To any Moon cancer/capricorn

February 20, 2022 at 23:22 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
To any Moon cancer/capricorn
Hi there! I would like to talk about pluto´s transit in opposition to the moon (cancer) or conjuct to the moon (capricorn). I would like to know your experiences with this transit and when you start to feel the relief of this transit. Have a nice week! :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2022 at 11:38
(Pisces) Gabbo23
This could apply to any one who has one of this transit
February 22, 2022 at 01:48
(Sagittarius) moongirl » Gabbo23
I have moon in cancer, and the guy I was dating also has moon in cancer. We broke up with this transit.
February 22, 2022 at 02:19
(Scorpio) OS*
my experiences with this transit has been dealing with Saturn return during the same period, then transit Saturn conjunct my asc, sun, then mercury . . .

pluto moves very, very slow. this was a long 2year timeline.

fun fact, pluto is smaller than earth´s moon. it´s actually about half as wide as the size of the USA :1:
February 22, 2022 at 11:20
(Scorpio) PreyingMantis
I am a capricorn moon could you go into more detail about what you mean?
February 22, 2022 at 12:38
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » moongirl
Oh i´m sorry to hear that, i have same experiences. But i gotta say that now days i feel that this transit help me to grow up a lot, it was really hard and it felt like hell but now i see it in another perspective. Did you feel it that way too?
February 22, 2022 at 12:41
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » OS*
OMG! you had a combination of all the transits, i haven´t had saturn return next year i will have it. How do you feel nowadays about all this transits? (specially pluto transit)
February 22, 2022 at 12:48
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » PreyingMantis
Hi! Well i´m a cancer moon and i still having the transit, but i would like to now how everyone feel in that time, their experiences cause i want to learn more about it. I´m studying astrology and even thougt we have books about this transit, it´s more educational how every single person deal with this transit. And also want to give an space to people who want to be heard about this transit, cause it´s a hard one and maybe by this media, people can take other people experiences to learn more about this or help other ones with their experiences.
February 22, 2022 at 12:54
(Sagittarius) moongirl » Gabbo23
Well, I can be philosophical about it and see the lesson in the relationship, however, I am also starting my Saturn return, so, to say the least, this has been a rough 14 years. I am moving forward for certain, I won´t let thus break my stride. Hope all turns out well for you.🙂
February 22, 2022 at 13:09
(Taurus) Silvi
My health was the worst as I have it in 6th with stellium. The relationship with mother was broken. And such a painful experiences. Specially in 2018. I think Pluto was retrograde in 20 for long time. I felt the big purged of my life.

But yeah , was necessary. I don´t recommend it. But my stellium made things very difficult. So I recommend it losing the control and not fighting against anything.
February 22, 2022 at 13:36
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » moongirl
I think that´s a good attitude for life to move foward! I hope that for you too! With saturn return too! :1:
February 22, 2022 at 13:41
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Silvi
Oh and i also saw you have ascendant in cancer. Yes indeed that´s a perfect word to describe pluto transit "purged of life". And that last part it´s also a good advice to lose control and not make any resistance, knowing that pluto at low vibration it´s the obsession of taking control, this transit show us that life it´s wiser than us.
La verdad que yo ahora tuve el ultimo toque exacto con mi luna, el año pasado lo senti muy fuerte al transito, todo esto lo vengo sintiendo desde el 2018 mas o menos
February 22, 2022 at 17:47
(Taurus) Silvi » Gabbo23
wow y veo que a tu neptuno también lo agarró. :(
No , nunca más tratar de controlar nada a ese nivel con esos tránsitos. Me fue bastante mal intentándolo.
el 2018 fue desgarrador. Esa sería la palabra. Ojalá ya estemos limpios jajaja Saludos Gabo
February 22, 2022 at 18:47
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Silvi
Si jaja creo que nos agarro a todos, por lo menos mal parados. Yo creo que ahora uno empieza a estar un poco más relajado. :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »