Do You Feel a Connection with Cities or Countries Ruled by Your Sign?

February 28, 2022 at 14:46 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Do You Feel a Connection with Cities or Countries Ruled by Your Sign?
Is there a time when you traveled to a city or country and automatically felt a connection? It might have something to do with your planetary placements :22:

So, I found out a while ago that one of the cities Scorpio rules is Washington D.C.- and I was born there bahaha I find that kind of funny since where I live, mostly everyone was born and raised in the same small area, living sediment their entire lives. Also, what are the chances, there are literally thousands of cities in the world :39:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2022 at 15:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How to know the sign ruling a place?
February 28, 2022 at 15:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Seanfhear
So easy it´s disgusting! :28:...The California Coast is split by 120 dg. west longitude so I early on got to experience longitudes of :179: versus longitudes of :178: versus longitudes of :179: again, moving as a small child!
February 28, 2022 at 15:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
so you mean the signs are spread across the map of the world like in astrocartography with planets? From these lines the sign of the place would be specified?
February 28, 2022 at 15:34
(Scorpio) 2s » Seanfhear
basically yes. do you want me to tell you leo´s countries and cities?
February 28, 2022 at 15:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
=====
Sure.

I´m familiar with some astrocartography concepts but this is new to me. I didn´t know there are like "fixed" signs for places. I wonder what´s the basis of spreading these lines (and are they longitude or latitude lines?)
February 28, 2022 at 16:29
(Scorpio) 2s » Seanfhear
alright! the cities for leo are rome, prague, aamascus, and hollywood.

the countries for leo are france, italy, and romania.

for cancer, cities include venice, amsterdam, new york, and algiers and countries include scotland, holland, and new zealand.

scorpio, cities liverpool, new orleans, Washington, D.C., newcastle; countries norway, algeria, morocco, tahiti.

if you use the astro cartography, you can see why! the longitude and latitude lines meet under those signs in those places.
February 28, 2022 at 16:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
=====
Interesting. I really wanted to visit some of these place indeed. Algeria, Morocco, Syria (despite the war).

How about Ireland? I´ve been there 3 times already (and wish for a 4th time). Just for the record, when I go there I always head to the countryside, I don´t stay in the city. How would you judge such a place?
February 28, 2022 at 17:17
(Taurus) Orionys
As a native Taurus, I would be very curious to discover which cities or countries are ruled by my sign :20:

According that I love travelling, I may even have already visited one of these countries :2:
February 28, 2022 at 17:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Orionys
Most of Europe is in the longitudes of Aries, but not all! Seanfhear likes Ireland which is well within the longitudes of Pisces and you would have to go to South-west Asia or Russia, which some of us are hearing a lot about, to be in the longitudes of Taurus!
February 28, 2022 at 18:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
OK I think I got it now.
So, longitudes are divided starting from 0 line (Greenwich line) and going East, with every 30 degrees given to a zodiac sign like in the natal chart.

But The 0 line is something, well, quite modern division for the globe. Like, if we think about it a little, it was just a convention to start the division from its current location. It could have been any other location. I´m not aware of any standard or basis for picking that area to start with the 0 longitude line.
March 1, 2022 at 01:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Seanfhear
If a total stranger told you that the most important wave of English speaking colonists to New Zealand were selected by church attendance cards, would you feel some incredulity?
ANY!! kind of attendance card is pure :176:, so the country of New Zealand had the best land for the most punctual!
Most East Indians live with horrible summer heat and a reverence for vegetarianism, a horse would know better, the most spoiled pampered horse still looks at humans as omnivorous swine!
India remains a :173: selecting for brain power and academicians.
March 1, 2022 at 15:25
(Aquarius) makidal
where do you find this? I wonder which country or city is it for aquarius? :))
March 1, 2022 at 16:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » makidal
=====
If my theory is correct, check the places that fall between longitude 120-150 West of Greenwich
March 3, 2022 at 14:14
(Scorpio) 2s » Seanfhear
if i´m not mistaken, ireland is a tauran country! i actually want to go to ireland one day as well.

do you mean how would i judge ireland or how i would judge the countryside?
March 3, 2022 at 14:19
(Scorpio) 2s » Orionys
it would make sense for you to love to travel, you have jupiter in sagittarius :1: be careful of overspending and overindulgence in those places you travel to though!

tauran´s countries are ireland, switerzerland, cyprus, and greece, and its cities are dublin, lucerne, leipzig, and st. louis :6:
March 3, 2022 at 14:26
(Scorpio) 2s » makidal
numerous peer reviewed astrological books and sources!

aquarian countries are russia, sweden, and ethiopia, and its cities are stockholm, moscow, buenos aires, and salzburg c:
March 3, 2022 at 14:30
(Scorpio) 2s » Seanfhear
i think that it´s not only the lines of latitude and longitude that determines whether a place belongs to a certain sign, but also historical context as well as characteristics.

the question i want to ask you is, how do we know which part of the body each sign rules? Its an abstract concept as well, you have to look to the traits of the signs in some way to make that connection as well.
March 3, 2022 at 14:33
(Scorpio) 2s » Rosincvist
india definitely gives me gemini vibes, i completely agree. But actually, india is a caprcorn country, if i´m not mistaken. I guess that can also make sense since the country is rater less developed compared to other major powered countries, but a lot of indians are rather ambitious and creative with their ambition (due to the state of their country).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »