Job compatability

March 1, 2022 at 18:28 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) LeoTaurus
Job compatability
I have noticed that at my old job that I worked with 3 Libra suns, 2 Scorpio suns and I think one or two Aquarius suns as well. I have an Aquarius 10th house, a Scorpio 7th house and a Libra 6th house. My point in this is at my new current job that I just started in November 2021, I don´t have very many friendly interactions with my new coworkers as I did at the old job that I just described.

At my old job I became really good friends with a Scorpio sun person and I honestly was friends with all of them and we got along great. This new job It´s just really different from that, it´s more quicker work and no one is really as friendly towards me or at least that´s how it comes off really.

So based on my birth chart, was my last job better for me than this one like I think? Or am I overthinking everything right now? Lol!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 2, 2022 at 08:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think it´s related to the job nature after all and how the management goes. This is concerning the job-side of the story, away from astrology.

I see that your Moon is in Pisces in 11H (I use whole sign). Moon is typically the emotional mind and what we yearn for (emotionally) and Pisces is that dreamy sign, placed in 11H, the house of groups and social circle. So, generally speaking, with or without a job, this is how your mind works, you are supposedly a social bee. Now, is this good or bad, everything is possible. I mean, from objective point of view: If the work is paying good and doesn´t cause much unnecessary headaches, then I think it is a good compromise. Believe me, there is no such thing as a "perfect job" - so you have to decide for yourself: Are you really seeking the social interaction and feel that your life depends on it? OR, is it the pay that you´re looking for and your life depends on it?

As an introvert myself, I´d go with the latter.
March 2, 2022 at 12:43
(Leo) LeoTaurus » Seanfhear
Thank you for the response and the job might not pay that good, but it´s gonna have to be good enough for now 💖💖 Thank you again!!!!
March 2, 2022 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LeoTaurus
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most welcome

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »