Does the astrology (house?) of the Moon change depending different areas of the world?

February 17, 2022 at 21:03 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Does the astrology (house?) of the Moon change depending different areas of the world?
I heard todays full moon was in leo in other parts of the world already instead of Virgo? Is this true? Also what would the zodiac sign of the moon be called normally? Its house?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2022 at 21:47
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
> I heard todays full moon was in leo in other parts of the world already instead of Virgo? Is this true?
===
no, it´s not true

Full Moon happened at the same moment everywhere on this planet and on the same Leo degree (in tropical zodiac):
16 February 2022 - 16:56 (4:56pm) (UT/GMT - Universal Time) - Leo 27°59’

but the local time and date could be different (16 February x 17 February)

> Does the astrology (house?) of the Moon change depending different areas of the world?
===
yes. the HOUSE of Full Moon can change ... and it can be different in every country/city :15:

---

check this site with 2022 Full Moons:
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/…

- and try to input various places on earth (US, Europe, Asia) into local timezone .. .
- and you will see how local time and date can change; but the degree of full moon always stays the same
- and also click the chart button - and you will see how houses can change
February 17, 2022 at 22:02
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » Petr9
Oh ok. I wrote that first question kind of poorly.😄 I have another couple questions then i seen on astrotheme it said the full moon was in Virgo why was that? And where can i look at the moon house where it is more accurate where its in Leo?
February 17, 2022 at 22:16
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Philipee32
> I have another couple questions then i seen on astrotheme it said the full moon was in Virgo why was that?
===
you might have been watching "current planets/actual chart"(?) ... few minutes/hours after the exact moment of Full Moon

the current Moon might have been already in Virgo; but the exact Full Moon happened at the end of Leo 27°59´ :32:

> And where can i look at the moon house where it is more accurate where its in Leo?
===
check that link I sent you before
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/…

- set whatever timezone you want
- click the "full moon chart" and you will see the house of the Full Moon
February 18, 2022 at 04:30
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » Petr9
Ok Thank you. I found a good moon calender with houses.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »