Saturn or Neptune transits - which are more impactful?

February 22, 2022 at 03:27 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) ReaDea
Saturn or Neptune transits - which are more impactful?
Hi everyone, I´m wondering if we have two slow planets Saturn & Neptune aspecting our Sun, which planet´s energy we gonna feel more? 😊
Also, if Saturn trines Sun and Neptune squares Sun which transit is more influential-positive trine or bad square?
Or Saturn is just balancing Neptune´s fog?
I would like to hear your opinions and experiences with two slow planets aspecting the same natal planet :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 22, 2022 at 03:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Definitely Saturn, for it is a rude planet, the great teacher, strict and structured, while neptune not only is not visible to the eye, but is a gaz planets, known for illusions, dreams and spirituality so harder to grasp.

Some will say that it depend on the placement and your chart also, but overall saturn has very powerful transit.
February 22, 2022 at 03:59
(Gemini) ReaDea » anotheralex
Thank you for the reply.
Yup I was thinking too, Saturn is closer so it must be easier to feel its energy.

I never took Neptune transits very seriously till last year, when it started squaring my Sun, Mercury, Venus stelium last year - 2 more yrs :23: it´s awulwful.
February 22, 2022 at 04:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ReaDea
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ayy how was that?
February 22, 2022 at 04:26
(Scorpio) YRashawn
It really depends, more often than not I would say Saturn. However, when we´re talking about a Square vs a Trine by transit, the square is more strongly felt because it is uncomfortable and full of tension. Because of this, the Neptune square can cause some accidents, deceitfulness, and dissolving in your life in a way that may not be fully realized until a good while after the aspect has passed.
February 22, 2022 at 04:33
Well, not very pleasant - I become very anxious, nervous and somehow compulsive, everything is messy so I´m never certain if I´m doing/seeing it right, lack of energy is prominent (without valid reason I decided I´m too tired to go to gym or do art) I wasn´t like that before. The Neptune somehow chained my cheerful, bright, sociable Gemini.
When I was reading this transit before it hit me I read it as idealizing love story (ignoring bad things), but no love just anxiety :61:
February 22, 2022 at 04:43
(Gemini) ReaDea » YRashawn
Thank you for the reply. Well, that is interesting - that explains why sometimes from all :198: and :193: I fell that one :194: .
I guess it will be interesting to analyze with few months, when the trine hits, this Saturn Neptune dance. I really hope that the Saturn trine will balance a little this Neptune madness.
It´s very interesting to me, but unfortunately I could not find many text about slow planets simultaneously aspecting natal planet.
February 22, 2022 at 05:39
=====
Hmm ya that square definitely has some effect but I also think you were feeling Saturn transiting your Ascendant (start of december) thats a big transit. Every slow planets transiting Asc, Ic, Dsc or Mc is to be taken seriously!

Saturn is not the most social planet, and even tho it use to be Aquarian ruler I dont think its his best place to be, it has mich more of a capricornian energy and it would definitely supress your socia gemini in my opinion!
February 22, 2022 at 11:41
Oh, I sincerely hope that it´s all due Saturn, because if is it Neptune it will last till 2026.

Saturn transiting Asc was hard, I followed it - especially because it happen with T Saturn square T Uranus. Retrograde Saturn hit my Asc 3 times with a square of T Uranus.

It was like opening the chapter - something happen (example twisted my shoulder and pinched my nerves) but when Saturn moved away anxiety was still hitting hard and I guess Neptune made horror in my head (unclear strange symptoms).
Oh, and Saturn hit Asc also cleared toxic people from my life (that also happen when S left 11th house, but now was different and for different reasons). I become more serious and realized that I have to put my self first, my wellbeing & to stop giving myself to much to solve other people´s problems because it wasn´t appreciated. I less fell for the sad stories. I started to have more rational look to interpersonal relationships & started to spare energy in that field.

As I said before I would always dismiss Neptune effect as more psychological, but when Saturn moved few degrees health anxiety was still going strong (it wasn´t imaginary I had some reasons that in my head were big as elephant), so I asked people here on forum to tell me what they see, what´s triggering it because I´m not objective when I read my own chart and some nice people said it might be due Neptune square my Mercury & Venus.
So I wonder is Neptune really so powerful? I really hope it is not. But if it is I guess I have to accept it.

I really don´t know how Neptune impact our life and how it behaves in combo with other slow planets - I´ll have to wait few more years to personaly gather experiences, to analyze and make the conclusions.

I´m very curious about Saturn trine Sun, Mercury and Venus (later Moon).

I appreciate your replies. Thank you for helping me figuring out these Saturn Neptune transits.

February 22, 2022 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » anotheralex
=====
Hey that’s my pleasure!
Do you have any spiritual practice? Because neptune is about spirituality, its ask us to dissolve our self into oneness, thats why its such a confusing planet.

This square definitely as some effect, and saturn is actually helping in a way, trynna keep you grounded while neptune is trying to push you to connect with something bigger.

Also remember that even tho it is past your asc it is still in your first house.
February 22, 2022 at 15:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:157:, :199:, & :159: are physically big and cold, much colder than :156:.
February 22, 2022 at 16:58
Hah, I had my episodes last year while trying to overcome anxiety - started learnig meditation (I was to restless before to do that, it was boring), tried thai chi, met for the 1st time in my life naturally gifted bioenergetic that´s actually acquaintance of my dad and I listened healing frequencies music a lot (that irritated me before)... literally I become even more weird and I´ve always be an eccentric personality (Aqua ASC)
February 22, 2022 at 21:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Rosincvist
:24:My :157: & :159: are in two Tee- :194:s related in several different ways creating a propensity to undifferentiated depression! :24:
Sumerian Golden Age had nine planet astrolabes; The twentieth century had nine planet astrolabes, no one dares say we can only go backwards from here! :10: :115: :47:
February 22, 2022 at 21:30
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Like others above me, I´ll have to say Saturn aswell. Saturn is the "heavy" planet after all, it deals with most of the serious, heavy stuff in life we don´t usually like dealing with (responsibility, limitations, harsh lessons, time and death, etc.). Neptune´s themes are usually a bit more subtle. You should not, however, ignore it completely either. Neptune is the silent killer that sometimes you don´t even notice until it´s too late.
February 22, 2022 at 22:08
(Gemini) ReaDea » Neon_Mage
Thank you for your reply. I think I could not ignore it even if I try it. May I ask how T Neptune square your Sun was for you? I see that you are Gemini as I am and that you have been through this transit - which I´m going to experience for 2yrs :1:just to know what to expect
February 22, 2022 at 22:09
(Gemini) ReaDea » Rosincvist
I´m literally lost :61: :61: :61:
February 22, 2022 at 22:52
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » ReaDea
It was weird for sure. That´s probably when Neptune´s influence started making itself clearer to me. If I´m being honest, my entire life feels like one big Neptune aspect at times. Having it sit so close to the descendant in natal makes it like a sort of constant background presence.
February 22, 2022 at 23:34
=====
You had your episodes means your done with it? I think it could be beneficial! There is nothing weird about it, to me the people who don’t meditate are the weird one. 😂😝
February 22, 2022 at 23:49
That´s nice to hear :4:
Oh, It would be lovely if it is done (last year it was exact square to :153: and :154:but the retrograde motion gave me another turn ) currently I´m in episode number 2 :75: less than half degree separating :154: . Health anxiety has risen ofc with it.
Within a month I think I will have episode 3 with a Sun square. :75: I´m not looking forward to it, because I´ve read some bad stuff about it. Maybe I should push myself to do some art to spend that square if possible...but some pro astrologers disagree with idea of spending aspect´s energy
February 23, 2022 at 00:01
(Gemini) ReaDea » Neon_Mage
Oh, that´s not an easy feeling.
I looked your chart and yes Neptune is very dominant conjuncting Ur and dsc. Guessing art, poetry and eccentric people or Neptunian significant partner could be the safest way to channel that natal energy.
February 23, 2022 at 01:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » Neon_Mage
Well said!

I also agree Saturn... by far. Saturn´s tests us, hard. And it´s so karmic.

Not exactly sure what Neptune does but it does erode and confuse I think. Erodes slowly and less obviously but can still do damage and can lose direction or motivation, want to escape. I´m under heavy Neptune transits for a few years and as we speak, I just feel like I´ve been stuck in limbo, unable to progress or see very far ahead. All I can do is deal with the immediate future cos everything else is uncertain.
February 23, 2022 at 02:24
(Gemini) ReaDea » LotusStar
Thank you for your reply.
Oh, it sounds so familiar. Me too - I always had big plans and was buzzing around but now I\´m kinda completely demotivated, living day by day, dealing with insomnia. Big dreams disappeared in fog. I looked your chart - you have Neptune rollercoaster as I do.

I expected to Neptune square do it´s work in fields of the houses & sign of natal planets. But it has not it\´s more like it triggers nature of natal planet. I\´m still trying to figure out that paralysing health anxiety - I guess it\´s my :151: ::153: :154: stelium in 5th House. Or maybe it was Saturn cross Asc and Neptune made It last longer. Sincerely I really expected some idealization or delusion in romantic field, but not this.

Everything about this planet is very confusing for me ...and when we add Saturn aspecting at the same time - even more confused
February 23, 2022 at 08:39
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » LotusStar
Yup, that´s neptunian influence. Whenever reality doesn´t feel real, Neptune almost always has something to do with it. Good luck on your journey ahead. Try to keep yourself grounded, because that´s the key when dealing with Neptune, in my opinion.
February 23, 2022 at 11:45
(Pisces) 11
:159: has boiling frog effect :8:
February 23, 2022 at 17:30
(Gemini) ReaDea » 11
Oh, that ain´t good :24:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar