Always cheated on always finding out...still why?

February 20, 2022 at 19:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) lamoon
Always cheated on always finding out...still why?
Hello! Being engaged 2 times,long term relationships 5 and 4 years with 2 different people(looks,career,character) but broken up for the same reason,cheating. 1st ex fiance was playing around, i found out shocked but ok he was outgoing,charming,had big social network.2nd one was cheating for 1 year with his ex,found out accidentally, didn´t expect it neither anyone from closed ones, extremely shocked didn´t see it coming..So my question is if you see anything in my chart that leads to having unfaithful partners. Because I honestly am very picky,not that naive i could say,2 exes are totally different people but the conclusion was the same. I am doing therapy, everyone around me claims its not my fault because I am good looking, caring,funny according to them but I am convinced that it can´t be no longer a coincidence, its something in me attracting or provoking it. I just feel that romantic partnerships are not my area, that I should just be better on my own. Thank you for your time!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 20, 2022 at 21:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am sorry to hear Lamoon. I have never experienced it myself either way - that I know of.

Even though I believe your friends are right - that it is not your "fault", at the same time I believe that there could be energetic patterns as the root cause of your experiences.

I don´t know enough about astrology to see if there are such patterns in your chart.

I know enough about myself and human nature in general though, to say, that we sabotage and reject ourselves in numerous ways. Subconcious patterns that subtly can attract partners that will "leave" us in one way or the other(cheating being one of them).

The relationship with yourself can be a good indicator. Do you love yourself? Do you express your needs, set boundaries, allow yourself to be vulnerable/embrace all of your emotions?

The pain from these experiences can be a great vehicle for transformation. Examine how it makes you feel. Does it piss you off, Are you sick and tired of putting up with certain behaviors in your life - from yourself or others?
February 21, 2022 at 00:33
(Scorpio) Kisses
Pushya Moon!

Pushya nakshatra has infidelity connected to its story. My stepdad has Moon in Pushya nakshatra as well and his ex wife cheated on him multiple times
February 21, 2022 at 05:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see your Saturn opposite Jupiter and squaring Venus and opposite moon - Venus is squaring Jupiter and Moon. I think it´s all connected to emotions and men specifically (in Eastern school, Jupiter is the significator of man in a woman´s chart). I see it as an emotional turmoil of some sort there
February 21, 2022 at 06:21
(Taurus) s81
Well, now you know that besides how picky you are there is certain unconscious tendency to engage cheating dudes you have the chance to fight against it, that´s a good new in fact, knowing your enemy is the first step to win the battle.
Astrologically speaking, I think in your natal chart that´s expressed by your Venus (ruler of 7th house in Libra, romantic partners, business partners, enemies, etc) conjunct Sedna (who in the inuit myth was cheated) and both forming up a T-Square with Saturn and Jupiter, and a T-Square with Saturn and the Moon.
Good luck with your next boyfriend! :1:
February 21, 2022 at 10:07
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sidereal, whole sign.

If there is a reason for cheating, I would point to their feeling of inferiority caused by your beautiful Pisces AC Sun that is creating trine to 5th house Cancer Jupiter and Moon and sextile to 11th house Capricorn Saturn, 8th house Libra Pluto also.

You´re loved by many, able to bound, respected, respectful, kind hearted, perfect, loyal partner and they simply cannot pair you at decent level so they probably go to opposite.
February 21, 2022 at 12:27
(Aries) lamoon » Sacrecoeur
Hello sacrecoeur! I am pretty sure you are right, since these were choices that I made in both cases and having the same result only leads to unrecognizable subconscious patterns, although with therapy we haven´t discovered such indications yet..thank you for reaching out, I am working on it, it will take time i know but i want to get to the bottom of this because it is eating me.
February 21, 2022 at 12:28
(Aries) lamoon » Kisses
Thank you for the insight, already checking it!!
February 21, 2022 at 12:31
(Aries) lamoon » Seanfhear
Oh I didn´t know that jupiter is identified that way. Looking into it as we speak, thank you so much for pointing out 🙏
February 21, 2022 at 12:35
(Aries) lamoon » s81
Indeed I learned about my enemy just disappointed that is was myself all along! Still i will get wiser and more picky from now on i guess!
Clueless about Sedna, thank you a lot for mentioning, I am looking into at the moment, very insightful!
February 21, 2022 at 12:48
(Aries) lamoon » Leo_Ness
Oh, your kind words are truly moving, bringing me tears.. I sadly haven´t studied sidereal, but can picture myself under this light, and it is so relieving to hear that although things turned this way I had good qualities to present..thank you a lot for this it proved great emotional support and food for thought!
February 21, 2022 at 13:03
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » lamoon
You´re welcome. :17:

I just need to share one more modern saying related to this topic.

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."
February 21, 2022 at 13:15
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
This year is good for you to learn more about yourself and spirituality, take more time to know yourself. Change patterns in your behaviour, something in you is attracting them, partner is our mirror, we must change what we project. Do you "cheat" yourself, are you totally honest in all areas of your life? Just some things to think about.. Everything is energy, just by your code I see that you have strength of a man, you like to help others a lot, and you can be really fun and joyful, take more care about yourself, treat yourself as a queen, and one real king will come for you. 123 is your code, similar to mine, so..I can really understand you, although I didn´t have same experience as you.:))
February 21, 2022 at 13:24
(Aries) lamoon » Leo_Ness
Inevitably all that history made me greatly question myself but point taken!
February 21, 2022 at 13:43
(Aries) lamoon » Morena_Lu
Glad to hear we share similar qualities and you are doing just fine! Gives me so much hope!! Couldn´t agree more that our partners are mirroring us so i definitely need of changing patters! Also proud for the male energy, I feel it and others acknowledge it as well but i didn´t know it was associated to my code or which was my code! Thank you for this insight, it is brand new information I am checking in already!
February 21, 2022 at 16:18
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » lamoon
You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop..

When you realise some things, like you will in this year..it will be easier for you. It is like a spiritual awakening for you. You are 123 code, I am 213, for me it happened last year.

It is some numerology system, with your code you can have a great family and everything you wish for, you should not worry. Also, when we talk about love, I think people make one mistake- we expect a lot, expectations can "kill" us, be just the best version of yourself, give love and be happy in the present moment, every moment of your life is important, not just when you share your life with significant other. For you I have one animated movie, for a moment imagine that you are on his place, what you would change or not, would you live the same life as you have now ..or you will change something?Maybe you are already happy enough..

"I heard this story about a fish. He swims up to this older fish and says, "I´m trying to find this thing they call the ocean." "The ocean?" says the older fish. "That´s what you´re in right now." "This?" says the young fish. "This is water. What I want is the ocean."
YouTube
YouTube
February 21, 2022 at 16:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Beatiful response!
February 21, 2022 at 18:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333
You have Chiron (lessons) and Ketu (loss) and Moon (emotional attachment) in the 5th house... that could cause loss and lessons regarding "romantic" relationships.

Also the men you date could be very Egotistical because planet Jupiter (male partner/ possible husband) is in Leo; the original ruler of the 5th house...

So you could have lessons in regards to egotistical romantic partners... and loss from Egotistical Romantic Partners due to Ketu being in the 5th House.

The Problem is not you. I think you just have lessons to learn about Men and egos in regards to dating and "romantic" relationships.

FYI; 5th house relationships differ from 7th house relationships.

5th house being the house of Romance (Sexual Partnerships) and 7th house being of long term Partnerships...

I would look for a Partner that is more "Off the beaten path" or Authentic*/Aquarius like* or 11th house like...

That could help,

Ttyl.
February 21, 2022 at 19:42
(Aries) lamoon » Morena_Lu
This is so inspirational and at the same time very realistic! Thank you for quoting! I definetely must see this movie!
February 21, 2022 at 19:57
(Aries) lamoon » Iceblu333
I just keep wondering how many lessons will I have to learn and if it is a story that will just keep repeating itself, as these placements all in 5th are permanent and not for example something caused due to a transit. Regarding Leos, 100% true they are like a magnet to me, all my short term or long term attachments were always strong Leos. And both of these 2 guys had Leo, Aquarius and Virgo elements highligthened. I think I have to stay away from this triplet leo/aquarius/virgo although we get along it proves to be a disaster in my case.
February 21, 2022 at 19:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » lamoon
Wait, Aquarius was bad for you as well?
February 21, 2022 at 20:39
Unfortunately yes..
February 21, 2022 at 20:46
Hmmm... maybe you are looking for someone with Aquarius placements...

Maybe Jupiter or Venus in Aquarius... :41:

Or Strong Aquarius placements...

But i could be wrong...
February 21, 2022 at 20:51
Wait, You have Rahu in Capricorn...

Maybe strong Capricorn then...
February 21, 2022 at 21:11
I will keep this in mind regarding Capricorn thank you a lot for checking this out, wouldn´t have made this assumption on my own 🙏
February 21, 2022 at 21:35
Ok👍
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »