Astrology Discord Server

February 19, 2022 at 05:48 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Katrinacara
Astrology Discord Server
Hello!

I hope this isn´t against the rules of astro-seek. If so please let me know. I wanted to put out an open invite to an Astrology Discord server called The Astrolabium.

We are a chill tight knit small Discord server that´s been pretty active going on two years with both beginner and advanced/professional astrologers. Many of us study traditional astrology, but we also welcome modern astrologers. We only allow members who are over 18 to join and the majority of us are ages 25-35. We have a good time chatting about all kinds of topics and we even have voice chat hangouts weekly and for the full and new moons. We´d love to have you in our astro family!

If you are interested please click the link below and click the thumbs up in the rules channel to get access😊
https://discord.gg/zzg4a4e9

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2022 at 23:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liefdevol, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting. :)
February 20, 2022 at 01:17
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
How cool! I just joined and wrote an “about me”. Thanks! I look forward to the content, I love discord, mostly for video games so it’s cool to find an astrology one 🤗
March 15, 2022 at 15:21
(Taurus) thejadecore
I’d love to join the server but the link in this forum is expired. Will you post a new one?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »