WAR IT S HAPPENING

February 24, 2022 at 09:37 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
WAR IT S HAPPENING
As a romanian... This events in Ukraine... Are so so close.

I was sure that this unique Venus Retrograde in Capricorn and Venus-mars conjunction for over a month will bring many many bad things....

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2022 at 09:52
(Aries) ram_goat
Why not have everybody contribute to an existing thread, rather than make 20 duplicate threads about this topic. Yeah, no shit, some kind of conflict appears imminent in eastern Ukraine. We all hear it all day long, any news channel you listen to for 15 seconds talks about it these days. Everyone has heard it.
February 24, 2022 at 15:34
(Libra) leorising
I´m quite apprehensive. I´m very sensitive and I feel sad for people who go through a situation like this. I read now that Russian military invaded Chernobyl, the nuclear accident was in 1986, the year I was born. A common point in today´s transits is the Jupiter in pisces. I wish the world had more compassion. :108: :108: :108:
February 24, 2022 at 21:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist » leorising
That :182: :156: you mention has been tee- :194:ing Aldebaran & Antares, red giants. Arcturus is racing dangerously across the sky, so these are martial moments for most on this planet!
February 24, 2022 at 21:24
(Taurus) s81
"I was sure that this unique Venus Retrograde in Capricorn and Venus-mars conjunction for over a month will bring many many bad things...."

Yeah, and it will be increasing until the triple conjunction with Pluto and the change of signs may be. A few tense days more. Thanks to the assassins at charge (Biden and Putin have natal Pluto in Leo, it´s hard to think they don´t perform power abuses at that level).

Still I don´t think it will become a real war at any point, 2 major armies really fighting each other? I don´t see that happening soon with Jupiter in Piscis, besides the influences Rosincvist points out are affecting it. In any case, the tense moments in the world will last may be until the Saturn-Uranus square dissolves, that means many many months.
Mercury (commerce) in trine with Mars and squaring Uranus right now gives a real explanation about all this, it´s all about money. Venus (natural resources) conjunct Mars (war) might sound like they might be fighting for Ukraine (a big farm), but I hope the next conjunction with Pluto (purification) will bring some truths on the surface about all this situation.

The price of commodities and natural resources in general will be higher no matter what, Venus in Capricorn talks about that. Mars conjunction is a vehicle for that, very concrete being in Capricorn.
Soy is about to reach and surpass it´s historical maximum price, that means is twice expensive than 18 months ago, in the middle of pandemics.
Crude Oil Brent reached 18 USD in April 2020, they lost a lot of business back then, now they´ve to sell the stock as expensive as possible. Thanks to all this crap today it costs 99 USD. After the pandemics there is no doubt that people will buy what mass media say, but let´s see, may be people starts to realize that everything politicians do is about money, after all we are marching towards a Saturn-Neptune conjunction in 2025-2026.
February 24, 2022 at 21:46
(Taurus) Silvi » ram_goat
:61:
February 25, 2022 at 12:38
(Libra) leorising » Rosincvist
In 1986 there was this square Jupiter in Pisces and Saturn in Sagittarius in the degree of the star Antares, I have it in my chart. I didn´t think it meant the chernobyl accident, I thought it was squaring pluto and mars in aquarius, which I also have. This square of Mars and Pluto is bombastic.

I´m going to share the prophecy of Chico xavier, a brazilian psychic who stated that God granted us 50 years of moratorium on our sins, from the moment man stepped on the moon (20th july 1969) until 50 years later (20th July 2019) man would not get involved in any war, we would have the cure for all diseases, and we would have access to extraplanetary knowledge, where our friends from other planets would share with us their intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

and regarding the comment of the conjunction saturn and neptune in 2025, I saw a psychic saying that something will happen in 2025 and it will be much worse than the pandemic. we are in the transition of energies from the 20th century (19: Individuality. Competition. Worship of the individual. Constant change. Strength and bravery) to 21st century(20: Intuition. Patience. Peace. Stability. Harmony. Cooperation. Partnerships. Teammwork ) :68:
YouTube
YouTube
February 25, 2022 at 14:34
I watched the first twenty minutes and shall watch more later, pretty good compared to the huge pile of piss-poor prognostication he has to compete with! :142: :143:
2/26/2022 Tried to continue elsewhere, very different videos all of different lengths, came back here dozed and everywhere time I awoke there was ridiculously optimistic stuff by friends and admirers of Chico Xavier.
Perhaps he saw the world through rose-coloured glasses because there was only heaven in his personal future!
February 25, 2022 at 16:59
(Pisces) Gabbo23
I think there are a lot of aspects, like for example mars conjunct to Pluto. Also I notice that just like in the beginning of second world war Uranus it´s in Taurus, got to be this territorial disputes and economical problems.
February 25, 2022 at 18:07
(Aries) vanda.andreea01 » ram_goat
u really are an aries lmaoooo
February 25, 2022 at 18:53
(Capricorn) Emanuel » vanda.andreea01
Yoo, hello fellow romanian :39:
February 26, 2022 at 16:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Gabbo23
As negative fixed signs :178: & :172: are related, we are never going to know how much secret stuff is actually happening!
February 26, 2022 at 16:48
Vehicles driving around Chernobyl are stirring up radioactive crud hidden beneath the soil! :23: :23: :23: :28: :8: :14:
February 26, 2022 at 20:20
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

I see there are plenty of threads regarding the current situation. Just hoping this post fits well in this thread. I would like to see what´s your point of view regarding the following aspects?

Starting with the 1st of August 2022, there is an exact conjunction between Uranus and Mars + NN in Taurus. Saturn will be squaring the Nodal Axis, including Uranus and Mars. During the month, Saturn will be also opposing Mercury and Sun, and will create a Grand Cross with the other mentioned planets.

Indeed August is a month with hard aspects, and wouldn´t be surprised to see more violent, unexpected events around that time.

Now what I see even more interesting is that there are some kind of similarities with the chart of WW2. (01.09.1939). - I am not saying that a WW3 will start, or any kind of war, (don´t call me crazy :D) but I´m curious what is your point of view on this?

What I see in common is:
- Uranus in Taurus;
- Jupiter in Aries (retrograde)
- Nodal Axis in Scorpio-Taurus (but this time NN is in Taurus, not in Scorpio as in 1939)
- Saturn triggering the Nodal Axis (This time with a Square. In 1939 Saturn was triggering it with a Conjunction)
- Strong aspect between Jupiter (in Pisces) and Neptune before the war started: in 1939 there was an opposition between the two planets, now there will be a Conjunction in April (Pisces)

I was wondering how do you guys see this?

Thanks and take care!
February 26, 2022 at 20:27
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Astrocelestial
There are definetely many aspects in common with pre-WW2...
February 26, 2022 at 21:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Astrocelestial
That was MORE than nine years after :160: was discovered that an army w/o French language skills stormed into Poland, the French 2nd language army was, of course, reserved for the western front!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »