not very compatible charts

February 13, 2019 at 14:15 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
not very compatible charts
So my fiance and my charts do not indicate we are soul mates - soul mates usually share either the same moon and sun signs or have an opposing moon and sun.

We only have two connections sadly :( His ascendant, Capricorn, is opposite my moon - Cancer

And his Capricorn ascendant matches my Capricorn sun....

I believe 3 or 4 connections, especially the moon and their sun signs, is ideal.

I also had a medium tell me he is not the father of my future child, and our palmistry shows two main relationships/marriages.

Albeit, we do have two parallel marriage lines - apparently, two straight, strong and parallel lines can just indicate strong than normal attraction ti the opposite sex and or a rocky marriage with highs and lows and not necessarily always two marriages.

Can someone please look at our charts? In my profile?

I believe in all this stuff - palmistry, astrology and numerology - he is a 9 and I am a 3 life path and both our car plates are 36 even.

We love each other so so so so so much and we had love at first sight and it felt so right and we just have so much love..... Yet the stars seem to indicate there is an even more intense, better match for us both.

I would love any words of honesty regarding our charts.

I would love someone to read them and would be so appreciative.

Many thanks in advance if anyone is eager to help.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2019 at 16:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That much love for one another, just stick together. Why discard one another?
It might not be "ideal", but apparently it is working, and that is what matters.
The persuit of perfection, which does not exist, will end you with nothing. So long as yall both happy and work well together.
February 13, 2019 at 17:23
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl » David Evans
The thing is,

Another source claims you use your sun and moon signs.

They say Taurus moon is most compatible with cancer and Capricorn and one other with. His moon is Taurus and my moon is cancer and my sun is Capricorn.

And etc.

So while some sources say we are compatible, another source claimed signs simply need to be the same or opposite to be compatible.
February 13, 2019 at 17:24
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl »
4.15pm in afternoon

Odessa Ukraine

21 September 1986
February 13, 2019 at 17:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » podiatrygirl
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From a practical stand point. Y´all are together and love each other, why not work out the difference and create something beautiful from the result?
February 13, 2019 at 17:31
We are happily engaged.

I was just surprised to learn that astrologically it was not necessarily a cosmic connection as we did fall in love fast and are still happy together what´s later.

Depends on the source as I am not skilled enough to be able to determine compatible charts and compatible moon and sun signs....

He is a Taurus moon Capricorn ascendant and Virgo sun

I am cancer moon Libra ascendant and Capricorn sun

One sources claims to take the Sun and moon signs. It claims taurus is most compatible with cancer and Capricorn and two or so other signs

Basically one source claims we are compatible whilst another source purports that having the same or opposing signs in your sun moon or ascendant matter.
February 13, 2019 at 17:57
=====
Happily engaged sounds compatible to me. There other thing to consider, like venus and mars, juno, etc.
Apparently something is well, or yall wouldn´t be happily engaged
February 14, 2019 at 04:55
Thanks you so much.

The psychic reading was online and it made me cry :/ When she said he was most certainly not the future babies father....

I adhere to the notion that I would of course, be OK and full and happy irrespective of whether I am with him forever - of course I am blessed to be in a first world country and I would go on to enjoy my life.

But I really, really don´t want to do life without him and love him very very much. Despite the stars saying we do not have a soul mate connection, we did have love at first site and we are both the types of people who only ever date people when it feels big and instant and effortless in the initial stages; we do not "grow" into people; we are head over heels right away, or we always preferred to remain single than go the slow burn relationship option (where as some soul mates can be slower burn).

I used to mistakenly believe that because we fell for each other hard and fast, and lasted and got through so much and came out so much more advanced as people because of it -- that it was written in the stars and we must have a past life or soul connection....

I hope that not everyone is destined to marry a "soul mate" and that there may be a different plan for some couples - rather than everyone marrying their soul mates. Furthermore, soul mates are obviously not always romantic in nature and can even be a pet --

If anything, soul mate romantic relationships do not tend to last because after you learn the lessons you were sent to each other to advance one another - they tend to physically separate! So soul mate connections are usually the hardest to maintain, once your purpose together have been fulfilled.

I just cannot explain the instant attraction and us falling in love fast and maintaining a deeper love years later.... If we are not past life connected nor have an explosive astral chart chemistry wise, it is so hard to reckon with the way our relationship did unfold - as it was very much we met walking past one another on the street type meeting - we walked past each other, and just had to say hello to perfect strangers.

Thanks so very much for your analysis of my chart and his, it really helped me to feel better about the psychics doomed prediction. I will have to consult a professional astrologer sometime to ask about future marriages...

My palmistry says our relationship lasts 10 - 20 years, I am already 32 so...I have 2 marriage lines but in my case they are very parallel lines which does not always mean 2 marriages - and just indicates a stronger than average attraction to the opposite sex/ a hard relationship/ physical separation at some stage and yeah, it is confusing with palmistry as two lines are not always 2 marriages haha.

If it is two marriages it is much later in life for the second line way past child bearing years.

I hope she is wrong - she made me realise how very much I do love him and want and wish him to be the father of the future child....I already knew this but now I am just relishing every day together because it feels very right to be together so I am really making the most of it; the psychic reading taught me that I really do not know what is around the corner and to cherish each moment together...

But gosh, life without each other.. we BOTH have said that we do not believe in ruining your life over any break up and sulking for years. We are whole and happy people outside of the relationship.

But losing each other would be such a profound loss, we are each others life basically, we are family now. It would be like a parent dying, that is the extent of heartbreak and how much we would miss each other after so long loving one another.

So that is why I hope she is wrong really.. Sure, we could live without each other we are go getters and would refuse to hate life forever after a break up -- it is not that I would not be okay, I just love him a lot and I do not understand why the universe would interrupt a perfectly good and loving relationship... I like to think we do have free will.

I hate to think the universe has already decided for us that we have better partners out there for which to have our future children with. Like, why not let people choose rather than take away free will.

Destiny can suck.

The only reason I can think of for the stars and universe to tear us apart is: we have simply grown and evolved to a very very high level, beyond the empathy and degree of emotional intelligence the average person has grown in their relationship.. we have just gotten through a lot more than the average relationship, addressed our flaws and life paths that were causing the issues, and being spiritual people we have just come out on top due to being together.

So.... in other words: if we were ever without each other, we would be very very good at knowing who we are and what we wanted from life. We have just learnt too much to not accept anything less than bloody amazing lol...
February 14, 2019 at 08:14
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
can anyone see me ever having biological children?

I feel I have a small chance of having one baby later in life close to age 40. I am 32 now.

I feel like the psychics are all full of crap - they are genuine, like, they have said things no one else could know about loved ones names and how they died and ect...

But when it comes to fertility they refuse to look at live births and only look at conception.. Hardly ANY are honest about future losses.

I was all excited cos I have one clear child line on my palm and palmistry is very accurate when read correctly. And every single psychic saw e having 1 - 2 kids, some gifted mediums (although they were not honest about miscarriages and I believe they only sugar coat things)

Can anyone here see any actual LIVE births? I will not divulge all lets just say I have a medical condition where I WILL, inevitably, have at least 3 - 4 miscarriages before a live baby; it is just what happens to women like me.

I just want to know roughly how long astrology says I will be forced to wait until I can meet my baby.

A few told me 2023 on here another time,

I would love for anyone to confirm?

Being infertile is soul destroying (albeit most infertile women I know end up having a kid 5 - 10 years after having unprotected sex)

SO I would love advice about when and if I have hope of ever having a living child....
February 14, 2019 at 21:24
(Taurus) nutelina » podiatrygirl
I´m not an expert at astrology but I do have a very extensive experience regarding health. In Germany and Prague where I live we have top notch diagnostic machines like Sensitiv Imago which I tried and my brother who has MS was there too. I´ve heard there are even better ones too.

You can do a lot with diet and supplements or adjusting your microbiome.

There´s also spiritual healing which is on the edge of science, like Eileen McKusick or Jerry Tennant.

You seem to have a lovely synastry too. If you really know each other well now I´d say go for it.
February 15, 2019 at 20:01
Oh no!

So it´ll take me over 5 years from now just to give birth once :(

That´s a LONG time hahahah!

Are you sure or seems unlikely that I´ll conceive and carry to term before 2025?

We are already 32. We really were not wanting to be first time parents at age 39 :/ we were going to get stuck into it age 36, in 2024, if it hadn´t worked naturally by then.....
February 16, 2019 at 04:47
But how about those super fertile women who conceive and give birth every year for eight years in a row ? Are their solar arcs always constantly in that same position U see for 2025 for me?

Do you happen to see any opportunities for conception or birth at all for me before 2025? I am already 32 and we really are not wanting to delay children until 2025
February 16, 2019 at 04:51
I am just reading your response to our relationship.

THANKS for throwing some positivity our way. It means a lot. I am going to reread it :)

Thanks so much.

I know the sun moon connection is even more intense in some people´s charts but a connection is at least there between us emotionally due to our moons being in compatible signs :)

Thanks again for your long and thoughtful response. It has really made me feel better.....
February 16, 2019 at 08:09
I have a very very strong feeling about age 36 in 2023.

It is also a year and an age that many psychics have picked up on, funnily enough. Which is odd as it is so far off in the future and most clients they council they pick up on much sooner pregnancies yet they found it odd that for me, it was so many years off

Both our car number plates are also 36....

36 is his peak year too in numerology
February 16, 2019 at 08:20
=====
Could you be disturbing your own energy by not believing you can become pregnant before 36? The mind has a massive effect on the body.
February 16, 2019 at 14:06
So your description is highly fitting. Every single word is bang on accurate.

Except for: we look total polar opposite. He is Ukranian with that round face and hazel eyes. I have a skinny face and pale blue grey eyes. We have different skin tones. He has a perfectly symmetrical nose. Where as my nose is imperfect.
Our ONLY physical similarity is our lips are both full.

And we weren´t rebounds. I was going through a crisis when we met though and had my spiritual awakening just after we met.

He was longtime single when we met. I was single for almost two years albeit I was a little desperately online and..

Wait. I guess he was my rebound. Crap. He actually was LOL.

Although he wasn´t a rebound in my mind; he was the way forward and he showed me what true love is. Where as when I met him, I was stuck on some idiot who I thought I loved and with whom I couldn´t truly be myself around. It was an Irish guy and was a super ego bases relationship that had little substance. It was not based off who I trully was. We had little in common and the connection was more fun. We were just fun and spontaneous people. But any real chemistry came down to playing games and being unavailable and him being someone I couldn´t truly have despite his attraction towards me that proved too strong for him to ignore me (despite his heart not truly being but enough to love me)

I met my fiance literally the weekend that ex douche bag wanted to fly me over to see him. After a lot of time apart the we I had pined over FINALLY came back and asked to pay to fly me over me over to stay with him the weekend to see where we could go.

I was delighted of course. The one that got away and the guy I couldn´t have, changed his mind about me and wanted to give it another go. Flying my over.

I literally met my fiance the weekend before I flew over.

When I flew over I realised so fast how me and the Irish guy has no connection beyond sex. Nothing. It was shallow. He was literally a friend´s with benifits who found me very attractive which in turn, boosted by low self esteem.

The fiance showed me what real love was. I went from swearing I knew what love was to realising just how wrong I really was. The fiance showed me that the live I thought I felt and the path I was on was so so so not aligned with my soul of my true nature as a human.

In short--- U were totally right with every single point- except we look total opposite but we are both equal in terms of attractive ness, both average height for our gender too.

And he was long time long term single with no sex or partnership of any kind for years and years before meeting me.
February 16, 2019 at 14:09
Honestly we are strongly strongly against having a first baby at age 39.

It is strongly not what we want.

I don´t want to end up being infertile for 8 years from now.

I would be heartbroken if it took us eight years just to have one child

Infertility is not a pleasant thing. There isn´t anything positive or fluffy about me not being able to give birth for eight years despite trying the entire time.

I hope the 36 actually means age 36.

2025 isn´t good or happy news sorry.

I don´t think you realise the pain of being infertile for 8 years would bring.

It isn´t fun for infertile couples to be infertile for eight years so please know that it isn´t exactly rainbows or sunshine.
February 16, 2019 at 14:13
Are you sure there are no signs of me being able to give birth if I choose to before 2025?

Like does my chart point to infertility or the inability to conceive and birth until 2025?

Surely there are possibilities? With medical help maybe ?

U have actually scared me a lot as I am 32 and it is actually a worst nightmare to be forced to take eight YEARS to give birth once.

Most women don´t want to take eight years to conceive and carry to term and it definitely isn´t anything most women would rejoice and feel happy about ...

Sorry I just don´t see how eight years of infertility is a pleasant or thing to be happy about.
February 16, 2019 at 14:17
I am slightly psychic. Ish and I know in my heart of hearts that I have a few miscarriages in store before a live birth.

I just feel 36 is the first likely available opportunity for me to give birth.

I believe I´ll conceive before then for sure.

Just don´t feel it is likely for me to carry to term before then but I know miracles happen so I am not ruling it out.

I have PCOS and one blocked tube so it is expected that I´ll take a few years to conceive. But it doesn´t usually take women like me eight years. Four is average. Eight is unlucky. Especially seeing as I can afford treatments like naturopathy and Chinese medicine and acupuncture in addition to fertility medications that help U conceive and also progesterone suppositories to prevent miscarrying...
February 16, 2019 at 16:13
=====
Oh wow, hope everything goes alright!
February 16, 2019 at 16:22
He´s from Ukraine and my parents families have Russian and European.

Both our grand dad´s were named Victor

We both always had a connection to the 90s and preferred it as the best time energetically. He´s a 9 life path and I´m a 3. I had my awakening at 30. He will apparently have his peak in his life age 36 and it´ll apparently reach its heights from that stage.

He already has me so rather than meeting a eight partner then, here´s hoping it´s career or baby related hahaha.

Most people tend to have kids at or after their turning point ages in numerology.

Hence why perhaps 36 resonates a lot with me. Perhaps that´s just when his spirit guides want him to become a dad. And if I truly love him which I do, I should be happy to wait.

If rather pick him and have kids later than I would have preferred. Than get with another person who the universe would award me a baby to earlier.

But waiting eight years from now until I´m 39 for a baby is def pushing my limits.

Again... I doubt any woman is happy to wait until eight years just to get the baby that very much want..

Four years however is very doable. Albeit still a very long time for most women to have to wait to satisfy their longing for a baby.
February 17, 2019 at 03:22
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
This is what an Astrologer on this site says:

Nodal connections: When Nodal connections are found in synastry, the connection is powerful. Contacts to the South Node demonstrate a past-life connection that has lasted into this life. The two of you have come together to wrap up unfinished business. There exists a haunting chemistry between the two of you that can easily last a lifetime. North Node conjunctions are equally intriguing. The planet person possesses the qualities the Nodal person needs to develop in order to grow spiritually. There is a tremendous attraction between the couple, as well as a feeling of “going somewhere” with each other. Squares to the Nodal axis are very common in synastry, particularly from the Sun or the Moon. In this case, there is a feeling that the couple feels as though they were destined to be together, but the union is a challenging one. This indicates a karmic relationship in which both of you need to work out past-life issues that is preventing your soul growth.

Venus-Pluto in synastry: This is a very potent aspect in synastry. This is an indicator of karmic, transformative, obsessive love. Even if the couple separates, they will remember each other for the rest of their lives, due to the depth of passion they shared. This aspect is especially potent if it is mutual (i.e. Person A’s Venus aspects B’s Pluto, and B’s Venus aspects A’s Pluto).

-------------------- So. We do not have moon to sun connection. And our moons are only in compatible astrology signs with a minor conjunction; with our suns being in compatible signs with no hard or minor aspects-- but no earth shattering connection astrologically - just "very compatible" sun and moon wise. Free will and choice come to mind - rather than YES 100% destiny, although we were destined to meet at the time for sure; just not necessarily for life as part of a soul contract indefinitely.

We do have a very strong Venus - Pluto connection, however.

And we do have a North nodes in the same zodiac.

We also have a LOT of planets in the same zodiac sign - 6, 7 including Chirion.

Our: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, North node and Chiron ----- are all in the same zodiac signs. A lot of planets in the same signs.

NOT sure if this compensates for the lack of strong sun/moon aspects and connections! As our sun and moons merely show some "highly compatible" signs (like we both have earth suns, and our moons are in compatible signs) but without the soul mate binding aspects that JOIN them, if that makes sense.....
February 17, 2019 at 03:25
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
Him: 21/Sep/1986, 16.15 pm, Odessa Ukraine
Me: 13/Jan/1987, 11.33pm, Paddington NSW, Sydney Australia

I would love anyone to help me figure out if we have any Nodal connections....

Does having the North node in the same house, both in Aries, mean much connection wise? Or do we need HARD aspects to each others north nodes ?

I also think our south nodes are both in Libra -- but again, does not indicate an actual nodal connection?

SO confusing ugh ugh ugh.
February 17, 2019 at 04:17
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
Will def be hiring a professional soon....

But I am realising our charts seem very compatible.

We have a lot of the same planets that were in the same zodiac signs at our time of birth.

We also share a lot of exact aspects between planets; and the aspects shared are often under the same zodiac signs: for instance, our Pluto Venus conjunction are both connected under Sagittarius; and our Pluto Venus conjunction (which is important in past life or soul mate or fated or even karmic relationships) are both connected under Scorpio.

I also like that our moons have a hard and exact aspect to one anothers moons (sextile each others moon) nd in compatible signs (earth water; Cancer and Taurus moons)

I also like how my moon is in opposition to his ascendant: my Cancer moon to his Cap ascendant - I read having strong connections to the other persons ascendant is good for instant attraction/emotions -- I like that we have opposite signs - Capricorn and Cancer are polar opposite on the zodiac - exact opposites yet still compatible due to the earth going with water....

The cancer cap ascendant/moon also explains the instant attraction, despite looking totally opposite.

Finally, I do like the fact we have so many planets under the same zodiac signs.

It is getting fun to learn about my own life via astrology but it will take years to get the hang of it... And even then ... I am only interested in my own chart and my Fiance´s chart...

But I will start to test the theories with my friends and families charts once I get the hang of reading my own....

Is it above average to have 16 exact aspects? We did have a lot of Saturn exact aspects to one another´s planets, often making these exact aspects while these planets were in the same zodiac signs..

The astrologer on here touted Saturn aspects as long lasting (albeit this does not really say much for soul mate, twin flame or karmic connections but rather, that we could last?) -- so the lasting elements seem strong based on similar sun signs, connections to ascendant and the Saturn elements being prominent?

But I cannot for the life of me see our North Nodes connected? Despite them BOTH being in Aries :9:
June 28, 2019 at 23:38
(Capricorn) podiatrygirl
Well I fell pregnant from a cycle that started in April. And conceived in June as it was a very long cycle due to PCOS.

I´m 6 weeks two days along.

Due 20th of February. A pices. A good mediums did get fish/ pices.

A other also predicted the numbers around conception.

A lot of online free readers did warn me the pregnancy wouldn´t last long and I would end up Childless but I am choosing not to believe them as I have gotten my own messages from spirit guides that I can successfully give birth in this lifetime.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »