes!:142:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »