Pluto Conjunct Natal Moon

February 20, 2022 at 12:31 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MinemissMistik
Pluto Conjunct Natal Moon
After 1 month, transit pluto will conjunct the natal moon. The statements I read on the Internet scare me. Saturn return started this month. And 2 months later, I will enter the progress Moon Pisces period. All of this is very heavy. Can those who have lived through these periods share their experiences?

I am particularly afraid of the Pluto transit. Somewhere it was written about the death or illness of the mother, I hope I will get through it only with a psychological effect.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 20, 2022 at 18:05
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
As far as I know, a particular transit is especially significant if it repeats a constellation you already have in your natal cosmogram or if there is any aspect at all between these planets. In your natal chart, Pluto does not form any aspect with the Moon. So I assume that you will not feel this conjunction as strongly as someone who has aspect between Pluto and the Moon. At least that´s what I´ve read, and if I´m wrong, please someone correct me.

Of course, that doesn´t mean you won´t feel that transit at all.
The Moon symbolizes our emotional state, and usually an encounter with Pluto manifests as an extremely powerful and transformative emotional experience.

The spectrum of possibilities is really wide, and the death of a mother is definitely not the first thing that comes to my mind. Especially since the Moon is ruling your 9th house, I would rather expect you to undergo some sort of transformation regarding your worldview and your values.

Pluto forming a conjunction with your natal Moon will also create an opposition to Venus, which rules your 7th and 12th houses. Note also that Uranus has recently entered your 7th house. There is a lot to indicate that the sphere of relationships and communication will be especially important to you in the coming years. It is possible that new people will come in your way who will strongly influence your life. So it is possible that the transformation I mentioned above will happen through these relationships.
February 20, 2022 at 18:36
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
It just occurred to me that I have people around me who are going through transits of Pluto to the Moon and... so far their mothers are doing well ;-)

In one case, this person´s mother has just been promoted and it seems that after many years she is finally getting the career she has been waiting for years. He himself is going through a very emotional time right now for various reasons. So far, at least from the outside, there are no dramas in his life that couldn´t be managed.

Of course, every case is different, but don´t worry in advance because that doesn´t make any sense :1:
February 20, 2022 at 19:31
(Pisces) 1janos
In my experience, it is best to take transits into consideration when they are about 1-degree orb away from being exact. Please look at this for relevant timing:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Though it is a fundamentally important transit, related to profound personal and emotional transformation, it is best to avoid alarmist and shallow interpretations originating from the middle ages.

First attempt to familiarise yourself with what the Moon - as an astrological symbol - stands for. Then, what it means to be a person with Moon in Aquarius and in the 3rd house. Then, what is the significance of the natal Moon opposing natal Venus by 1 degree?

When you have a good grasp of the significance of these complex descriptions and only then, is it worthwhile to begin to comprehend the significance of this most important transit in two years´ time.
February 21, 2022 at 11:27
(Cancer) MinemissMistik » 1janos
Thank you for a very detailed and thoughtful comment.I´m glad your time hasn´t come yet. My worries are gone :)
February 21, 2022 at 11:29
(Cancer) MinemissMistik » (dragonfly)
Yes, its aspect with Venus is also quite exciting. I think I am excited to enter an important period in my life. Thank you :)
February 21, 2022 at 11:36
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Hi! I´m currently having Pluto transit to my natal moon. I have to tell you that it was difficult as long I made resistance to the transit but with time you start to realise that at the end it´s a good transit, I lost some friends and I felt insecure back then but nowadays I can see that all this happen to take out the real me. Pluto transit destroy everything that doesn´t belong to you, obviously this scare a lot and in the moment you might not see this but trust me at the end it´s something really good.
February 21, 2022 at 14:13
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I had transit Pluto to my natal Moon in 2010. I felt a change inside and made new friends. It was quite significant change for me, mostly internal. Nothing bad happened.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »