Why is it so hard for me to graduate?

February 22, 2022 at 18:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) baemadeleine
Why is it so hard for me to graduate?
Hi 👋

I dropped out of my old university about 3 years ago, even though I was very confident that I would love that major and would do well in it, I was in a really bad situation so I decided to quit. After that, I applied to my current university, I´ve been studying here for 3 years now and I feel that graduating is very difficult for me. It´s as if I have no interest in studying, I have no motivation and I don´t really care about my grades anymore. But because I only have two semesters left so I think I will just keep pushing myself to finish my studies because my mother also wants me to graduate. I wonder if it has anything to do with the stars on my birth chart? :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) s81
The 9th house has to do with higher studies, universities, etc. You have your 9th house in Scorpio, with Pluto (ruler of Scorpio) in Sagittarius (analog to 9th house) also in that house. Pluto/Scorpio are about crisis, purification, etc.
Also, you´ve Chiron (the inner wound) in 9th house.
Finally, remember that the 3rd-9th house axis (analog to Gemini-Sagittarius sign axis) is the educational one, being Gemini lower studies and Sagittarius higher. You´ve 3 personal planets in Gemini and another (Venus) in 3rd house (analog to Gemini).

In order to graduate, you´ll have to fight against all that. So, you can, but it will be hard.
February 24, 2022 at 04:20
(Gemini) baemadeleine » s81
Thank you so much! Your reply is really helpful :1: :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »