Finding motivation

February 23, 2022 at 23:17 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Ellag04
Finding motivation
Hi, does anyone know how I can find motivation based on my natal chart placements? I´m struggling to feel motivated right now with all aspects in life, but mostly with school.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2022 at 06:02
(Taurus) s81
Mars and Venus will go over your natal Chiron, in fact, by February 27th the triple conjunction Mars-Venus-Moon will be partile conjunct to it. Also, the transiting Mercury will pass over your natal Neptune, being partile conjunct February 27th too.
After that, the triple conjunction Mars-Venus-Pluto will be partile conjunct to your natal Ascendant by March 3rd. That day also, the retrogradating Lilith (True calcuation) will be partile conjunct your natal Lilith (True calculation). Also the transiting Sun will be in partile opposition to your natal Jupiter that day. And finally, the transiting Moon will square your natal Pluto also in partile fashion in March 3rd too.
Too much tension for you this days with those transits coming on, so I guess that those are critical dates (Feb 27 and Mar 03) after which things will start to be a little better in terms of motivation and other aspects of your life hopefully.
February 24, 2022 at 07:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pardon for this "private" question a bit, but do you feel yourself lately that you are just yearning to be in a relationship? Like, it is taking most of the capacity of your thinking currently?
February 24, 2022 at 13:37
(Cancer) Ellag04 » s81
Okay thanks!
February 24, 2022 at 13:39
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Seanfhear
Yeah I do, I have a problem with needing male validation to feel happy. I also feel like all my friends has it so easy to get into relationships and meeting people they like. But I do worry a lot about other things aswell.
February 24, 2022 at 14:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ellag04
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OK, I was checking some of your charts. Your annual profection says it´s Gemini year for you, 6th house. In your natal chart, Venus is in Gemini, and in your solar return for 2021, Rahu (North node) and Mercury are in Gemini. General conclusion about the theme of the year is that "love" and passion is a major theme.
Now, since in solar return, Rahu and mercury are in Gemini (the activated house), we have to pay attention to what they have to say. Currently, Rahu is passing through Taurus, your 5th house of relationships (and let´s not forget that Taurus lord is Venus) - Rahu is a magnifier of things and often causes confusion and adds fog to the vision in some way (indulgence, thirst for the materialistic world). And in my humble opinion, this is what causing you this yearning.

Back to your Solar Return chart for 2021, I see also Ketu (the south node) which is about detachment from the materialistic world, exactly on your natal MC axis. MC is about our duty or our outward expression (many things involved here including career when we need to check it). So imagine that: Detachment from the world and its obligations and norms. And I think, this is where your lack of motivation comes from.

All in all, I can say it is a time that will pass. It´s not a permanent thing. As for validation from males, well, I´m not an expert in these things but my simple mind tells me that you don´t need validation from anyone. What would you prefer: Acting and be someone else just to get someone, or be yourself and get the one that fits you like Lego to Lego? Up to you.
February 24, 2022 at 15:25
Interesting. Thank you very much. And yes I know it´s better to just be myself and get with someone who truly loves me for me, but I need to learn to stop thinking otherwise.

Hopefully this period of no motivation will end for me soon as you say.
February 24, 2022 at 15:29
=====
It will.
See if you can play some games and/or do a hobby - photography nowadays is super-easy with these mobile phones

from time to time we just need something to take our mind off things and life in general. Lack of motivation can be a sign of a tired mind/heart as well
February 24, 2022 at 21:38
I don´t really seem to have the motivation to do any hobbies either to be honest. I´m stressing a lot about school aswell. So yeah my mind is pretty tired from all the schoolwork, and constant overthinking and anxiety I guess.
February 24, 2022 at 22:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your :152: & :160: are in Faith places, no one has as many Faith placements as J. Vernon McGee; This may require toughening up the :200: armour, do watch out for someone who might want to commit suicide by scorned girlfriend!
February 24, 2022 at 22:30
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Rosincvist
What are faith placements and what does it mean for me? How many faith placements did J. Vernon McGee have? Is there something special about faith placements?

Do you mean that I should watch out for guys that want to take suicide by scorned girlfriend when i´m dating or just in general?
February 25, 2022 at 02:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ellag04
Chas E. O. Carter points out that twenty degrees of the positive fixed signs relate to Faith.
I don´t want to look at J. Vernon McGee´s natal planets cuz I might get jealous!
Maybe the :154: on Aldebaran will work for you!
February 25, 2022 at 02:37
=====
and this is exactly why you need to take a break - even for few minutes each day
March 1, 2022 at 22:29
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Rosincvist
i´m sorry I don´t really understand. Is a faith placement a good thing? Is it like a special degree of a fixed sign or what? So like some of these degrees 2°, 5°, 8°, 11°, 14°, 17°, 20°, 23°, 26°, 29°?

Where can I find J. Vernon McGee´s chart?

What is the venus of Aldebaran?
March 1, 2022 at 22:29
true
March 2, 2022 at 01:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ellag04
John Vernon McGee was born 6/17/1904 in Hillsboro TX, Ralph Bellamy was born late on June 17th, 1904 as well though in Illinois. Four planets at 20 dg. Positive signs, much much less worrisome than :154: :191: Aldebaran

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »