Uranus oppositions to natal scorpio placements

March 3, 2022 at 16:16 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Uranus oppositions to natal scorpio placements
Hello,

Please tell me if there was another thread discussing this.

Im just wanting to know anyones experiences with oppositions from uranus to scorpio placements. Im asking purely because Ive been wrapped up in my own chart which doesnt have any.

I know two scorpio moons, both are having pretty weird antagonism between themselves and family members. One of them I dont actually know, but her sister came to me just explaining her situation. She explained that her sister wont stop arguing with their mum about ´woke´ stuff, in a way that was really tough for the whole family. I said to her it sounded like a moon transit and lo and behold, uranus is transiting her scorpio moon.

Thats the extent of my context so far. Please feel free to blow that out the water if its been very different for you or anyone else you know. Obvs the two examples Im going off are both scorpio moons.

Cheers!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 3, 2022 at 16:52
(Taurus) Silvi
Ugh , Uranus is making me crazy...

But I feel incredibly in need of freedom.
March 4, 2022 at 00:51
(Aries) daddyastral
Hi,

Uranus awakens the unsettlement for us to do something about it. Either we scroll past the crisis resisting to change, or we go with the flow unharmed. But we have to let go of things.

In the case of Scorpio moons, it´ll have to do with home, family, emotions. But any Scorpio will have to readjust to the current reality.

Taurus is the Earth we dwell in, it´s the sense of comfort and the ground beneath our feet. It´s nature, it´s our values, and the things in concrete. Uranus passing through it it´s causing a lot of havoc & chaos in the securities we´ve taken for granted.

Just remind yourself that Uranus doesn´t do bad. It´s just our human perception and our ego that doesn´t like its doing. Uranus is actualization, and it´s always tied to the idea of everything being connected. If crisis is upon you, let it be, and perhaps evolution rings your doorbell.
March 4, 2022 at 17:24
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

I have Uranus rx Scorpio in the 6th house, and since transiting Uranus entered Taurus in my 12th house (not yet an exact opposition), everything related to my sense of independence has come up to be addressed. My natal Uranus has many aspects in my chart, so I´ve experienced independence related to self worth, independence from the family, emotional liberation from unconscious expectations, wanting to change how relationships are going, what I want to learn, what I want to seek in life, freedom from forced obligations, etc. To the degree of just wanting to get out the door and never look back.

The North and South nodes are in Taurus and Scorpio to add to the mix.

Though, since I tend towards a cautious nature, I realize the change needs to be more internal regarding my perception towards myself and life, rather than causing upheavals that really aren´t in my best interest in the end, even though the feeling is very strong to do so. Mars and Venus would be in Aquarius soon and I have an Aquarius MC opposite my Venus. That´ll be fun lol. *face palm*
March 6, 2022 at 16:37
(Aquarius) atlantickush » daddyastral
Interesting take.

Thanks.

I would just add that imo good or bad is always relative to our human perspective, hence my relativist morality. I think Uranus just acts without morality, not that its not ´able´ to do bad. The Promethean energy definitely causes harm at times.
March 6, 2022 at 17:01
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Well I´m having Uranus opposite to my Jupiter but I don´t feel it. It´s like I´m having other transit that seems to affect me more than Uranus. Maybe when Uranus make an opposition to my natal Pluto.
I know that Uranus it´s very unpredictable and flashlight changes might happen but that´s all I know
March 6, 2022 at 17:06
(Aquarius) atlantickush » ZeinaZ
Thank you very much for the detailed answer!

Yeah tell me about it, the Uranus transit is on my MC so I feel your pain!
March 6, 2022 at 17:08
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Gabbo23
No that´s awesome, thanks for letting me know.
March 6, 2022 at 18:44
(Pisces) Gabbo23
You´re welcome! I hope everything turns out good for you. I checked your transit chart and you have Leo midheaven. I know that some people that doesn´t have any planet here are experiencing something call Punto de fuga (in Spanish) for example now you have planets and the nodes transiting in three of the fourth fixed signs. For what I understand these tense aspects need a relief point, place to drain all these tense energy. In this case it´s Leo. I think that´s why you´re involved in this things cause the relief point it´s at your midheaven. Could be one reason

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »