Transit Pluto squaring natal mars- what should expect/know

February 27, 2022 at 22:09 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Mystichoneybee
Transit Pluto squaring natal mars- what should expect/know
Transiting Pluto will be squaring my natal mars until July 4th, 2022.

Everything online gives me some pretty scary interpretations and I’m looking for somebody that can help me understand this transit and maybe help me be a little more prepared.

Pluto is transiting my 3rd house and my natal mars sits in my 12th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2022 at 16:58
(Libra) Mystichoneybee
Bumping.. anybody? 🥺
February 28, 2022 at 19:34
(Pisces) 1janos
This transit will be partially describing your life experience for longer than you thought. Please have a look:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
February 28, 2022 at 20:12
(Libra) Mystichoneybee » 1janos
I understand that.

These are the dates I was referring too.

Any advice for the transit itself??
February 28, 2022 at 20:28
(Pisces) 1janos
Please note; whatever I write here is not meant to be a value judgment, or imply any personal criticism. Plus it is only my highly biased, subjective, personal opinion.

A lot of the online descriptions appear to be based on "Fortune Telling" principles originating from the Middle Ages.

From a Humanistic Astrology perspective, this transit depicts a pivotal time, during which, the assertive qualities in you will be stimulated by life´s events. If handled with care, you will be able to accomplish a great deal, because your ambitions to do so will be stimulated.

You are likely to feel very energetic and willing to work hard to accomplish your goals.

The choice of these goals is very important. If you attempt to work towards only selfish ends, you are likely to encounter a great deal of resistance from others around you, which situation has the potential to end in a battle of wills.

It would probably be best to work towards common goals, with other people, which are beneficial to a larger group. You will need to balance your own interests with the interests of others around you.

Transits don´t happen in isolation. You need to take into consideration the accompanying ones to get a more accurate picture of the times.
March 3, 2022 at 15:21
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hey. I saw your question and thought it´s a good day to reply, being the Pluto mars conjunction!

Before going in deep, it would be good to know if today or the past few days have triggered any martial activity for you personally?

Even if it´s just a nasty burn or cut, you´ve decided to start getting fit or something, would be useful to gauge how much mars you got going on

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »