Planets in the 12th house

March 1, 2022 at 14:48 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Planets in the 12th house
At the begginig of my introduction in astrology, i couldn´t understand so much about the 12th house. Nowadays doing some research i found out that it has to do with some unsolve familiar issues.
My questions are do you think there´s any chance to solve this issues looking back in the familiar history?
And there´s anything else you have to add about the 12th house?
Hope everyone have an amazing day!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2022 at 14:59
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Most planets in 12H can give you lots of intuition depending on the sign where it is !! You can also connect in a subtle way to people and it can often be an advantage even if we should also be careful to not sink or getting lost in these planet(s) !!
March 1, 2022 at 15:02
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Etherealmind
Hi! I couldn´t agree more, i have two planets in the 12th house and sometimes i feel this intuition (beside the fact that i´m pisces). I also feel that it´s part of a family legagy, do you agree with this?
March 1, 2022 at 15:08
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Gabbo23
I could read that it has to do with past lives and the past memories and wounds of your soul !! I´m not sure if it has smth to do with familiar legacy ... I should look for more infos I´m not sure :):) !!
March 1, 2022 at 15:23
Oh that´s something that i forgot about past lives and past memories. I´ve notice some planets along my family tree that it repeats in the 12th house. Cool! i going to keep studying about it! Thanks for sharing your information
March 1, 2022 at 16:15
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

I have Chiron in the 12th. I´m not sure solving is exactly the aim with carrying any energy, especially with it being linked to family history.

I tend to see it more as becoming aware of this placement´s contribution to how the family history affects us personally.

In addition, 12 house placements help us have more insight into these familial patterns, and work at possibly outgrowing them. I´m not sure we totally could in our life time because we´ll always have that placement as part of our chart, but we could find ways to lessen negative patterns as much as possible and integrate it more positively within the rest of the chart we have, rather than it being a constant issue.

In my case, I use my placement to understand psychological trauma and wounds to help myself and others.
March 1, 2022 at 16:25
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » ZeinaZ
Hi there! Oh yes, i think that knowing this palcement help to a better understanding. Well i think it´s quite complicated too cause there´s a lot of hiden family secrets that will never know but maybe we can get some information about the past of our family. To know that it can help us to heal some family scars and in my opinion maybe we can relief a little bit the charge to our descendent.
I agree so much with the part of integrate it, it´s good way to be balanced with ourselves.
Thank you so much for sharing i appreciate it :1:
March 1, 2022 at 16:26
(Capricorn) stellium12
I think the twelfth house gets a bad rap. But having so many planets in the twelfth house, it is all I know and have nothing to compare it to. It is not doom and gloom. Try to understand the influences and realize this is what makes you, YOU.
March 1, 2022 at 16:39
(Taurus) sss666
great and strong intiution
March 1, 2022 at 16:51
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » stellium12
Oh yes I think so too, I have Jupiter in the twelfth house and sometimes gave me luck. And protect me in some cases other not so much 😂.
I will! Thank you so much
March 1, 2022 at 16:52
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » sss666
I agree with you 😊
March 1, 2022 at 17:04
Hmm interesting cause my 12th house is in Scorpio and I could notice that even if there are not specially lots of Scorpio people in my family we all tend to have important pluto aspects in our charts.

My mother has Venus conjunct Pluto for sure and other Scorpio/Pluto things, my father has a Scorpio stellium, I have Sun square Pluto and Pluto conjunct ASC and there are also 3 other poeple in my family having Sun-Pluto aspects 2 conjunctions and 1 sextile !!
March 1, 2022 at 17:15
Well that´s something that I notice in my family, for example we have three members of my family (including me) that we have Pluto at the 12th house. And I noticed that Scorpio energy within my family.
That´s why I think it has to do with the family
March 1, 2022 at 17:22
Then it may be probably the case !! What do other people think about this ??
March 1, 2022 at 18:20
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have Chiron in 12th house, conjunct with Pluto.

One thing to know about that placement is if you can´t solve your own issues whether it is about family or something else, you must help others to heal yourself, to be transformed in a good way. Or else, you may have to deal with anxiety, a crippling depression or in extreme cases, with psychosomatic disorders.

You may feel tired without reason and sleeping schedule may be a mess, as well as your dreams. And the thing I noticed people with 12th house stelliums that they tend to overthink, daydream a lot enough to forget their own needs, and may have an addiction.

Yeah, I can approve that it tends to give problematic family relations. With Pluto, Chiron shows my mother´s being abused during pregnancy. You may also be abused in your family. To be honest, I feel spiritually relieved spending time with children, like world seems nicer when I teach something or get to know them, maybe because my Chiron is in Sagittarius.
March 1, 2022 at 18:20
(Virgo) Astrooo » Etherealmind
me: 3 planets
father: 1
mother: 1
brother :1
mother of my mother: 2
father of my mother: 1
my mother´s sister: 4
my mother´s sister´s husband: 3
their daughter: 1
all my girlfriends had at least 2 planets in H12 (I didn´t know astrology when I knew them)
March 1, 2022 at 18:42
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Zephyrin
Oh that´s gold information. I used to have those things insomnia and (still) a lot of dreams and overthinking. Since a few years I´ve been working on this things I noticed that I don´t have does things no longer. That´s a great way to canalised 12th planets energy. Thanks for sharing your experience and advices, there are gold

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »