Why Did I Have Such a Horrible Week?

February 19, 2022 at 15:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Why Did I Have Such a Horrible Week?
did anyone else just have a absolutely horrible week? feel free to rant about it here, or if your week was amazing tell us why :6:

what positions did you notice that could´ve influenced your week? :78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2022 at 15:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If may I ask, why horrible week? Issues at home/romance, or friends?
February 19, 2022 at 16:08
(Virgo) LotusStar
Honestly I did as well... I felt very irritable. Maybe it was Pms :61: or maybe the Mars/Venus conjunction on top of the full moon?!?!

I literally blocked and unblocked 2 ppl this week, almost had break up, emotions were running high and volatile.
February 19, 2022 at 16:44
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Hi 2s,

among other aspects, last week transiting Venus made a conjunction to Chiron in your 10th house and a square to Mars in the 7th house. Also, you are going through a Saturn square to Mercury. This explains why you had a rough week. Of course this is only a small part of what is going on in your transits but that´s what caught my eyes in the first place.
February 19, 2022 at 17:24
(Taurus) nutelina
Big fat gypsy weddings here h as ha ha. Mess tranny wrecked
February 20, 2022 at 14:14
(Scorpio) __ayoojennyho
I also had a horrible week 😔
February 20, 2022 at 15:15
(Scorpio) ComradePole
I also had a horrible week, related to mental health.
February 20, 2022 at 19:48
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I wouldn´t say it was a particularly bad week, but it was certainly an exhausting one. I just wanna say that there´s definitely something in the air lately, some kind of restlessness that´s agitating people. Maybe it was just last week´s full moon, maybe it was something more. Whatever the case, it feels to me like some sort of change is headed our way. I´m leaving the full moon´s chart below, if anyone wants to examine it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 20, 2022 at 19:55
(Virgo) LotusStar » Neon_Mage
Thanks for posting the chart.

Heard some astrologers mention that this full moon was square the nodes which made it extra uncomfortable and challenging..

I´m also not sure Venus conjunct Mars is a bed of roses... I´ve seen this aspect involved in composites and synastry of people who can´t stand each other. I feel it has the potential for hostility. Venus is social interactions and relationships of all kinds, and Mars can bring aggression, anger and quarrelsome energy and even if more controlled in Capricorn he definitely has the upper hand.
February 20, 2022 at 20:26
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » LotusStar
"I´m also not sure Venus conjunct Mars is a bed of roses..."

I´d say it can go both ways. It´s definitely an energetic aspect, even volatile at times. When masculine and feminine meet, usually sparks fly, whether for better or for worse. Either way, no one is left indifferent to it.
February 21, 2022 at 03:21
(Virgo) LotusStar
Wait til we see what´s coming up next...

Should be interesting!

🙀
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 21, 2022 at 14:00
(Libra) zarko22
Maybe the old authors know something ...
According to one of the most important techniques of traditional astrology, called prophecy, your Sun (in natal placed in bad 8th) made an ingress on your Asc.
Let´s read what good old Hellenistic authors say on this topic:

Sun on angles

Orpheus - The Sun onto the pivots removes one to other places and
causes sickness and is grievous for the body, but in the Midheaven
"It bestows action and great renown."

Pseudo-Valens - When the Sun comes to be in the Horoscope, it
causes weakness, upheaval, dangers, movements; but it strengthens
those who had already been sick before it came to this very place.

Does this have anything to do with your week about which you do not give details?

And why Sun as ruler of the period? Old distribution of the year starts from sign of Virgo in which there is Asc of profected year.So,we have 22 days of Venus as ruler + 34 days of Jupiter + 32 days of Mars as ruler.All by order in your chart.Next is Sun with its 53 days.Now,you are in the period of Sun´s rulership.
February 22, 2022 at 15:33
(Scorpio) 2s » Seanfhear
well, mostly it was a lot of work, and usually i already have a lot of work but there was an abnormally large and overwhelming amount :´) and then i had a ex who was using (trigger warning) suicide to get attention from me and i had to make a decision over whether or not to tell someone :´) there was also a lot of important decisions for me to make which can determine my future, and although i´m pretty decisive it was a bit rough not to question if i did the right thing or not

how was your week?
February 22, 2022 at 15:36
(Scorpio) 2s » LotusStar
tell me about, i felt like i was trying to play catch up with time all week! i had some weirdos talking to me and there was this guy trying to follow me home :122:

and same, i was feeling too overwhelmed emotionally despite the control of emotions i´ve been blessed with by having scorpio sun and taurus moon bahahaha i would go from happy to sad to nervous within seconds, and all in extremes.

hopefully this week is better for you!
February 22, 2022 at 15:38
(Scorpio) 2s » (dragonfly)
ah, thank you for your analysis! it definitely makes sense, and considering mostly everything was happening during the transit of aquarius sun and leo moon as well.

hopefully your week wasn´t as hectic as mine!
February 22, 2022 at 15:39
(Scorpio) 2s » nutelina
that sounds cool lmaooo hope you had fun
February 22, 2022 at 15:41
(Scorpio) 2s » __ayoojennyho
bahahaha we have the same sun and moon, and technically speaking i can be considered cancer rising due to moon in first house :6: so we´re in this together!!

i think a lot of the scorpios kind of went through something from what i´m seeing in the forum, and well, better for transformation i guess!!

hopefully this week is better for you!
February 22, 2022 at 15:48
(Scorpio) 2s » ComradePole
that´s a little surprising considering your aquarius placements.

hopefully your week goes better!
February 22, 2022 at 15:53
(Scorpio) 2s » Neon_Mage
"When masculine and feminine meet, usually sparks fly, whether for better or for worse. Either way, no one is left indifferent to it."

i agree with this. there´s often the struggle of conforming to masculine or feminine energies during this conjunction, and conjunctions are often not always smooth sailings. in fact, i feel like a lot of people overlook how negative conjunctions can be.

and yeahhh, i think it was possibly the full moon, but also the sun opposition moon. i would say people with sun opposition moon may possibly have been influenced even worst, especially in signs not agreeable to aquarius or leo. the opposition between leo and aquarius is also a struggle between passions and loyalty to an environment and a restless need for change simultaneously.
February 22, 2022 at 16:00
(Scorpio) 2s » LotusStar
i agree! venus and mars conjunction is said to supposedly be beneficial, but like i stated before, a lot of times people overlook the fact that conjunctions can be just as negative as they are positive. when you have such different planets come together, there is often power struggles and clashes between different views, either within oneself or a relationship.

and woah, march 2nd 2022 seems very... concentrated in one area :´)
February 23, 2022 at 01:40
(Virgo) LotusStar » 2s
Yep.. agreed

And yes not only the Pisces stellium on the New Moon, but also Saturn-Mercury exactly conjunct and Venus-Mars-Pluto all exactly conjunct.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »