In case you´re BORED.

March 4, 2022 at 06:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
In case you´re BORED.
Hello fighters, in case you´re bored to death and have nothing smarter to do, I´m offering you my thoughts on various topics in this tread.
No need to comment or answer, but if you feel like it, you´re welcome.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 4, 2022 at 06:57
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
There are two paths man can take.

One is the PATH OF NEEDS and the other is THE PATH OF POTENTIALS.

The path of needs is the one we take following our needs, and it does not have to be compatible with our potentials at all.
This path is hard, but only this path can bring real deep happiness. The path of needs starts with self observation, meditation... when we get in touch with all our inner unfulfilled needs. In order to find this path, we need to put all our potentials aside that are pulling us to the path of potentials and to find out our true needs.

The path of potential is easy, logical and we take this path by letting ourselves go to streams of our instincts, inner forces not minding our real needs. If we have the potential for something, that does not mean that we need it. This path is proactive and well supported by economic society that wants from everyone to "give their best" to "release their potential" and so on. The path of potentials is leaving us devastated, maybe satisfy our individual or collective Ego, but ultimately leaving us hungry and starved at all others fields.

Path of needs and the path of potentials are best to correspond and work together, but always starting from the path of needs.

Astrologically the path of needs is visible in sidereal signs linked to houses and the path of potentials is visible in planets and their relationships.
March 5, 2022 at 08:50
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
If you meet the man with a mission or a life purpose, run!
March 5, 2022 at 16:16
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Leo_Ness
Actually that´s something every man should strife for. I feel sometimes lost not having found out my life purpose and it stings like an open wound in my soul. It´s like the wound of the Fisher King in Parcival, which made him not living but not dieing either.

Getting a life purpose is like the boy that uses his hero energy to break away from the paralyzing female, mostly in the form of the mother who wants in her bad form to keep the boy naïve (like making Parcival wear a white shirt) but also from a spouse that takes the lead in a relationship because of the absense of any male energy in her man. It leads the boy to mature adulthood and the hero becomes a warrior, who can assess the strength of the tasks he has in life, a king who defines what is worth fighting for but also is blessing his surroundings, a magician that know how to contain als that wisdom and where to go and last but not least a lover to enjoy all the goodness in life.

Getting a life purpose is mainly the task of the king in every man, rather than being a weakling or a tyrant.
March 5, 2022 at 17:59
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Catch-22
I was reflecting a lot on that topic and I suppose my 12th house sidereal, whole sign Pars Fortuna just spoke from me.

Just exist. Just exist as nicer as you can. You´re not obliged to anything in this reality but to be as happier as pissible.

My MC Mars-Jup NN made me always want to save the world and teach this reality all that I have learnt, but that was just the waste of my life and energy until I figuered out that I should simply stop trying and start living according to my most profound needs.

The most pleasent ppl I have met in my life were simple and modest.

Kings, Queens, Heroes and ppl with a mission made me the most harm and I made myself (and others) the most harm when I had a mission or a plan.

Having a trust in life and giving up on inventivng a mission and a purpose does not meant you should lazy-sit all day long doing nothing but to do whatever it comes to you to do from within.
March 7, 2022 at 06:58
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS

Everything that works tends to enter the automatic mode because the automatic mode is energy efficient and the nature (to which we belong) is energy efficient and logical.
Imagine that your life follows an automatic mode, that you do not have to think while you are fully satisfied and happy at all levels of personal existence. Isn´t that ideal.
The automatic modes of work that are usually offered to us in this reality (wake up, go to work, work, go home and die one day ...) often do not meet our needs, so in conditions of extreme incompatibility we are forced to engage consciousness that has a role to play from the highest frequency level, research which automatic program would best suit our needs and apply it. Consciousness is therefore not given to us to brag about on the Internet and among organisms that are already functional, so they do not need it (animals and plants), but to consciously correct our own non-functional automatic programs and replace them with functional automatic programs.

Personal research work in this field sometimes lasts a lifetime because a person needs to go through many stages to change the habit for the better, until the adoption of a new set of automated programs that could fully meet his needs.

To correct a non-functional automatic program:

1 - it is necessary to see how the harmful automatic program affects us and what are the consequences of its action
2 - it is necessary to see what are our needs that should have been met by this program
3 - it is necessary to analyze personal potentials and environmental parameters
4 - after this observation, we enter the research process to see which mode of operation (automatic program) could actually meet our needs.

The fourth phase includes mistakes, experiments, research on other examples, education and can take a long time.

5 - the fifth phase is the phase of crystallization of the elements of the new automatic program after which spontaneously, through all this research and conscious effort, we get a new automatic program that fully meets our needs.
March 9, 2022 at 07:27
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Little bit of geometry (inspired by this topic https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…)

If two planets create some exact aspect in Harmonic than they belong to harmonic that is multiply of harmonic and the harmonic of the aspect.

Example:

If two planets in 4rth Harmonic create square than that means that they belong to 16th harmonic, since 4x4 is 16.
March 9, 2022 at 11:21
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Signs - passive energy fields that are giving the color to our needs, represented by houses, and our potentials, represented by planets.

To see the "color" of our needs we overlay signs with houses (one sign-one house) starting from sign of AC.

To see the color of our potentials we overlay signs with planets that already have the certain function and "inborn" characteristic.

The potentials represented by planets manifest in us as separate, almost independent parts of our personality and they have their own character visible in persona charts and belong to specific relations which are closely visible in harmonic charts.

All planets communicate with all planets, it is just the matter of how close they communicative range is to our level of development.

First 4 harmonics (conjunction, opposition, trine and square) we call major because they are the closest to us (from the lowest range), we feel their impact the most, but higher harmonics are equally important, real and influential.
March 12, 2022 at 20:40
(Aquarius) atlantickush
This is the best thread on the forum
March 12, 2022 at 20:48
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Leo_Ness
I´m getting a heavy Saturn square Uranus vibe about the path of potentials Vs the path of needs.

Saturn, particularly Capricorn Saturn, would be very much in agreement with your path of needs. His priority is taking care of his material needs. The virtue of remembering that when winter comes if you have not prepared and thought about the material needs, you will die.

Uranus is very much about the path of potentials. In one way, it is his virtue to raise these potentials to realities, randomly and with great urgency. The randomness and urgency disrupts the focus on material needs by offering potential threats and improvements to the way we provide for our needs.

That was my immediate thought.
March 13, 2022 at 10:44
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » atlantickush
I´m glad you like the tread :27::97:

Yes, that fine correlation between needs and potential that comes from the same sources (Cap-Saturn, Aquarius-Uranus...) is best visible in those examples...
March 13, 2022 at 10:46
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
THE SIMPLE POWER OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

English language is conquering the world. Why?
Because it is the simplest and completely harmonized with energy efficiency, which is the basic principle of the functioning of nature.
Our brain by nature has a complete resistance to remembering things that it estimates it can´t be used for anything, and don´t force it to remember the phone book when there is so much useful information around you that could ensure your survival, long and beautiful life, happiness and prosperity.
One of those things is English language.
While all European cultures (not to mention Asian ones) have competed whose language will be more beautiful, more comprehensive, richer in order to catch up with each other, English language and culture is isolated and in complete absence of any need to adapt to neighbors and passers-by , preserved the simplicity that we need more than anything in these complicated times.
The global penetration of the English language is similar to the penetration of the cure for inter-ethnic alienation as one of the biggest problems in the functioning of the world as a single system.
Sidereal Pluto in Capricorn asks us to learn to function as one organism at the local level (at the state level) in order to begin the penultimate training for entering age of Aquarius with the second to last entry of Pluto into Aquarius.

L M N O P Q R S T U - luMeN OP QRiSTU - Christ´s light
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 14, 2022 at 09:34
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
CHIRON
The one who shall not be named

Scary little asteroid Chiron is orbiting our beloved Sun with a perihelion of 8,5 AU and aphelion 18,89 AU. This is making him in some sort of contact with Uranus, Saturn and Jupiter.
The approximative center of Chiron orbit is matching the orbit of Jupiter and that way somehow Chiron is the Jupiter satellite. Aphelion is matching the orbit of Uranus and perihelion is matching the orbit of Saturn.

Since Cosmos represents the mega-picture of our minds (as above as below), and all those cosmic elements are manifesting as some inner psychological elements in us, than Chiron would be nothing but the chariot from Saturnian self to Uranian self that we have to reach using Jupiterian self as a starting point.

Long story short - Chiron wants you to get over from restrictions and strict norms represented by Saturn to freedom and understanding represented by Uranus but using learning processes, experience, spirituality, religion as a starting point.
Login
(Log in)
March 15, 2022 at 21:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo_Ness
Thank you, was exactly what I needed.
March 15, 2022 at 21:26
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo_Ness
Hmmm the picture might also challenge our view that perhaps we had more Suns before... Binary star systems seem much more common?

It´s an open secret Saturn is the black Sun but Jupiter must have been a Sun as well and perhaps Uranus and Neptune too. They have an angle of rotation in common but Uranus´ is lopsided...
March 16, 2022 at 10:31
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » nutelina
YW, I´m glad :29:
March 16, 2022 at 11:17
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » nutelina
Yes, situation up there seems pretty complex.

BTW, the center of Pluto orbit (horizontal projection to ecliptic) is matching orbit of Saturn, perihelion is matching the orbit of Neptune and aphelion is going beyond.

The same logic applied to Pluto could be that Pluto "wants" us to rise from Neptunian self (oneness, empathy, charity...) to beyond (Cosmic self, Homo-Deus sort of self...) but from the position of Saturnian strict, suppressed self.

This dynamic is manifested in centralized strict religions (the best example of Saturnian religion is actually Islam since Kaaba (Mekka) is represented by typical saturnian symbol - black square, but also Christianity and Judaism) that wants us to worship that beyond human category - God (rise Pluto), from the position of humble human that is born guilty, bad, needs to be punished and disciplined (Saturn) by doing good things, loving everyone (Neptune)...
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 08:16
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
FOLOWERS AT THE TABLE

The origin of the custom of placing a bouquet of flowers in the middle of the dining table is unknown, but the custom itself is very widespread and has an extremely great effect on the general health of the organism.
The process of digestion and further metabolism, which is crucial in maintaining health, begins with the consumption of food and if we are exposed to certain stressful situations or circumstances, our body, in a state of resistance, will not be able to properly accept and use that food.
So, the next time you sit down to eat, do your best to be surrounded by beautiful things that make you feel good and relaxed.
Avoid eating with people who are giving you stomach cramps or reading war news while eating, instead choose well what feelings you will eat with the meal.
The best recipe for a good lunch is 50% food, 50% love, joy, happiness.
Login
(Log in)
March 21, 2022 at 16:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Solus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just want to say thank you!
March 22, 2022 at 08:05
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Solus
YW! :62: :17:
March 22, 2022 at 08:06
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU THINK

If we are harmonized with the Universe, the Universe is harmonized with us, so be careful how you build the Universe in which we all live, because the Universe is, among other things, made of each of our individual thoughts.

Our thoughts are a powerful field that should serve general growth and improvement, so everything that you sow in your mental field, you will first consume yourself and then everyone else together with you.
Words stands behind the concepts that are actually real building material, the energy of the form from which everything exists.

This phenomenon was used 60-70 years ago in the development of a marketing strategy called "Positioning", according to which the best way to develop a brand is to first, through striking and unique elements "implant" it in the minds of consumers, where brand later develops and further expanding itslef.

This technique, which proved to be extremely successful in marketing, then began to develop, improve and spread to other branches until it came into the hands of politicians who, through the media, use people´s minds (powerful mental field of each individual) to grow seeds that can only bring profit to them.

If in your mind, through the word “war” (you hear through the media that is controled by politicinas) you allow seeding that concept of “war”, that concept will grow in your mind and become part of the general energy we are all immersed in. You will spread that seed, throughout conversation, to minds of others, completely unaware of that you participate in cultivation of critical energy that can actually produce "war" in this reality.

War, before it is materializes, is primarily created in our minds through the dispersal and through the cultivation of that concept.

We are, than, responsible not only for our actions and decisions but for every thought we cultivate in our minds, since that will be something we and our children will be eating tomorrow.

Do not give your precious mental field, your mind, to others to sow their crops on it, which will poison and paralyze you tomorrow, sow in your mental field what feeds you and what suits your needs.

Beautiful mantras are nothing but seeds for our mental field that can produce good food for our soul.

I love sun.
I love the air I breathe.
I love the water I wash in the morning.
I love complete strangers I meet while walking down the street.
Spring is wonderful...

BTW famous magical word "Abracadabra" literally means "I will create as I speak".
Login
(Log in)
April 1, 2022 at 06:31
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
THE AGE OF AQUARIUS HAS BEGUN

Although, technically, the astrological age of Aquarius begins in some 500 years, when the sidereal Sun in the spring equinox begins to rise from the sign of Aquarius, statistically speaking, by the number of births in the sign of sidereal Aquarius, we can say that the era of Aquarius has already begun.
If we take into account that 87% of the world´s population inhabits the northern hemisphere, relying on an astro-seek database of 94,657 people who lived and live in the period from about 1700 to the present day, not very large, but certainly the most number of people began to be born in the sidereal sign Aquarius.

According to sidereal statistics, the dominant percentage of people born in a certain sign will change over time, while according to the tropics, the largest number of people will always be born in the sign of Pisces, because tropical is local, seasonal and sidereal is cosmic, which takes into account the equinox procession. Therefore, in order to orient ourselves in cosmos, we certainly must rely on a sidereal calculation and not a tropical.

If we turn around ourselves a little bit, it will be clear to us that the spirit of the time we live in now is very different and already very similar to the energy of Aquarius, and we can not attribute that to anything other than the fact that most people, who, by law of nature shape reality, have just begun to be born in the sidereal sign of Aquarius.
Login
(Log in)
April 16, 2022 at 06:39
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
There is nothing mysterius about relationships, relationships are nothing but teaming up in order to satisfy each other´s needs.
August 5, 2022 at 10:09
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Lilith in conjunction to Sun and Moon in charts of various professions.
What is Lilith?
Is it an amplifier, or the one that does not allow any change or compromise?
Login
(Log in)
August 8, 2022 at 00:56
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Leo_Ness
I´m a purpose driven person myself. It kind of goes with my birth chart. :61: I did it naturally all my life. I think we all have a purpose to a certain degree. We do it from birth, we do it all the time. We just might not be aware we´re even doing it, why we´re doing it, and pay attention to the details.

I remember standing in store and picking out a doctor kit when I was maybe 3 or 4. :80:
August 8, 2022 at 01:06
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Leo_Ness
I´d say Uranus is something I´m quite familiar with and of course, I´ve learned the rules, regulations, policies, procedures, legal laws tend to adapt, adjust, change over time. If "Words" or informational products, education, is constantly upgrading it means typically you can find out that from 2003-2022 everything has changed so much in my experience that it´s like Night and Day.

The Chaos and Order of the world is just constantly expansive change with Jupiter, and therefore Saturn doesn´t always like Jupiter since it´s naturally expanding knowledge, wisdom, insight, and never stays the same. It´s through the wounding that Jupiter gains the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.

Pluto naturally is the catalyst for change ready or not it´s just going to push you where you need to change for the better long-term.

https://youtu.be/BjYYP8mjR2g

https://youtu.be/Y7GBmUVWlMM
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus